• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Thanks. I’ll not bother researching him.

Nutjob conspiracy theorist (a tautology I know) who has been banned across multiple platforms but is savvy enough to play it up and sells snake oil to the fuckwits who follow him.

Who'd be his neighbour?
ds3442_edit.jpg

Those guys at the beach who hate everything?

I don't know about wifi giving you cancer, but one thing that timeline does prove is that selling supplements off the back of bullshit does definitely turn you into a chubby chops.
It also ages you tremendously. Alex Jones is only 43.
Let that settle in.

Aha! It turns out, he's 46.
The age I found earlier was out of date.
That would make him 16 in the 1990 picture. Hmmm. Looks mid-20s.

That would make him 13 in the first photo in Yith's post.

Something does not compute!
Not much about that asshole does compute.

I've been spending too much time on Farcebook lately, since I have more time than energy right now. There is an alarming number of people on there who believe the kind if insane nonsense pimped by Jones and other such idiots. I mean people I know, and did not think of as morons in the past.

Going a bit farther back than the image Yith posted, it was microwave ovens that were going to turn our brains into mush in the 60s. Don't sit close to your TV either, because it spews radiation! Then it was CB radios in the 70s. High tension power lines and electrical substations were going to get us in the 80s. Hysteria is a proven seller.

Going a bit farther back than the image Yith posted, it was microwave ovens that were going to turn our brains into mush in the 60s. Don't sit close to your TV either, because it spews radiation! Then it was CB radios in the 70s. High tension power lines and electrical substations were going to get us in the 80s. Hysteria is a proven seller.
Some people still believe this stuff.

I wonder how much I would have to pay to punch this fucking idiot in the face. I would pay it.
I'm sure there are people out there that will pay a dollar or two - it will reach the asking price in under a minute!

It also ages you tremendously. Alex Jones is only 43.
Let that settle in.
Ha, that was my thought on seeing the recent videos of him. He's the same age as me but, although I'm a baldy bastard, I'd like to think I look about 20 years younger than him if I wear a hat. :rollingw:
Although I'm 43 so I AM actually a little younger than him. Clearly the vitamin pills he sells don't stop you getting old or chubby.

Back