• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Al Qaeda Works for the CIA: Why Shouldn't I Believe This?

Pietro_Mercurios said:
Were links maintained with Islamic extremists, specially trained in Afghanistan, after the collapse of the USSR?

Links were maintained with former Mujahadeen. However, is there any evidence that this included Bin Laden (bearing in mind that he left the country in 1989 and only returned in 1996)? Also, maintaining links with and urging more support for an opponent of the Taliban and Bin Laden (Ahmed Shah Massoud) would suggest that the links didn't extend as far as the Al-Qaeda leader.

crunchy5 said:

Very nice.

Bit OT but the site states that MB Def is one of the "most famous US rap stars". Oddly enough a google search only seems to find his name in connection with this track and is always prefixed by the description of him as one of the "most famous US rap stars". Is his name a misprint, is he a CIA asset or is it possible that sometimes those complaining about the inaccurate information being spread by one group of people might just be a teensy weensy bit disingenous themselves on occasions?

ted_bloody_maul said:
crunchy5 said:

Very nice.

Bit OT but the site states that MB Def is one of the "most famous US rap stars".
I thought that, my only explanation is that it might be a misprint of mos def sometimes called the mighty mos def.
Oddly enough a google search only seems to find his name in connection with this track and is always prefixed by the description of him as one of the "most famous US rap stars". Is his name a misprint, is he a CIA asset or is it possible that sometimes those complaining about the inaccurate information being spread by one group of people might just be a teensy weensy bit disingenous themselves on occasions?

Don't know about you but I find disingenuity often helps. ;)

crunchy5 said:
ted_bloody_maul said:
crunchy5 said:

Very nice.

Bit OT but the site states that MB Def is one of the "most famous US rap stars".
I thought that, my only explanation is that it might be a misprint of mos def sometimes called the mighty mos def.
Oddly enough a google search only seems to find his name in connection with this track and is always prefixed by the description of him as one of the "most famous US rap stars". Is his name a misprint, is he a CIA asset or is it possible that sometimes those complaining about the inaccurate information being spread by one group of people might just be a teensy weensy bit disingenous themselves on occasions?

Don't know about you but I find disingenuity often helps. ;)

Aah, most definitely. Just goes to show how a factual inaccuracy can be spread unquestioningly across the internet, I guess.

The US funds Al Qaeda And Most People Dont Care

The United States has been funding and operating Al Qaeda for years — When the majority of Americans are approached with this revelation it is viewed as “nonsensical conspiracy theory.’ An immediate response would be “if that were true the Mainstream Media would report on it and everyone would be aware of this!’ - What those people don’t get is that is not how the world works. 90% of all media you see from television is owned by 6 corporations.

Six. Radio is for the most part — not much better although, there are many independent radio stations broadcasting a more honest rendition of world events. You could call radio and the internet (which in many ways have merged) the last frontier which is why we see trade agreements like the Trans Pacific Partnership. So essentially you have six corporations in media who control what the majority of America sees and hears — Wonderful. It is as if news being broadcasted from anything but an MSNBC, FOXNEWS, CNN or the like is regarded as junk — Even though the mainstream media is highly biased in what amounts to pure propaganda and lies. The mainstream media has been caught on record lying to the general public – Not misinterpreting; Not misunderstanding; Not making honest mistakes; lying. Most people just don’t believe it even when a simple google search would show them the contrary – But even then many people just don’t care and say “so what.” The very phrase “mainstream media” causes some fools to roll their eyes as if it is just some message board internet meme.

edward bernays“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. … – Edward Bernays

Maybe some of you have heard of Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud. The quote above this text is an actual quote from his book propaganda. He is considered the father of what is known today as PR or Public Relations – In those days — it was known as propaganda. Propaganda had a negative connotation attached to it(as it should) so he simply changed the name to erase that connotation similar to how standard oil was broken up in large part due to a series of articles in McClures Magazine written by Ida Tarbell — which was also written into a book The History Of The Standard Oil Company - The book included standard oils obscene business practices a monopoly(some give it credit as the first) created by John D Rockefeller.

Full Article: http://harvestmoonnews.com/us-funds-al-qaeda-one-cares/

flagman's new thread and old, Conspiracies are real, "al-Qaeda" is fiction thread, merged with this one.

P_M

You should believe things that are true. This is one of those things.

ted_bloody_maul said:
crunchy5 said:

Very nice.

Bit OT but the site states that MB Def is one of the "most famous US rap stars". Oddly enough a google search only seems to find his name in connection with this track and is always prefixed by the description of him as one of the "most famous US rap stars". Is his name a misprint, is he a CIA asset or is it possible that sometimes those complaining about the inaccurate information being spread by one group of people might just be a teensy weensy bit disingenous themselves on occasions?

It's Mos Def

Mos Def seems such a nice guy it's a shame to be reminded of the extreme CTs he believes.

gncxx said:
Mos Def seems such a nice guy it's a shame to be reminded of the extreme CTs he believes.

Yes. Great performer, intelligent, funny, articulate - but sometimes nuttier than a squirrel's dinner.

He can act too. I really enjoyed his team up with Bruce Willis in 16 Blocks - maybe not a great movie, but good fun nonetheless.

He is good in 16 Blocks, but the funny voice he affected was a bit distracting. The one I liked was Be Kind Rewind, a lovely comedy about how movies bring people together. It flopped, alas, but it's eccentric and funny.

Links were maintained with former Mujahadeen. However, is there any evidence that this included Bin Laden (bearing in mind that he left the country in 1989 and only returned in 1996)? Also, maintaining links with and urging more support for an opponent of the Taliban and Bin Laden (Ahmed Shah Massoud) would suggest that the links didn't extend as far as the Al-Qaeda leader.
How can a terrorist support a managerial structure under president or is he more into the verge of supporting a president? MOstly in times when his excellence and former friends in race are departing?

Attachments

• images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 13
How can a terrorist support a managerial structure under president or is he more into the verge of supporting a president? MOstly in times when his excellence and former friends in race are departing?

Popov! Where've you been?..

More into the verge I think. Who's the photo?

Popov! Where've you been?..

More into the verge I think. Who's the photo?
I've ben out of that research (please see a bottom pic) recently, or of recent year or so asinmuch it can be still my image at the camerapick.

Attachments

• 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    737.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back