Aleister Crowley

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
This seems too clean a recording for such a light young voice
The subsequent link you posted is terrific and confirms the '1913' recording is simply someone else's interpretation of the invocation - there's actually a few of them online.

The genuine 1920 recording is amazing and will be listened to fully in due course.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Get your very own bit of Boleskine House for£49

Remnants of infamous Boleskine House near Foyers by Loch Ness offered for sale online
By Alasdair Fraser
- [email protected]

Published: 12:08, 03 January 2020
| Updated: 12:10, 03 January 2020

A couple working to rebuild the fire-ravaged Boleskine House by Loch Ness are selling charred remnants of the building for £49 a bag.
Keith and Kyra Readdy, who want to reconstruct Boleskine House near Foyers in its original design, are offering bits of wreckage from the building which was destroyed by a blaze in July for sale online.
The new owners, who have formed the “not-for-profit” Boleskine House Foundation, want to establish a spiritual retreat and guest house at the burned-out site.
Past owners have included the Fraser clan, Led Zeppelin rocker Jimmy Page and infamous cult leader Aleister Crowley.
A crowdfunding campaign was started last year and has so far generated more than £22,500 of the £220,000 target for donations.
etc
https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk...leskine-house-offered-for-sale-online-188982/

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
I know a website that has a charred nail and a little soil from Boleskine for (I think) $25 U.S each.
Edit: I just went to look, both have been sold. Such is life.

Last edited:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
There's a business opportunity for artists here. Buy a bag, and use the charred wood to draw Crowley/Nessie themed pictures. Think of the marketing possibilities! Golden Dawn Over Loch Ness!! Magick Mountain!! Thelemic Nessie!! You'll be rich!
What a great idea. Portraits of the old Beast himself in Boleskine charcoal would go down well.

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
What a great idea. Portraits of the old Beast himself in Boleskine charcoal would go down well.
On a recent visit, before they cleared everything away, we resisted the urge to liberate some of the charred remains.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
This is from the Daily Mail who loved Hitler and the British Union of Fascists so it has stories of eating babies, drinking blood and human mutilation. Bunch of right wing dicks. Anyhow its about a woman stumbling over a 'satanic sex cult' (ffs) in a vegan cafe. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7986495/Woman-reveals-stumbled-meeting-SATANIC-SEX-CULT-having-brunch-vegan-cafe.html?ito=facebook_share_article-top&fbclid=IwAR26ryNflQ9c-r0-KiXjFLfJVk5983m_yu8UQPTdmMzl7mCW6D29bv3T9F8
LOL that was a funny article. It made me more likely to become a Vegan, not less so. OTO rituals and weird sex cult in Vauxhall vegan cafe? They'll be lining up round the block. They should advertise this. On the other hand, the number of vegetarian outfits around the world that turn out to be pretty toxic cults, hiding amongst other things, organized crime is surprising. Scratch a vegetarian outlet and the cultists just come spilling out of the crack.

escargot

Disciple of Marduk