• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Inner Work

It's all inner work, and those 30 minutes took a lifetime to prepare for, remember.

Outwardly perhaps nothing at all happened.

Keep in mind that psychologists often guide people to confront their pasts and so on, in order to achieve just this kind of break from the constructed persona we all tend to think of as our "selves".

The Thelemic work seemed to involve quite a lot of very physical stuff, though. But I won't argue with you, you know more about it than I do.

Both

Oh yes, much physical work, and ceremonial magick always has many physical aspects, including endurances and so on. I merely meant that the goal is always inward, and if it took only half an hour most likely it was one of those cumulative things that took years of preparation and a bit of luck to accomplish.

All too often people mistake the map for the terrain. They think the ritual matters in and of itself, which is not the case.

Magick is will + effort = physical change. Lifting a glass to one's lips, typing words here, or scratching one's nose are all acts of magick, if somewhat lesser. Finding a way to become, say, Prime Minister or President, that is often an act of magick requiring years of preparation and sacrifice, endurance and luck.

AC was interested in transforming himself toward the cosmic, if possible. Outward forms, such as body, were as nothing.

My own take on him is that he was an artist who lived an extraordinary life without much regard for the restrictions that hem most of us in. That's admirable in many ways.

Risky Download

One transposed line of code and you might turn into a monkey's uncle. Some things are just too delicate to trust to technology.

Reminds me of those satires of Lovecraft where mispronouncing the unpronounceable words causes cosmic demolition derbies, etc. lol

Lazy Satire

Not even very good at skewering the inherent streak of whimsy in AC's stuff.

Aiwass is not amused. lol

Aleister Crowley in Cheltenham

It's mentioned in another post on this forum that Aleister Crowley deposited some of his belongings into storage in a building in Cheltenham. As I live near Cheltenham I'm particularly interested in following up this possible local connection. My question is does anyone know the source of this information ? - I've mailed the person who originally posted but didn't get a response unfortunately but am trying to ascertain if this information comes from Crowley himself. I have a fairly substantial Crowley library but since a recent house move my own stuff is in boxes so I can't check. I can only think it is mentioned in his 'Confessions'. Can anyone help???

Many thanks,

Andrew.

Aleister Crowley’s Lam & the Little Gray Men: A Striking

http://www.phenomenamagazine.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Area+51&action=page&obj_id=1820
Alien Abductions and Aleister Crowley
Magick or UFOs? by Daniel V. Boudillion.

...I first became curious about a possible connection between the “gray aliens” of popular UFO culture and the activities of certain occultists after seeing several of UFO investigator Ray Fowler’s books on the recommended reading list of a satanic website. In an idle moment I had done a Google search on Ray’s book, The Watchers II, and one of the spots that listed it - much to my surprise - was the recommended reading list of a satanic group. (It is not my moral judgment that this group is satanic; the group itself calls itself satanic.)

I found this both disturbing and inexplicable - for what reason would a UFO book be included in the curriculum of a satanic group, and why Ray's book in particular? I emailed Ray and asked him if he had any insight into the situation, but he was as perplexed as I was. And there matters rested for a year or so until additional information came into my hands, information that may indicate - much as John Keel himself believed (Mothman Prophecies) - that occult activity may be an ingredient of the “gray alien” mystery.

The pictures contained within this article bear a resemblance and may hold the key. One is a drawing made by occultist Aleister Crowley of an entity he had invoked repeatedly in 1918 and called “Lam.” The second picture is the cover image of Whitley Stieber's 1987 book, Communion. Having noticed the similarity, I proceeded to investigate the connection....

...The Englishman Aleister Crowley (1875 - 1947) was one of the most notorious occultists of his day, and perhaps of modern times. Self-styled as “The Beast 666,” he went out of his way to live up to it with his sensationalism and self-promotion. He wrote a number of textbooks on ceremonial magick, most of which are still in print today. He also founded and was head of a number of occult fraternities. In short, he exerted a significant influence on occult circles that has continued to grow dramatically, long after his death....

..In January through March of 1918 Crowley began a series of magickal workings called the Amalantrah Workings in furnished rooms in Central Park West, New York City. These were a performed via Sexual & Ceremonial Magick (his spelling) with the intent to invoke certain “intelligences” to physical manifestation. In actuality, the workings typically manifested as a series of visions and communications received through the medium-ship of his partner, Roddie Minor.

