• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alan Moore's Watchmen

That's ripping off the v for vendetta warner bros edgelords.

New Watchmen sequel TV series trailer:

Looks like the Rorschach army are the bad guys, so this might be more interesting. I do have some faith in Damon Lindelöf, because I had such a good time watching Lost I didn't care the ending was pat, so if this has the same imagination it could be fine. But it's certainly not Alan Moore (and the Bowie track? Bit obvious, guys).

(and the Bowie track? Bit obvious, guys).
Screenshot_20190721-003033.png

We Could Be Heroes!

Screenshot_20190721-003049.png

...Just for one day!

*Life On Mars starts up*

Me: Oh... :(

Writer of new Watchmen sequel series thinks Alan Moore cursed him:
Does Alan Moore laugh all like "Mwahahahahahahaaaaa!"?

Or maybe not, but Damon Lindelöf heard Zack Snyder was cursed by Moore for making Watchmen as a movie against his wishes, and he had some terrible misfortune. So watch out Damon, basically.

Oh, and the series is apparently better than you would think, mostly because it didn't start out as anything to do with Watchmen and Lindelöf retroactively altered it to avoid being sued for similarities.

I just watched the three first episodes. They say it was originally a different story and the Watchmen stuff was just incorporated later. I could believe that.

Back