• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Good grief. It’s easy to snort & scoff with derision but presumably quite a lot of people, maybe in the millions, actually follow & swallow this shit.

This was posted by @ralfy a while back & must be on Jones’s show reel. If it’s not it should be.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="Gay Frogs (Alex Jones REMIX)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you're going to merge the cyborg slaves of satan with the gay frogs I'd imagine you are going to need copious amounts of lube.
Don't frogs... have their own lube?

Don't frogs... have their own lube?

Yep:

8369-14375-thickbox_default.jpg

https://www.froglube.com/

maximus otter

I'm still waiting for that American Civil war to start that Alex promised for certain was going to start on the 4th July a few years ago.

Alex Jones lawyer withdraws from Connecticut trial as ‘musical chairs’ of attorneys continues
https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Alex-Jones-lawyer-withdraws-from-Connecticut-17330064.php

"Judge Barbara Bellis approved the withdrawal of one of Jones’s attorneys, Cameron Atkinson, who had cited “a fundamental disagreement,” with the defendant.
Atkinson had previously described “an untenable position,” in which communication with Jones “has broken down.”"

Sounds like he gives them a very hard time and is generally a total asshole. Huh, who would have guessed?

The Sandy Hook trial is live on YouTube, but the judge just threatened to terminate the live feed if certain persons turn it into a "performance"...

It's not going well for him so far...

Damaging Alex Jones texts mistakenly sent to Sandy Hook family’s lawyers
Stunning revelation contradicts claims Jones had nothing on his phone pertaining to deadly 2012 shooting he long called a hoax

Attorneys for Alex Jones “messed up” and sent to his legal adversaries “every text message” Jones had written in the past two years – contradicting claims Jones had nothing on his phone pertaining to the deadly Sandy Hook school shooting, which he long maintained was a hoax, it was revealed at his defamation trial on Wednesday.

The stunning revelation surfaced during an exchange in court between Jones and Mark Bankston, a lawyer representing the parents of a six-year-old boy killed in the 2012 attack.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/03/alex-jones-sandy-hook-shooting-defamation-trial

Last edited:
It's pretty amusing how inept Jones' lawyers seem to have been in sending the opposition evidence of their potentially having withheld evidence and then not having 'claimed it back' as privileged interaction with their client, but it the dispute over the detail of the process look to me like grounds for appeal/mistrial if required.

All this chicanery may be over now that Jones has formally admitted the Sandy Hook shootings he decried as a hoax really occurred.
Alex Jones admits in court that Sandy Hook mass shooting was '100% real'

Infowars owner and host Alex Jones admitted Wednesday that the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut did occur.

"Especially since I've met the parents. It's 100% real," Jones said Wednesday. ...

Jones made the admission during the civil trial that will determine how much the conspiracy theorist owes in defamation damages to the parents of the 2012 Sandy Hook mass shooting. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/202...s-sandy-hook-shooting-happened/3821659557380/

I cant contribute to any discussion of this loathsome toad of a human being. But I would very much like a tin of Dried Frog Pills please, and ideas what over priced tat emporium produced them?

EDIT Well the "official" shop has these:
dried-frog-pills-box.jpg

but I still rather like the one @Dinobot posted more. #awkward

That was very satisfying to watch. I could ramble on about how much I dislike this man, his actions and intentions, but all I'll say is that I sincerely hope he's sued into oblivion at the end of all of this. Good for the parents for pursuing the case but it must have been so difficult for them in many ways.

That was very satisfying to watch. I could ramble on about how much I dislike this man, his actions and intentions, but all I'll say is that I sincerely hope he's sued into oblivion at the end of all of this. Good for the parents for pursuing the case but it must have been so difficult for them in many ways.
Agreed, very satisfying to see him standing there , exposed as a fraud, a liar, and a coward. No place to run . . .

What I fear. though, is that even if the jury burns him to the ground, leaves him without a change of underwear, his followers will shovel enough money at him to make him whole. And it won't be long before he's back up and running, telling his sheep that he never told them anything but the truth, that it was the media that lied about him, and God help them, they'll believe him.

We all know what should happen to Jones, but we're not allowed to say it here . . .

Looks like he's going to be hit in the wallet pretty hard

Alex Jones must pay $4m in damages for Sandy Hook hoax claims​

• Published
      1 hour ago

Media caption,
Watch as Alex Jones is told his text messages were sent to opposing lawyers by mistake
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been ordered to pay $4.1m (£3.3m) in damages after falsely claiming the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax.
The parents of a victim have sought at least $150m in the Texas defamation trial against the Infowars founder.
They said they endured harassment and emotional distress because of the right-wing host's misinformation.
Twenty children and six adults were shot dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut.
The jury in the city of Austin decided compensatory damages on Thursday, and must still determine any punitive damages.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62427918

The man is an utter cunt & that's putting it politely. You'd never think he's only 48 - looks more like 20 years older.

He needs to take some of his own health supplements.
He needs a ginger and wasabi enema. Not that I wish him ill....

Looks like he's going to be hit in the wallet pretty hard ...

This decision covers only the compensatory damages aspect of the case. The jury still has to decide on punitive damages.

Furthermore, there remains the issue of how many other parties may now bring suit against Jones in the wake of this first successful action.

This decision covers only the compensatory damages aspect of the case. The jury still has to decide on punitive damages.

Forty-five million dollars and change, apparently. He's worth a lot more, and I'm not entirely convinced that he'll ever pay that - but if it makes that bloated, soulless, malevolent toad/man cough a little bit more of his bullshit scarred oesophagus into his dumpy steroid swollen fingers, then it was worth it.

Those who monetise dishonesty must expect a monetised response. (And it was a Texan jury - so not your average Guardian reader I'll warrant.)

...if it makes that bloated, soulless, malevolent toad/man cough a little bit more of his bullshit scarred oesophagus into his dumpy steroid swollen fingers, then it was worth it.
It sounds as if you like him. :D

The Sandy Hook lawyer who was sent Jones cellphone contents for the last 2 years by mistake by his lawyer revealed that he [Jones] sent a nude photo of his wife to convicted felon Roger Stone, long time friend of The Don.

‘I’m a little concerned about it, because that intimate photo was sent to Roger Stone. And I don’t know if that was consensual,’ Attorney Mark Bankston told the Young Turks in an interview on Monday night.

Classy guy.

I can't stand the bloke. The way he speaks is obnoxious. To me, everything about him screams 'fake'.

I don't know if it's just me noticing things that are not there. The court case comes across to me as if both sides are following a script. Some of what's being said is almost bordering on comedy and the level of ineptitude shown by Alex Jone's side is beyond belief.

Alex Jones is used to verbal battles and is a highly proficient speaker and debater yet he comes across in the court case as an incompetent idiot, which he definitely is not.

To me it all seems odd.

Back