Be that as it may, at least one such “intelligence” was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created. (A portal in this context is a "magickally" created rent in the fabric of time and space.) Crowley maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life. This entity either called itself “Lam,” or was named “Lam” by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of inter-dimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial. In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently.

Crowley included the portrait of Lam in his Dead Souls exhibition held in Greenwich Village, New York, in 1919. In that same year it was published as a frontispiece labeled The Way to Crowley’s commentary to Blavatsky’s The Voice of the Silence. Beneath the picture was the following inscription: "LAM is the Tibetan word for Way or Path, and LAMA is He who Goeth, the specific title of the Gods of Egypt, the Treader of the Path, in Buddhistic phraseology. Its numerical value is 71, the number of this book."

Other than this, there is no commentary extant from Crowley upon the subject of Lam except for material published by disciples such as Kenneth Grant. Interestingly, Crowley gave the drawing to Grant in 1945.

Cult of Lam:

Since Crowley’s time, several occult groups and individuals following in his footsteps have claimed to have intentionally and successfully contacted “Lam.” Most notably, Michael Bertiaux in the 1960’s followed by a group of O.T.O initiates in the 1970’s. (The O.T.O. is the Ordo Templi Orientis, a Magickal order run by Crowley.) These individuals consider “Lam” to be a trans-mundane or extraterrestrial entity and claimed remarkable success in their invocations - if they are to be believed.

Following the success of these contacts, interest in occult circles, especially Crowleyian ones, gathered considerable steam. In 1987, Kenneth Grant, the generally acknowledged successor to Crowley, went so far as to formalize the Lam Workings into something called the Cult of Lam. To quote from Grant’s Typhonian O.T.O. website:

“The Cult [of Lam] has been founded because very strong intimations have been received by Aossic Aiwass, 718 to the effect that the portrait of Lam (the original drawing of which was given by 666'.' to 718'.' under curious circumstances) is the present focus of an extra-terrestrial - and perhaps trans-plutonic - Energy which the O.T.O. is required to communicate at this critical period, for we have now entered the Eighties mentioned in The Book of the Law. It is Our aim to obtain some insight not only into the nature of Lam, but also into the possibilities of using the Egg as an astral space-capsule for traveling to Lam's domain, or for exploring extra-terrestrial spaces in the sense in which O.T.O. Tantric Time-Travelers are exploring the Tunnels of Set in intra-cosmic and chthonian capsules.”

“Members of the O.T.O. who feel strongly attracted to this Cult of Lam are invited to apply for participation therein. It is open only to Order members. They should contact Frater Ani Asig, 375'.' of the Sovereign Sanctuary, O.T.O. and submit a formal, typewritten and signed acceptance of the conditions of Working outlined here.” ....

...Concurrently, a manuscript called “The Lam Statement” was circulated among O.T.O. initiates with a view to “regularizing the mode of rapport and constructing a magical formula for establishing communication with Lam.”

Who is Lam:

It is interesting to note that since Crowley’s time, in occult terms at least, Lam is considered a class of entity rather than an individual being. When one invokes Lam, they are invoking an entity of that type, rather than a specific being. For occultists operating along O.T.O. lines, the idea is to invoke these Lam entities through Magickal Portals (intentionally created rents in time and space) into physical manifestation on planet earth. Why this is desirable is not always so clearly stated. (It often appears that within Crowleyian circles the working rule is often: “If Crowley did it, I want to do it, too.”)

Michael Bertiaux, a Lam contactee and invoker of note, viewed Lam as the “subterranean burgeoning of Lucifer-Gnosis.” Considering that Gnosis means an intuitive knowing, this would mean that knowing Lam is to know a welling-up from the unconscious of an inner knowing of Lucifer. (The Occult being the occult, it is important to bear in mind that occultists at least may not necessarily see Lucifer as the devil, but rather as a “light bringer” who fell to earth.)

Bertiaux goes on to say that Lam is the natural mode of human evolution in the present Aeon - indicating that to him and his followers this Lucifer-Gnosis is the appropriate path of human spiritual growth at this time.

