• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Another one by Alex, he surpasses himself yet again.

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones: Jewish Actors Posed as KKK in Charlottesville
'They almost got like little curly hair down, and they're just up there heiling Hiter,' said Jones

Speaking on “The Alex Jones Show,” Jones recalled his own experience, he said, protesting the Ku Klux Klan:

"I mean, quite frankly, I’ve been to these events, a lot of the KKK guys with their hats off look like they’re from the cast of 'Seinfeld.' Literally they’re just Jewish actors. Nothing against Jews in general, but they are leftist Jews that want to create this clash and they go dress up as Nazis. I have footage in Austin — we’re going to find it somewhere here at the office — where it literally looks like cast of 'Seinfeld' or like Howard Stern in a Nazi outfit. They all look like Howard Stern. They almost got like little curly hair down, and they’re just up there heiling Hitler. You can tell they are totally uncomfortable, they are totally scared, and it’s all just meant to create the clash." ...

Brennan Gilmore, the guy who videoed the terrorist car attack in Charlottesville, is now at the heart of several conspiracy theories, in part thanks to Infowars. He's been doxed, threatened, followed and accused of being a paid agent of assorted agencies.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/21/fake-news-charlottesville-215514

Piers Morgan is not well-liked by the British public owing to his involvement in seedy journalistic practices and a general air of smugness.

Piers Morgan is aka for 'pr*ck' in certain British circles, an easy go-to for comedian etc.

Anyway Alex Jones - he is certainly entertaining up to a point. I remember watching his live Youtube feed during the US election night and whoa boy did he come out with some crackers. Also he takes audience testimony at face value which that night included UN drones hovering around Red State polling booths apparently to launch missile strikes and scupper Trump's win.

I've never got his UN thing - I get the 'globalist' thing but surely he'd see the UN as a puppet talking shop for the agenda not some hidden Cobra-like organisation. Whenever I hear similar UN theories and them unveiling their true colours I'm reminded of the Russia/Soviet Union reveal in the Simpsons.

HkhydCa.png

My main fascination with the guy -and his audience- is how much is sincere. The guy makes a lot of money and there are plenty of tabloid types that don't reach his level of crazy who are quite honest they produce garbage for cash.

She's kinda right. Owen Shroyer is a bit of an idiot.

Why would Jones employ such people if he was some kind of racist?
Pretty odd.

Ah, the left- and left hooks of the modern clicketariat. So he’s guilty, then...

I'm pretty sure that an extreme unease with the style, subject matter and supposed beliefs of Alex Jones does not divide so readily along traditional lines of Left and Right, Liberal and Conservative. There's likely to be more in there to appeal to certain sections of the latter contingencies, but I don't believe for one minute that his appeal is anything like universal within the larger group - and I also believe that, in certain traditional areas of conspirology, the more swivel-eyed extremes of Left and Right are likely to share common ground when it comes to this nutball's windowlickery.

(Which, by the way, is not an argument for or against his guilt in the present case.)

Well...if he was a racist, he wouldn't employ them in the first place.

Two different things:

1. I suspect that the arguments about racism are probably - as is often the case - moot.

And, anyway...

2. If he really is an actual card-carrying racist I don't believe that being so would necessarily prevent him from employing a black person/jewish person/etc. In fact, employing people they feel inherently superior too might be seen as a plus point to certain mentalities.

Last edited:
I suspect it wouldn't be pleasant for anybody to work for him. But that's just my gut feeling.

I don't know the man, but my impressions from his kayfabe presentation are that he almost certainly has less than palatable views on Judaism. It strikes me that like--the Reptilians--'the Globalists' is often a euphemism for Jewish financial manipulation, but, then again, how much of what he says on air is what he actually holds true is anybody's guess.

Strangely, perhaps, I don't think it's half as likely that he's an out-and-out sex beast, but rather simply than he acts out the role of a blue-steak-eating rock and roll caveman-rebel and rarely turns off. One of the complaints seems to be that he kept on taking his shirt off in the office: well, you've seen the show--that's what he does--it's all part of the circus.

He's nuts, certainly, but a number of other celebrities who know him personally say that he's affable and quite big-hearted (and also nuts). He's been a fat blue-bottle in the ointment for a few years now; I wouldn't be at all surprised if these complainants were encouraged to go to law.

He's been a fat blue-bottle in the ointment for a few years now; I wouldn't be at all surprised if these complainants were encouraged to go to law.
That may well be a possibility. A way of silencing him, perhaps?

That may well be a possibility. A way of silencing him, perhaps?

Genie's out of the bottle there, so many minions inspired by his poison because they believe there's no way they will be duped by the mainstream and embrace the most offensive of conspiracy theories when they feel a misplaced sense of power to nurse them.

I'm sure this had been mentioned already, but I am rather fond of the Brett O'Keefe character in the Homeland TV series, as well as the Vladislav Surkov themed story line.

I can't listen to Jones himself.

I'm sure this had been mentioned already, but I am rather fond of the Brett O'Keefe character in the Homeland TV series, as well as the Vladislav Surkov themed story line.

I can't listen to Jones himself.

He's more interesting than the real Jones. This season of Homeland is interesting: applying a mirror to the actual outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election.

He's more interesting than the real Jones. This season of Homeland is interesting: applying a mirror to the actual outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election.
It is sailing rather code to the wind, isn't it?

Fair play for taking on themes that are as close to reality as these, they are opening themselves up for a lot of criticism, but it certainly makes for good TV.

He 'outed' himself some time ago on this:

Turns out, you can't post pics of random people on a popular blog and claim they're a spree killer without legal repercussions. Huh, who'd have known.

The InfoWars crew is facing yet another lawsuit, this time for alleged defamation over a blog published on the site that falsely implicated a Massachusetts man in the Valentine’s Day massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

Jones, sued last month by a woman he accused of being a “CIA asset” for filming the vehicular attack at the neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year, is now facing a lawsuit for over $1 million by Marcel Fontaine, a Massachusetts man whom InfoWars falsely identified as the suspected mass shooter at the Florida high school.

https://gizmodo.com/infowars-alex-jones-hit-with-1-million-lawsuit-for-fa-1824267140

Isn't/wasn't Glenn Beck in trouble for the same thing during a different attack?

Back