• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Abductions: Reports, Theories & Stories (Not IHTM)

I get email alerts sent to me daily on a variety of subjects and this arrived in my inbox this morning.

Originating in China and from a source that has a lot of strange, Fortean and tabloid subjects, you may want to take this with a pinch of salt (or not). Either way, it encompasses many of the usual abduction tropes.

Let us travel back to 1994...

This Chinese Man Claims to Have Had Sex With an Alien
Alien-human sex is not something that’s a common topic of conversation. This is likely for a number of reasons: For one, it’s a bit strange, and two, there is no concrete evidence aliens have visited our planet – let alone get intimate with our species. Even Hollywood has largely ignored the concept, with only a handful of films exploring the idea, the most notable of which is a passing comment in District 9 about Nigerian prostitutes selling sex to the film’s alien refugees.
https://www.thatsmags.com/tianjin/post/14329/tales-from-the-chinese-crypt-alien-sex-in-wuchang

For more weird stuff out of China - Tales From The Chinese Crypt

Last edited:
The idea that grey aliens are stealing souls came from Kerner in his book The Song of the Greys. I don't think I read that idea specific to aliens before that book.... he has two or 3 books on this idea.
Of course this all hinges on whether or not one believes that we actually have souls and that there is a way to actually take them then.
IMHO this is about as far out as it gets in the ufo and alien world. ;)
http://www.nigelkerner.com/Books.html

Is their a class structure among aliens ?

Abducted people have reported normal people, Scandinavian blonde type, typical grays, and robots helping with the abduction.

But, the humanoid in charge seemed to be the insect type humanoid.

I draw from these observations that the insect humanoid is the “ main dude or maybe lady dude “ ?

Which also brings up the question is there male and female humanoids or all are just no sex clones ?

Then there is the very sexual encounter of Antonio Villas Boas, a Brazilian farmer that was force to have sex with a female alien.

So many questions, and no answers !

Don't forget the reptilians.
The winged dracos are the elites. Then there's the worker class/ non winged reps, also the greys and reps are supposed to be working together . Out of all the types the insectisoids are the ones I would least like to meet. Shudder!

I've read more than a few accounts of alien abduction, a lot of which featured people woken up and taken from their bedroom.

Now, a fair percentage of the population wear glasses or contact lenses, but I don't recall ever reading of an abductee fumbling around for their specs when they become aware of a presence in their bedroom, or someone lying on an examination table in a spaceship squinting at the blurry figures around them because they don't have their contacts in.

Is anyone else aware of any cases like this, or should I assume that the aliens aren't interested in anyone with bad eyesight?

Is their a class structure among aliens ?

Abducted people have reported normal people, Scandinavian blonde type, typical grays, and robots helping with the abduction.

But, the humanoid in charge seemed to be the insect type humanoid.

I draw from these observations that the insect humanoid is the “ main dude or maybe lady dude “ ?

Which also brings up the question is there male and female humanoids or all are just no sex clones ?

Then there is the very sexual encounter of Antonio Villas Boas, a Brazilian farmer that was force to have sex with a female alien.

So many questions, and no answers !

Calvin Parker was convinced that the alien who examined him in the Pascagoula case was female.

Also, in one of Timothy Good's books (Alien Base, I think), he describes a female ET retrieving a small flying vehicle which had been partly buried in a sand dune.

I've read more than a few accounts of alien abduction, a lot of which featured people woken up and taken from their bedroom.

Now, a fair percentage of the population wear glasses or contact lenses, but I don't recall ever reading of an abductee fumbling around for their specs when they become aware of a presence in their bedroom, or someone lying on an examination table in a spaceship squinting at the blurry figures around them because they don't have their contacts in.

Is anyone else aware of any cases like this, or should I assume that the aliens aren't interested in anyone with bad eyesight?

Darn good point that has crossed my mind, about seeing bedroom ghosts as well. I certainly don't wear my glasses in my dreams, but can see with 20/20 vision in them.

I have quite bad eyesight, but if the stereotypical greys showed up I dont think I'd need my specs to know that they were aliens. They'd be blurry, but they're also very obviously not human.

I have quite bad eyesight, but if the stereotypical greys showed up I dont think I'd need my specs to know that they were aliens. They'd be blurry, but they're also very obviously not human.

Absolutely, I agree that most people wouldn't need 20/20 vision to see that something very strange was happening. My point though is that I have never read an abduction account where the experiencer mentions any inability to see every detail of what is happening.

Some possibilities are;
1. People grab their glasses shortly after the experience begins. Unlikely, as most report paralysis during this stage.

2. The aliens environment somehow prevents the need for collective eyewear. Some technology where they manipulate how light hits the eye? I world think this was improbable, as it would need to be precisely calibrated in advance for each abductee, and surely in cases where multiple people are abducted, would make each of them see differently. For instance, if the atmosphere in a UFO was "set' to my glasses prescription, anyone with a different level of myopia wouldn't be able to see properly.

3. The aliens simply don't take anyone with bad eyesight. Why? If, as many people think, the purpose of abductions is to produce a hybrid species, is eyesight important to them? The Greys are reported as having large eyes- does this mean their own environment is a low- light one where hybrids will need to have keen vision?

4. Manipulation of the mind. The ETs are frequently reported as being telepathic. Are they projecting a detailed image of the surroundings into abductees' minds? If so, why does no-one mention being surprised that they can suddenly see properly.

