• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
You know - I'm beginning to think that the current unpleasantness may have some positive effects after all.

And then again, if anyone dies - he's a performance artist playing a character and didn't really mean it at all. Honest, guvnor. (Or maybe that 'past psychosis' defence will get another airing).

If anyone 'dies', they're obviously Deep State crisis actors sent to infiltrate the rally and make it look bad and discredit Jones. Or something.

So I wonder what AJ has to say about protests being funded by the super-rich, politically-connected elites?

The Michigan Conservative Coalition and Michigan Freedom Fund — founded by Greg McNeilly, political adviser to the family of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos — planned the protest following Whitmer’s executive order last Thursday that expanded existing restrictions

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...atives-protest/#click=https://t.co/HFklKvTyzJ

Any reports of his death, real or fake, will be blended into one or many theory/theories as soon as they appear...

But if Alex Jones dies, then is Alex Jones is a Deep State crisis actor sent to discredit Alex Jones?

:thought:

Deeply homophobic preachers turn out to be gay.
Anti-drugs politicians turn out to enjoy the Bolivian marching powder.
White supremacists turn out to have non-white ancestry.
Makes sense that the most anti-Deep State loons turn out to be Deep State (whatever Deep State is even meant to be)

In fairness, he slims down a lot for his role on The One Show, must be the greatest method actor of all time.

I now have a mental image of him doing a Roger Mellie.

"Ok Alex, nice normal bland chat with Melanie C, talk about her new album, just like we discussed. Got that?"

"So, Mel... great to have you here, you're looking great as ever... so tell us, when did you get recruited into the globalist New World Order, and does your music turn frogs gay?"

In fairness, he slims down a lot for his role on The One Show, must be the greatest method actor of all time.

Although in The One Show he had the distinct air of a person who can’t walk and talk at the same time... so maybe that’s not such a stretch for him, after all...

Who'd be his neighbour?
ds3442_edit.jpg

Prospective buyer to estate agent : "So, the neighbours. What are they like? Is it a quiet neighbourhood?"

this guy is such a performance artist. It's a shame the judge didn't see it that way. Does he even get to see his kids? I assume his ex will go first.

He (somehow) currently has sole custody of the kids. Despite the DWI, the potentially exposing them to COVID-19 (his nonsense at the recent rally) and other shenanigans.

His ex's twitter : https://twitter.com/RealKellyJones

He (somehow) currently has sole custody of the kids. Despite the DWI, the potentially exposing them to COVID-19 (his nonsense at the recent rally) and other shenanigans.

His ex's twitter : https://twitter.com/RealKellyJones
Perhaps the winning argument was that anyone mad enough to marry him should be kept from the kids, I thought he lost that one. Not really following him, such a dishonest snake oil salesman.

I liked him better when he was Bill Hicks.

I always though he looked much more like Sam Kinison, who might not be so well remembered outside the US. I actually thought I'd stumbled across this likeness all by myself. But, no, it is a thing - just not as well known as the Hicks thing, probably because Kinison isn't as posthumously famous.

Sam_Kinison2.jpg

Known for his trademark scream. I'm not sure what he thought about gay frogs.

I listened to the Louis Theroux/Jon Ronson podcast last night and he repeated the rumour that Alex Jones took a near-fatal beating that was administered by an alliance of his bullying victims who lured him into an ambush.

This, it is alleged, is what brought on an obsession with conspiracy theories and a sense of persecution: he never again wanted to be deceived.

Anyway, one snippet of evidence adduced was that 'this is why Alex Jones still walks with a limp'.

And this stopped me short: does Alex Jones walk with a limp? I have never noticed it before!

Anyone?

I don't think I've seen him walk before, he doesn't look as though he does it very often.

I listened to the Louis Theroux/Jon Ronson podcast last night and he repeated the rumour that Alex Jones took a near-fatal beating that was administered by an alliance of his bullying victims who lured him into an ambush.

This, it is alleged, is what brought on an obsession with conspiracy theories and a sense of persecution: he never again wanted to be deceived.

Anyway, one snippet of evidence adduced was that 'this is why Alex Jones still walks with a limp'.

And this stopped me short: does Alex Jones walk with a limp? I have never noticed it before!

Anyone?
I don't think I have ever seen footage of him walking.

Yeah, he's usually ensconced behind a desk... OMG Alex Jones is Davros!
What's the betting he doesn't have legs, just a bunch of circuitry and mechanical doodads?

Anyone?
I believe I saw a very short clip of him walking out of court with his lawyer at some custody hearing because it was embedded in a news report. He did walk. Not enuf to notice a limp. But really not important. Many people would do some thinking after being beaten up.

Back