• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Somebody send a copy of this image to the White House. Donny will be throwing knees and elbows to be on the next rocket.

519wch5mI9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Trump has been on the Inforwars show and considers Alex Jones a friend. Someone should ask Trump about martian child sex slaves at his next press conference.

Somebody send a copy of this image to the White House. Donny will be throwing knees and elbows to be on the next rocket.

519wch5mI9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

What gets me about this piece of art isn't the miniscule chrome lingerie but the astonishing effort put into the creases of the cloth draped over the throne.... If you like that sort of thing.

Trump has been on the Inforwars show and considers Alex Jones a friend. Someone should ask Trump about martian child sex slaves at his next press conference.
Lord Buckethead has the courage to ask these questions.

No no, men are from Mars, women are from Venus and child slaves are from Mercury.

Venus and Mercury are both silly suggestions. Mercury is too close to the sun and Venus is a hot soup of evil. The NASA are denying the Mars colony because it's real and they want to divert attention from it in case anyone goes there to investigate. Why make things up guys? :eek:

What gets me about this piece of art isn't the miniscule chrome lingerie but the astonishing effort put into the creases of the cloth draped over the throne.... If you like that sort of thing.

Yeah, I would only look at something like this for the tightly-plotted story line and compelling character development.

(oops, I'll just wipe off that little bit of drool, there.)

Alex Jones goes on about pig/gorilla/human hybrids, also child pedo robots and gay frogs. o_O
The child pedo robots must be from Mars.

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/...s-piggorillahuman-hybrids-who-can-talk/217158

Is there not some science behind 'gay frogs' claim? (gay, of course, being incorrectly absurdly here). Oestrogen in the water cycle and exposure to certain pesticides (which I can't name) have caused higher rates of hermaphroditic mutations and--as we all know from Jurassic Park--some frogs can change sex to facilitate reproduction.

Coming from the North East, I do know they used to say the Tyne was so polluted you could develop a film in it. I don't recall any stories of any family photos coming out as a evidence of a fish Pride march but there is that famous family photo developed in the Tyne with the woman with her bra on the wrong way round, otherwise known as The Cumberland Spaceman' picture.

That's horrendous. Had to turn it off at 40 seconds, the singing was doing my head in. The start was promising too, I really hoped the whole thing would just be the folky guitar riff with him ranting over it, something like Machine Head's "Imaginal Cells" or that one The Shamen did on the Boss Drum album.

Kramer pigman rant. Foretelling some lunacy.

Attachments

• pigmang.jpg
    pigmang.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Another one by Alex, he surpasses himself yet again.

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones: Jewish Actors Posed as KKK in Charlottesville
'They almost got like little curly hair down, and they're just up there heiling Hiter,' said Jones

Speaking on “The Alex Jones Show,” Jones recalled his own experience, he said, protesting the Ku Klux Klan:

"I mean, quite frankly, I’ve been to these events, a lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of 'Seinfeld.' Literally they’re just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftist Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis. I have footage in Austin — we’re going to find it somewhere here at the office — where it literally looks like cast of 'Seinfeld' or like Howard Stern in a Nazi outfit. They all look like Howard Stern. They almost got like little curly hair down, and they’re just up there heiling Hitler. You can tell they are totally uncomfortable, they are totally scared, and it’s all just meant to create the clash." ...

http://www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/1.806924

Another one by Alex, he surpasses himself yet again.

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones: Jewish Actors Posed as KKK in Charlottesville
'They almost got like little curly hair down, and they're just up there heiling Hiter,' said Jones

Speaking on “The Alex Jones Show,” Jones recalled his own experience, he said, protesting the Ku Klux Klan:

"I mean, quite frankly, I’ve been to these events, a lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of 'Seinfeld.' Literally they’re just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftist Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis. I have footage in Austin — we’re going to find it somewhere here at the office — where it literally looks like cast of 'Seinfeld' or like Howard Stern in a Nazi outfit. They all look like Howard Stern. They almost got like little curly hair down, and they’re just up there heiling Hitler. You can tell they are totally uncomfortable, they are totally scared, and it’s all just meant to create the clash." ...

http://www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/1.806924
o_O Wasn't he married to a jewish woman until recently?

Does he have something to prove with the anti-semitic conspiracy crowd?

This man is in serious need of counseling.....I mean, does anyone other than other nut cases, take this stuff seriously?
This junk is so ludicrous that he has to be doing all of this simply to make money from right wing crazies.

It's OK, he's a self-proclaimed "entertainer".

That's got to be the most anti-semitic thing he's ever come out with.

Why does anybody even listen to the nutbag. He make David Icke look like Sir David Attenborough.

Why does anybody even listen to the nutbag. He make David Icke look like Sir David Attenborough.

Why do they listen to him?

Because he's undeniably entertaining--in varying quantities to varying people. He's like a rotund Mr Punch for the States.

Why do they credit what he says?

I'm not sure many beyond the gullible do, but he is certainly manages to open and shift public debate. This is because he is a genius at tapping into their buried fears and desires. This may be simply unconscious native wit, but he has an ability to prod the parts that are sore and then proffer remedies that although seemingly absurd are easy to grasp and practicable--often involving a purchase: what more could appeal to a latter-day capitalist audience?

Last edited:
That last bit. He certainly does that.

Missed that--now corrected.

I realise that to say that Alex Jones has gone a bit weird is to both seriously understate the matter and ignore the fact that he has been less than usual for some considerable time, but in the past day or two he has devoted a large amount of his show to discussing and analysing supposed images of Michelle Obama's penis. Though, he confesses, it could also be a globalist psyop to make us believe that she has a penis while in truth she is wearing some form of prosthetic phallus.

Quite why the globalist would want us to falsely believe that the former first lady of the United States is packing a pocket python he hasn't got around to explaining yet.

Alex Jones, Renaissance Man.

G3yIQ9g.png

There are also rumours that he writes electronic music (he certainly owns a lot of high-end kit). If there's one thing that you can praise unconditionally about InfoWars, it's the surprisingly good music.

Back