Aleister Crowley

Comfortably Numb

Justified & Ancient
This seems too clean a recording for such a light young voice
The subsequent link you posted is terrific and confirms the '1913' recording is simply someone else's interpretation of the invocation - there's actually a few of them online.

The genuine 1920 recording is amazing and will be listened to fully in due course.

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Get your very own bit of Boleskine House for£49

Remnants of infamous Boleskine House near Foyers by Loch Ness offered for sale online
By Alasdair Fraser
- [email protected]

Published: 12:08, 03 January 2020
| Updated: 12:10, 03 January 2020

A couple working to rebuild the fire-ravaged Boleskine House by Loch Ness are selling charred remnants of the building for £49 a bag.
Keith and Kyra Readdy, who want to reconstruct Boleskine House near Foyers in its original design, are offering bits of wreckage from the building which was destroyed by a blaze in July for sale online.
The new owners, who have formed the “not-for-profit” Boleskine House Foundation, want to establish a spiritual retreat and guest house at the burned-out site.
Past owners have included the Fraser clan, Led Zeppelin rocker Jimmy Page and infamous cult leader Aleister Crowley.
A crowdfunding campaign was started last year and has so far generated more than £22,500 of the £220,000 target for donations.
etc
https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk...leskine-house-offered-for-sale-online-188982/

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
I know a website that has a charred nail and a little soil from Boleskine for (I think) $25 U.S each.
Edit: I just went to look, both have been sold. Such is life.

Last edited:

escargot

Disciple of Marduk
There's a business opportunity for artists here. Buy a bag, and use the charred wood to draw Crowley/Nessie themed pictures. Think of the marketing possibilities! Golden Dawn Over Loch Ness!! Magick Mountain!! Thelemic Nessie!! You'll be rich!
What a great idea. Portraits of the old Beast himself in Boleskine charcoal would go down well.

gordonrutter

There must be a set character limit to this opt...
Staff member
What a great idea. Portraits of the old Beast himself in Boleskine charcoal would go down well.
On a recent visit, before they cleared everything away, we resisted the urge to liberate some of the charred remains.