• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Albino Plants & Flowers

taras

Least Haunted
I had a photo of an albino foxglove in amongst some normal ones to share, but I deleted it when I was in a huff. Sorry...

Anyway, I asked someone about it and they said that albino flowers do grow, but normally they're on their own. I went back the next day and it was gone (picked maybe?)

Not a vastly interesting topic but ho hum...

It's a pity it's gone Taras, if you saved the seed you could have grown some more white foxgloves. My dad has done so in the past.

I saw a picture of an albino lophophoria cactus. Lophophoria brand cactus are the type used for the mescaline buttons.

Do plants count? ...

My mate, about 20 years ago, managed to accidently grow an albino marijuana plant .. I was more of a casual smoker but he was full on ... he'd go on bus man holidays to Amsterdam so we were all aware of different strains like 'white widow' etc but this plant was different, I shit you not, the heads, leaves, chaff etc .. the whole thing was white! .. the strangest thing is that plants normally require photosynthesis to develop and so a completely albino plant shouldn't have survived at all! ... as I remember, it was the sativa strain ... I promise, in President Bill Clinton style, none of us inhaled ;)

Last edited:
Back