Crowley termed the intentional cultivation of spiritual growth the “Great Work.” And the Great Work for Crowley, “...involved precisely the establishment of contact with non-human intelligences.” Intelligences such as Lam. Using the language of Crowley’s time, certain non-human intelligences such as Lam were what we today would term “extraterrestrial.”

A Portal Opened:

It is generally agreed within occult circles that Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry via magick ritual in the Amalantrah Workings which allowed the likes of Lam and other similar entities a passageway onto the earth-world. The rift “in-between the spaces of the stars,” created by the Amalantrah Working, created a gateway through which Lam and other extra-cosmic influences could enter the known universe, and most particularly, our earth-world. According to occultists involved in such things, the Portal has since widened.

The Babylon Working:

According to occult lore, the Portal was further enlarged by a Jet Propulsion Laboratory founder and rocket fuel scientist named Jack Parsons, and Scientology and Dianetics founder L. Ron Hubbard in 1946, facilitating - so it is said - a monumental paradigm shift in human consciousness. This Magickal working was called the Babylon Working, and like the Amalantrah Working on which its ritual was patterned, it was based on ceremonial sex magick.

Together they “endeavored to ... incarnate a physical aspect of Babylon, the Scarlet Woman of the Book of Revelations (17:3-6). They believed that Babylon was the herald of the new Age of Horus, and that Revelations was the understandably negative interpretation by those of the dying Age of Osiris.”

The gist of it was that Parsons desired to take the spirit of Babylon, the “Whore of Babylon,” and invest it in a human being. The idea was to create a child in the spiritual world, and then call down the spiritual baby and direct it into a human womb. When born, this child would incarnate the forces of Babylon, which they considered to be a good thing.

(Although Crowley had previously written the somewhat hilarious book Moonchild - concerning a similar experiment - he wrote in a letter: “Apparently Parsons and Hubbard or somebody is producing a moonchild. I get fairly frantic when I contemplate the idiocy of these louts.”)

In any event, the rites were duly performed as written from January 4th to 15th of that year. It is not known if a spiritual child was enwombed from them. What is known is that the Magickal Portal first created by Crowley - and which originally let Lam into the earth-world - was reestablished with considerable intensity by Parsons and Hubbard. From the diaries of the participants, it is also clear that they were not as adept as Crowley in the closings of portals. What they seemed to have accomplished was the drastic enlargement and ripping of an existing Magickal Portal and the subsequent non-closure of it. Perhaps the rip they created was not possible to close. In any event, the modern UFO era began exactly a year and a half later on June 24th, 1947, with Kenneth Arnold's sighting over the Cascade Mountains in Washington State.

Gray Aliens:

The “gray aliens,” slight-bodied, big-headed, large-dark-eyed manikin creatures are primarily an American phenomena. And, it is interesting to note that all the Lam workings were done in America.

Reports of these UFO-associated entities became prevalent in the 1980's and made the big time with Whitley Strieber's book Communion. The “grays” appear eerily similar to Lam, with the exception of Lam not having the large insectoid wraparound eyes reported of the “grays.” However, there are variations of these small manikins that very much resemble a Lam. In fact, the resemblance to the Lam pictured by Crowley is virtually exact.

Crowley's "Lam"

Also and perhaps most significantly, Kenneth Grant, head of the current O.T.O., states that: “Lam is a Great Old One whose archetype is recognizable in accounts of UFO occupants.” It would seem from this official Typhonian statement that the current invokers of Lam are absolutely clear that Lam and the gray-aliens are one.

Satanism:

I am not an expert on Satanism, nor do I intend to be. However, there are some reasonably obvious things I have gleaned. First, Satanism is not a unified movement like Christianity or Islam. It is comprised of individuals with their own distinct ideas about what it means to be a Satanist. Second, to some it is a religion, to some a philosophy, to others a magickal path. Third, there is usually a thread of magickal interest in most Satanists of most types. And, where there is an interest in magick among Satanists, it is almost universally an interest in Crowleyian derived Magick....

...Based on face value of the evidence, a theory could be constructed that not only are the Lams “gray aliens,” but that the arrival of the “gray aliens” in American UFO culture was facilitated solely by the magical workings of Aleister Crowley and later disciples working in his footsteps. There are official O.T.O. groups today, such as the Cult of Lam, that are dedicated to invoking the Lam entities into the earth-world. According to their literature, not only is contact with non-human entities an integral component of spiritual growth, but the “Lam Consciousness” of Lucifer-Gnosis is the “natural mode of human evolution in the present Aeon.” Thus these gray-alien/Lam entities are deemed worthy of invocation into the earth-world on behalf of the interests of humanity's evolution.

