• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
In a galaxy far, far away there exists a race of paranoid lizards who believe that their world isn't really governed by the Honourable & Enlightened League of Crocodilian Water Monks, but by fat and throaty goggle eyed blubber-monkeys from the planet Te'Xas.

Ha, that was my thought on seeing the recent videos of him. He's the same age as me but, although I'm a baldy bastard, I'd like to think I look about 20 years younger than him if I wear a hat. :rollingw:
Although I'm 43 so I AM actually a little younger than him. Clearly the vitamin pills he sells don't stop you getting old or chubby.

Those "health supplements" he hawks have clearly done wonders for him.

A 'musical' piece from back in the day (well, 2001).

For those conspiracists, this is by Sacred Cow Productions, which was founded by Kevin Booth and Bill Hicks.

A 'musical' piece from back in the day (well, 2001).

For those conspiracists, this is by Sacred Cow Productions, which was founded by Kevin Booth and Bill Hicks.

Alex Jones? Proof that Bill Hicks and Alex Jones are the same man?

Ranging new interview [Timestamps to jump to subject of interest]

0:11 Jamie is back long live Jamie! 0:20 Jamie cant taste 0:40 Introduces Alex & Tim 1:30 Ghislane Maxwell & her family 2:35 Alex learned about Epstein 20 years ago 3:36 The Borat movie & SBC 7:48 Censorship & White House smear campaign 10:31 Bidens daughters diary & foreign interference 13:10 Lobbyists, AT&T & big tech 22:50 Xixi Ping,Trump, coal plants & trade 25:44 Clean burning coal 30:04 The carbon conspiracy 35:31 Election night Joe & Alex will be live 36:01 Joe & Alex debate climate change 47:10 Electric cars & TEAM CARBON 48:02 Nuclear power & BP 51:55 Global warming, cars & centralized control 54:11 Joe wished he was high & covid conspiracy 55:50 Alex Jones mistakes & Bohemian Grove 56:57 The Post Human Era, Neuralink & AI 1:01:22 The first amendment & big tech 1:08:32 Bohemian Grove Cult & Nixon 1:20:09 Human trafficking Vietnam black ops 1:23:50 Clinton & Epstein Island 1:25:53 Ted Gunderson & William Colby 1:28:42 Apocalypse Now & Epstein 1:29:50 Jamie shoutout & Epstein Island 1:33:15 Trump & Roy Cohen, Infowars & The Young Turks 1:36:55 Free speech & censors 1:40:55 The election, Communist China & I Phones 1:49:38 Bill Maher, Democrat & covid conspiracy 2:01:00 Brian Redban & Election night podcast 2:02:32 Whitmer assassination plot & Bret Weinstein 2:11:24 The post industrial world & autonomous cars 2:13:56 Police state & the pandemic conspiracy 2:28:48 Contesting the election & voter fraud 2:34:56 The universe, aliens & DMT 2:36:43 alternate dimensions & Bob Lazar 2:41:51 Technoptimism 2:51:40 Joes new studio & Jamie appreciation 2:53:24 MRNA vaccines 3:00:25 Alex talks about retirement & addiction

Must be Thursday. (I imagine that happens a lot)

Bits of Austin are so pleasant. (Some are too expensive to be pleasant.) Jones does not deserve to live there. He needs to be exiled to a shithole town.

595055_v9_ba.jpg
Alex Jones???

Alex Jones is sick and tired of Donald J. Trump.

I get the video, which is pretty satisfying, but I don't understand Ascalon's comment at all. In the US it is the bedrock of our legal system that anyone with enough money can hire a lawyer to plead any damn idiocy any well-considered opinion in court and appeal it right up to waste the time of the supreme court No one can deny the right you just have to find an attorney to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first sentence of the article starts out: "The US supreme court on Monday declined to hear an appeal by the Infowars host..." Last time I looked, the US Supreme Court decides what it will hear and what it won't. I'm sure they have more important things to spend their time on than an appeal by a flaming asshole sociopath.

The first sentence of the article starts out: "The US supreme court on Monday declined to hear an appeal by the Infowars host..." Last time I looked, the US Supreme Court decides what it will hear and what it won't. I'm sure they have more important things to spend their time on than an appeal by a flaming asshole sociopath.
Yes and state supreme courts can also refuse to hear.

I've been enjoying the (slightly tongue-in-cheek) 'Alex Jones was right' Twitter account recently (sure you can find it yourself).

With the crucial caveats that an 'Alex Jones was wrong' account may well be able to post more content, and that perhaps 'was kind of right' might be a more fitting title, there has been an awful lot of stuff lately that seems to sort of chime.

George Soros's right-hand man in BDSM sex crimes.

Disney paedo-ring.

Military-enforced lockdown.

Cuomo sex-sleaze.

Frogs... always the damned frogs!

A Delta outbreak which began in June has produced nearly 3,000 infections and led to nine deaths.
Australian Defence Force soldiers will undergo training on the weekend before beginning unarmed patrols on Monday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-58021718

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-58066389

Covid in Sydney: Communities feel under siege as troops deployed
"If the objective was to frighten the hell out of the community, I can guarantee you they have done that."

Dai Le, a local councillor in Sydney, is speaking angrily about the deployment of 300 military personnel to the city's streets this week.

Her constituency, Fairfield, is one of eight areas in Sydney considered the epicentre of Australia's biggest Covid outbreak in a year.

These poorer and ethnically diverse suburbs in Sydney's west and south west are home to about two million residents. Many are considered essential workers in food, health and other industries.

The soldiers arrive almost a month after police deployed an extra 100 officers to the area to enforce lockdown rules.

"I feel we've been treated like second-class citizens," Ms Le says.

They feel intimidated. Is that a good thing?
I'd say there was a communication problem. Local government needs to send round friendly people to tell them that the soldiers are there for benign reasons.

They feel intimidated. Is that a good thing?
I'd say there was a communication problem. Local government needs to send round friendly people to tell them that the soldiers are there for benign reasons.

Fair enough, although anyone can see that they are trying to contain the virus. I'm more intimated by people who don't social distance, wear masks in public, or rant on about the virus being fake or just like "flu" etc.

Back