• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Abductions: Reports, Theories & Stories (Not IHTM)

The Kinks star Dave Davies claims alien slapped him with sex ban which left him 'numb'

Kinks star Dave Davies says aliens slapped him with a sex ban All Day and All of the Night.

The rocker, 75, said his mind was taken over by them and he heard voices in his head.

Dave revealed: “Their communications became more demanding, more challenging.

“They told me I must not have sex and, although I was able to walk normally, my groin and pelvis suddenly became numbed, like they’d blocked any sensation down there.

“The reason being, they told me, was they wanted to transmute my sexual energy to a higher vibrational level.”

The You Really Got Me hitmaker said it happened in 1982 when he was on a tour of the States. He said “things got weird very quickly” when they went to play a show in Virginia and he “began to feel oddly disembodied, like I was looking in from the outside”.

Dave explained: “I couldn’t understand why I was feeling so peculiar. I didn’t feel physically ill. This was different.

“Suddenly I had a feeling like a boa constrictor had wrapped itself around my forehead and was pressing hard. What the f***?”

It was at that point he “started hearing voices” inside his head which he dubbed “the intelligences”.

Dave has detailed his alien encounter in his new memoir Living on a Thin Line and said he soon realised he was speaking with beings from another world while he was with his lover Nancy Evans.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/kinks-star-dave-davies-claims-27438764

maximus otter

Back