According to the face value of the evidence, one could also theorize that the Magickal Portal that Crowley created in the Amalantrah Working brought through the first of these beings. However, the Portal constructed was properly closed. In contrast, when Parsons and Hubbard did their similarly constructed Babylon working involving the opening of the same Portal, either they ripped the portal beyond ability to be repaired and closed, or it was enlarged beyond their ability to close it. In either case, the Portal - according to the evidence - has remained opened ever since to all manner of inter-dimensional entities to ingress upon the earth-world at will. The Parsons/Hubbard working effectively opened the world to the modern UFO entity situation. And, based on the Lucifer-Gnosis construct, O.T.O.-style occultists have continued to pull further inter-dimensional entities through this rip or un-closable portal.

Of course, Kenneth Grant’s statement noted above (“Lam is a Great Old One whose archetype is recognizable in accounts of UFO occupants”) is the final proof that the Crowleyian occultist fully believe that they are indeed invoking “gray aliens” into the earth-world....

...Noted UFO/Fortean researcher and author John Keel felt that much of the paranormal situations he investigated, such as the “Mothman,” were at root due to occult activity of some sort. And it looks like he was on to something.

Interestingly, part of the ritual for invoking Lam, or Lams, is to begin by meditating on the eyes of Crowley's Lam portrait. To quote Kenneth Grant: “To gaze into the eyes of this entity is to invite potent contact. One feels an immediate sensation of lightness, of weightlessness, and then a sensation of falling... of being sucked into a vortex....” Sound familiar? It is well known among UFO investigators that the eyes of the “gray aliens” have a powerful effect on the witness. Witnesses often feel like they are being sucked into their eyes. They also invoke deep feelings of fear.

Grant continues with instructions: “The eyes will enlarge and will suck in [your] consciousness until there arises a sensation of being within the entities head.” (Again, this is presented as a good thing.) In any event, the first gate of consciousness is obviously through the eyes. And thus one who would meditate upon the eyes of a portrait of such a entity will indeed begin the process of opening a portal within themselves to the entity. In other words, you don't have to be a trained occultist to raise hell in yourself - which is also one of Keel's contentions....

...Why would Ray Fowler’s Watcher series be recommended by Satanists as part of their curriculum? First, most Satanists have an interest in magick. Second, the kind of magick is almost always Crowleyian magick. Third, a significant portion of the Crowleyain world feel that invoking Lam, or Lams, is a necessary part of moving human evolution ahead. Fourth, Lams are the occult label for “gray aliens.” Fifth, the most comprehensive books on the habits and idiosyncrasies of the “grays” are Ray Fowler’s Watcher series. If you want to know all about the “grays,” you read Fowler.

Summary:
1) “Grey Aliens” are Lams, and were first contacted via magickal ritual by Aleister Crowley. Further magickal ritual along similar lines created a situation where direct access for these entities to the earth-world was established. Certain groups and people believe this to be beneficiary to humanity, and continue to draw these beings into the earth-world through magickal ritual via the original access point.
2) Satanists are involved in Crowleyain Lam invocations and recommend Ray’s books for their extensive content on the habits and idiosyncrasies of the “grays” (Lams)....

...It is now clear why Ray Fowler's books were recommended reading. This part of the puzzle, and the primary reason I wrote the report, has been solved to my satisfaction.

The secondary question raised by investigating the first (do “aliens” or “lams” actually exist) is a far different matter. People's actions are objective, but the motivations are based on the subjectivity of beliefs. What one person believes to be “reality” may not be in the least “real” to another.

At a certain level - and for the purposes of this report - it does not really matter if these beings and powers are objectively “real” or not. What is significant and of pertinence here is that many members of the occult community (O.T.O./Crowleyian) do indeed believe these beings and powers to be "real" and govern themselves accordingly. They spend considerable time attempting communication and invocation of them. They believe it is for the benefit of us all - although if this were generally known, I would think it would be a point of some considerable debate.

Addendum

Lam Lore:

According to O.T.O. chief Kenneth Grant:

Lam is known to be a link between the star systems of Sirius and Andromeda.

