• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
sherbetbizarre posted that above, it's unbelievable that after everything she said in that video there's so much hard headed negativity in the comments section.

kamalktk said:
....Well, the Illuminati control the world, so surely they would have prevented the world from ending out of self interest. ;)

No they have just relocated to the secret city they've been building on Mars, using mind-wiped slave labour.

Interesting video... :wow:

My Buddy Confronts Infowars in Cambridge

So my pal, Roger Nicholson, lives right behind the terrorists apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and he confronts this "reporter" from Alex Jones' Infowars who has interrupted FBI press conferences by yelling about the bombings being a false flag construed by the FBI and the government.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f01_1366974826

SameOldVardoger said:
Interesting video... :wow:

My Buddy Confronts Infowars in Cambridge

So my pal, Roger Nicholson, lives right behind the terrorists apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and he confronts this "reporter" from Alex Jones' Infowars who has interrupted FBI press conferences by yelling about the bombings being a false flag construed by the FBI and the government.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f01_1366974826
"Alex Jones, he's your Jim Jones, that's what he is."

I'd probably have to walk off or punch something after a minute or so - four minutes of controlled ranting in a non-domestic argument situation is actually quite impressive.

I mean, apart from an odd moment or two, his banter isn't overly creative - but then it perfectly suits the target.

(Poor chap probably had to go and google Jim Jones - god knows how uncle Alex has twisted that one around.)

Spookdaddy said:
I'd probably have to walk off or punch something after a minute or so - four minutes of controlled ranting in a non-domestic argument situation is actually quite impressive.

I mean, apart from an odd moment or two, his banter isn't overly creative - but then it perfectly suits the target.

(Poor chap probably had to go and google Jim Jones - god knows how uncle Alex has twisted that one around.)
Apart from being thoroughly psyched up and pee'd off (possibly through having lived so close to the actual bombers), Nicholson (the ranter with the camera), may have kept the swearing and insult rich rant going to give the Infowars Uncle Fester clone less chance to re-cut his vid. of events into something more flattering to Infowars.

Uncle Fester's replies seemed to amount to, "Keep drinking the fluoride." Which is a reference to one of Jone's most persistent conspiracy obsessions that takes him deep into Dr Strangelove territory.

The whole rant, expletives and all, was worth it for the Jim Jones crack. That hit home.

Just a one-sided slanging match...pointless.
The Alex Jones stooge stayed remarkably cool about it. Might have been a different story if there weren't so many people about holding cameras.

Mythopoeika said:
I don't think it was pointless, about time someone took on these brainless morons.

Ronson8 said:
Mythopoeika said:
I don't think it was pointless, about time someone took on these brainless morons.

Well, yeah...but I think that isn't going to stop these guys. They're too meat-headed to take the hint.

tonyblair11 said:
That should be singular.

Singular?
Alex Jones has people who work with him (like the Uncle Fester character)...and there are plenty of people who support him...it's not just Alex Jones vs The World...

Yeah he has an army of morons. Glenn isn't in the same league. Crazy but not a foaming at the mouth fanatic. :D

Alex Jones seems so nice when he's presenting The One Show.

On a matter of no import whatsoever.

Much as I have to give myself a stern and disapproving look for saying it, but does anyone else, when they look at Alex Jones, think he reminds them - just a bit, mind - of (lord forgive me)...Bill Hicks.

(Edit: Just done a quick google after the fact - clearly, I'm not the only one, it's old news, and I'm way behind the pack.)

(Edit 2 - Way, way, way behind the pack - some people actually think they are one and the same; I assumed they were all joking - I fear they may not be.)

Except Bill Hicks was a clever, insightful, and funny man whose life was tragically cut short by cancer.

And Alex Jones is an annoying, pig-headed idiot whose life is tragically still going.

OK, I don't wish him dead any more than I do anyone else, I just wish he'd shut up.

Alex Jones is fairly predictable in his approach to any given situation. Perhaps this explains why he has such a following. If you repeat the same thing over and over again, followers know what to expect and will never be mentally challenged or have a confusing statement presented to befuddle them. He's made a name pushing twaddle on people who may find it difficult to think for themselves, but painted himself into a corner where he can't express another view.

What's worse is the validation of anyone who can look at a photo and put a circle on it. This approach to 'analysis' and 'investigation' is creeping into the mainstream news media who know they've got to get as much out of the content as they can before the story goes cold.

He whips up a frenzy and stirs a sentiment that lasts long after his rantings have been proved wrong - but I doubt he cares as he'll have moved on to the next thing by then.

Anome_ said:
Except Bill Hicks was a clever, insightful, and funny man whose life was tragically cut short by cancer.

And Alex Jones is an annoying, pig-headed idiot whose life is tragically still going.

OK, I don't wish him dead any more than I do anyone else, I just wish he'd shut up.
Bill Hicks and George Carlin, like Lenny Bruce before them, were brilliant, honest, comedians, whose insight into the way things really worked, went very much against grain of mainstream thinking, not only in the US, but also in the UK. Mostly, it seemed to bubble out of them with a sort of controlled fury, because they appeared to know within themselves that it was the truth. Alex Jones is mostly just too paranoid and doesn't appear to be entirely honest, either with his audience, or with himself.

Spookdaddy said:
...I assumed they were all joking - I fear they may not be.)

To clarify: I know what they're saying is a joke - I fear some of them do not.

jimv1 said:
What's worse is the validation of anyone who can look at a photo and put a circle on it. This approach to 'analysis' and 'investigation' is creeping into the mainstream news media who know they've got to get as much out of the content as they can before the story goes cold.

You're so right about that one.
There's so much of that kind of crap going on. Just yesterday, I watched a Youtube vid of some guy pointing out the obvious on a map of the Middle East, as though he was imparting some great wisdom.
I have also recently watched a slew of Youtube vids of people drawing circles around stuff on photos of Mars.

I want all those hours of my life back.

Spookdaddy said:
On a matter of no import whatsoever.

Much as I have to give myself a stern and disapproving look for saying it, but does anyone else, when they look at Alex Jones, think he reminds them - just a bit, mind - of (lord forgive me)...Bill Hicks.

He reminds me more of Roddy Piper, that crazy 80s wrestler...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZbZseTuQ1I

Classic film and classic quote! :yeay:

Alex Jones opens dating site for ‘Freedom Lovers’

There are those those who believe that there’s somebody out there for everybody. Including fans of conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, whose specialized dating site for his listeners has gained some public attention little more than a month after opening.

As Uproxx reported on Friday, “Dating Freedom Lovers” offers fans of Jones’ InfoWars program the chance to connect with “people that share a passion for liberty and freedom.”

“I’m going to school to be a music teacher,” one user writes. “Hopefully I’ll start a private school someday to compete with the rotting public school system.”

Another hopeful romantic tells the site she is looking for a “TALL single male, with Celtic ancestry for life long [sic] relationship.”

“Unlike Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, which represent little more than vast snooping databases and NSA fronts, we are committed to preserving your privacy,” site administrators wrote in March 2013, adding that they “will never sell your information or divulge any of your details to any third party – government or corporation.”

As it happens, Thursday also saw the hashtag #InfoWarsPickUpLines gain traction on Twitter, with users submitting bon mots like, “How about we get illuminaughty and you show me your nude world order?”; “Hey, girl. You look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before? (Ah yes, at both Newtown and Aurora.)” and “I’d like to shoot all over your grassy knoll, if you know what I mean….”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/26/a ... om-lovers/

I like the guy who opens with "what can I say -- except the truth?":

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/0 ... g-website/

Back