Lam is the gateway to the Void. Its number, 71, is that of “NoThing,” an apparition.

Lam, as a Great Old One, whose archetype is recognizable in accounts of UFO occupants.

Lam has been invoked to fulfill the work set afoot by Aiwass; as a reflex of Aiwass.

Lam as the transmitter to AL of the vibrations of LA via MA, the key to the Aeon of Maat.

Lam is the occult energy beaming the vibrations of Maat and may proceed from that future aeon.
:)

Thanks for putting the image up, Edward, I do not know the dark arts sufficiently to work such magic.

The image looks like a boy scout with an attitude problem to me. :D

Looks to me like one of those 'Bum Head' type aliens featured in early Star Trek episodes. *

*apologies to any fans, my knowledge of this subject is reduced to the infantile memories of my early teens :)

Decent Recap

This was a decent recapitulation of an article that ran about a year and a half ago, I think in an amateur press association rival or FT. In any case, the basics covered match with other sources and just about sum things up.

Is anyone here a contactee or abductee or experiencer of any kind?

Also, you've heard that Dr. John Mack, Harvard psychiatrist who was premier among those taking abduction experience seriously, was killed when he stepped off a curb in London and was struck by a passing car last month.

Wonder if it was driven by men in black...? lol

More To the Point

More to the point is the open question of whether occultists have ever added substantively to UFO investigatons, or vice versa.

If, for example, Thelemites or the OTO or some other Crowley-connected group could "conjure" UFOs by doing this or that ceremony, at will, and do it repeatedly, it would go a long way toward demonstrating their claims and also perhaps bring UFOlogy into the realm of the repeatable, and thus make those fancy lights easier to study.

One senses a challenge in the air. Any Crowleyans want to conjure up a Hallowe'en surprise, and announce it beforehand?

I bet that would work with the magic of suggestion. Which Crowley had to be a master. There was a guy(the great something?) that took a bunch of people out into the desert and told them what to see. Some of them saw weird lights and others saw a cigar shaped ufo, while some didn't see anything at all. I wonder what could happen with the mass conscience concentrating on seeing aliens?

Well, we've discussed the idea that UFOs may be tied into elementals and faeries several times - thread about it here for a start.

So I suppose you could argue that if Crowley had power to manipulate such forces, he (or any magician) could indeed have "conjured up" a UFO or associated phenomena.

How much is mind manipulation and how much genuine enforcement of will upon external forces? Discuss :).

SATAN SHEETS

Greets

(could have put this under exorcisms, or religion or ....)

SATAN SHEETS

Jan 11 2005

Hotelier exorcises devil-worshipper Crowley's old bed

By Michaela Banks

A HOTEL bed which belonged to devil-worshipper Aleister Crowley is to be exorcised.

The white witch who will conduct the ceremony to stop strange happenings disturbing guests says the ritual will be 'the ultimate battle between good and evil'.

Andy Pavitt, owner of the Steadings Hotel, near Inverness, inherited the bed and other furniture belonging to the notorious Satanist from the previous owners.

They also owned nearby Boleskine House, where Crowley, who lived there early last century, claimed to have conducted an elaborate sex magic ritual which drove a housemaid mad and left the house haunted.

Now Andy, 40, has called in Kevin Carlyon, High Priest of White Witches, to conduct a 'cleansing ceremony'.

Kevin says he will time the 30--minute exorcism for the full moon on January 25.

He said: 'It is almost like trying to exorcise Satan himself. Crowley has such a reputation that it will be the ultimate battle between good and evil.'

Along with Crowley's bed, the hotel has a child's bed, a three-piece suite and a portrait from Boleskine.

Andy said: 'The room with Crowley's bed always has a very strong musty smell.

'We had it checked for damp and there isn't any. A couple of times we have had people saying they woke up because they felt moving or shaking.

'My wife, Caroline, doesn't like being in the room with the child's bed and the picture. She says even if she puts the heating on it feels cold.'

Crowley died penniless and addicted to heroin in 1947. From the 1970s to1990s,Boleskine was owned by Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/t...id=89488&headline=satan-sheets-name_page.html

mal

I've just managed to come across a voluminous complete set of Crowley's works- anyone give me an idea where it would be best to begin ? (bearing in my mind I am a complete novice).

gerardwilkie said:
I've just managed to come across a voluminous complete set of Crowley's works- anyone give me an idea where it would be best to begin ? (bearing in my mind I am a complete novice).
First off, you'll need some apple cheeked young lad to act as your apprentice/catamite and a particularily dimwitted, desperate and rich, middleaged matron to act as your 'medium'.

Some ampoules of diamorphine and a matching set of hypodermics can be considered an optional extra at this early stage in your voyage of discovery. :)

gerardwilkie said:

diary of a drug fiend - a novel rather than anything more demanding. if you can't get through the idiosyncratic prose to the story beneath, or the humour doesn't appeal, don't bother reading anything else by him.

Oh, yes, heroin," said Lamus; "cocaine. We regret exceedingly to be out of it for the moment."
The brute seemed unconscious of our distress. He gave an imitation of an apologetic shop-walker.
"But let me show you our latest line in morphine" .....

if the "complete set" you mention is an equinox, of whatever vintage, go for some of his poetry. it's good. funny too...

First off, you'll need some apple cheeked young lad to act as your apprentice/catamite and a particularily dimwitted, desperate and rich, middleaged matron to act as your 'medium'.

Oh, i don't know about that. He wasn't adverse to a bit of sex magic with cheap hookers when that was all that was going. Failing that, anything female will do so long as they have an alcohol problem and/or are mentally unstable...

BlackRiverFalls said:

Oh, i don't know about that. He wasn't adverse to a bit of sex magic with cheap hookers when that was all that was going. Failing that, anything female will do so long as they have an alcohol problem and/or are mentally unstable...
But, if you're going to do it properly... ;)

I just found out that Kenneth Anger made a film of Thelema Abby, where he went over in the 50's and uncovered the wall art there. But is it lost now? I can't seem to find mention of it online, but there are some pictures of frescoes on the walls of the abby that indicate something still remains of the project...

Perdurabo.

I will cut straight to the chase.

If people want to understand what Crowley was trying to achieve then they should actually practice and do the rituals that Crowley created/devised.
It is very easy to slag off a dead man behind anonimity using sarcasm but to understand what he was trying to achieve you need to do the rituals sincerely. Then you might have a chance of understanding what Crowley went through in his spiritual work.

All talk is worthless in the realms of the occult and magick.

Re: Perdurabo.

wowsah156 said:
I will cut straight to the chase.

If people want to understand what Crowley was trying to achieve then they should actually practice and do the rituals that Crowley created/devised.
It is very easy to slag off a dead man behind anonimity using sarcasm but to understand what he was trying to achieve you need to do the rituals sincerely. Then you might have a chance of understanding what Crowley went through in his spiritual work.

All talk is worthless in the realms of the occult and magick.
On the other hand, one might also manage to screw oneself up, just as thoroughly, as well.

Does that mean that before we can criticise L Ron Hubbard, we have to get audited, or The Revd. Jimmy Jones, we have to drink Kool aid, or Tony Blair, we have to lick Bush's butt?

Although, I have to admit, I do have a bit more respect for Crowley, than for those sorry examples of humanity.

"By their fruits, you shall know them."

I dont think its a case of getting "messed up". If you do it properly and you have a stable mind and lifestyle then it is safe to practice.

A lot of people who criticise Crowley & Thelema usually have a lot of "Abrahamic/Christian" conditioning and perceive anything outside their understanding to be unsavoury.

Again i will say it again if you want to understand Crowley then you have to practice the rituals. All talk regarding the occult and magick is pointless unless you practice.

wowsah156 said:
I dont think its a case of getting "messed up". If you do it properly and you have a stable mind and lifestyle then it is safe to practice.

A lot of people who criticise Crowley & Thelema usually have a lot of "Abrahamic/Christian" conditioning and perceive anything outside their understanding to be unsavoury.

Again i will say it again if you want to understand Crowley then you have to practice the rituals. All talk regarding the occult and magick is pointless unless you practice.
I suppose I shouldn't really have a go at other people's belief systems, especially nowadays.

And, true I was brought up Christian.

As to Crowley's Magick, I think I'll continue to give it a miss. I'll just have to leave it outside my understanding. :)

i slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening. i drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

edit - i always wondered who faith was, the randy old goat - edit

Back