5. There ARE accounts of people wandering around UFOs squinting and walking into things and I'm just not aware of them. Completely plausible, and if there are any cases like this, I'd love to hear about them.

It's generally accepted the earliest account of a 'greys' depiction, or similar, occurred in the 'hypnotic regression' accounts of Barney and Betty Hill and relating to an incident from New Hampshire, America, during September, 1961.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although 18 years ago, was this the only, 'scientific study' undertaken?

Alien abduction claims examined: Signs of trauma found

Harvard Gazette
February 20, 2003

Richard McNally doesn’t believe people have been abducted by aliens, but he believes he knows why they believe it.

Mark H. says he was abducted by aliens. He clearly remembers awakening one night, unable to move anything but his eyes. He saw flashing lights, heard buzzing sounds, experienced feelings of levitation, and felt electric tingling sensations. Most terrifying were the nonhuman figures he saw by his bed.

Later, he underwent hypnosis to try to recall exactly what had happened to him. Under hypnosis, Mark remembered being whisked through an open window to a large spaceship. He was very frightened when aliens took him into some kind of medical examining room. There he had sex with one of them.

Afterward, the aliens brought him back to Earth and returned him to his bed.

Mark describes the experience as terrifying. But did it really happen?

(...)

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2003/02/alien-abduction-claims-examined-2/

Do you remember being taught anything? I remember being taught how to levitate while sitting yoga style in that circle.
Quote:

The typical abductee, notes McNally, “has a longstanding interest in ‘New Age’ practices and beliefs such as reincarnation, astral projection, mental telepathy, alternative healing practices, energy therapies, and astrology.”

He and his colleagues conclude, “a combination of pre-existing New Age beliefs, episodes of sleep paralysis, accompanied by hallucinations and hypnotic memory recovery may foster beliefs and memories that one has been abducted by space aliens.
(End)

I have experienced sleep paralysis... what happened was that I became awake and couldn't move for something like 30 seconds.

At no point did I levitate, or see strange beings.

Pretty sure I would have remembered that... you do not levitate wearing a kilt.

Quote:

The typical abductee, notes McNally, “has a longstanding interest in ‘New Age’ practices and beliefs such as reincarnation, astral projection, mental telepathy, alternative healing practices, energy therapies, and astrology.”

He and his colleagues conclude, “a combination of pre-existing New Age beliefs, episodes of sleep paralysis, accompanied by hallucinations and hypnotic memory recovery may foster beliefs and memories that one has been abducted by space aliens.
(End)

I have experienced sleep paralysis... what happened was that I became awake and couldn't move for something like 30 seconds.

At no point did I levitate, or see strange beings.

Pretty sure I would have remembered that... you do not levitate wearing a kilt.

All this is lost on me, Comfort.

It occurs to me, that if the phenomenon is genuinely what it often appears to be (ie visitation by aliens from another planet or dimension) then their objectives might well be completely unknowable to us. Trying to figure out what they are doing might be as pointless as, say, someone's pet rabbit trying to understand what happened to it when it was taken to the vet for a health check. We think we are fairly smart, but they may be so unimaginably more advanced than us (some speculators think they may even have created us, or manipulated our development) that no matter how much we try to understand what they want with us, we could never fathom it.

Some can describe instruments and equipment. I suppose it depends on how observant of a person you are.
I live in Scotland and there's a case, (alarmingly just up the road from here!), which might be of interest in this respect.

Some specific details, albeit under, 'regressive hypnosis' and that's an issue However, the account itself is certainly bizarre.

I'm not comfortable (sic) about highlighting other cases, lest it brings back unpleasant memories, so read no further if that's a concern.

Otherwise, it would be welcome to hear what you make of it. :)

The A70 Alien Abduction

https://morbidology.com/the-a70-alien-abduction/

Trying to figure out what they are doing might be as pointless as, say, someone's pet rabbit trying to understand what happened to it when it was taken to the vet...
What an extraordinary thing...

You might just as well here been refering to my personal dilemma in understanding 'life, the universe and it's creator's purpose'!

I also use a similar analogy; if you are 'house training' a puppy, apparently it's typical to 'rub its nose' in its pee to emphasise that such a thing needs to be undertaken outside and not indoors.

Would that not seem to the puppy as an inexplicable act of cruelty?

Yet, there is a purpose which it is incapable of understanding?

Also just came to mind that if you think about our early ancestors and their perception of the world, the sun, moon and stars and could explain it to them now...

'Well how the f*ck was I supposed to know that'?...

I'm no expert in this subject - or any other subject if I'm honest - but has anyone who has ever reported an abduction-type experience ever said that the aliens have explained to them what they were doing?

I feel sure (forgive my customary vagueness) that I've read some reports where the abductees stated (possibly after hypnosis?) that they were communicated with (telepathically?) by the aliens, who gave them some sort of explanation, but usually couched in vague terms, as if they were talking to a child or simpleton (things like 'we will use this information for our scientists' or similarly bland statements). Can't think I've ever read of any detailed and meaningful discussion being reported, but will be happy to hear if anyone on here knows otherwise.

Kam

Hi guys. I have kept my nose out of this fascinating thread mostly, because I have no strong opinion on it, and also because I have never had any UFO or abduction-type experience. At least none that I am aware or. But Michael wonders what the objective of these things might be. It occurs to me, that if the phenomenon is genuinely what it often appears to be (ie visitation by aliens from another planet or dimension) then their objectives might well be completely unknowable to us. Trying to figure out what they are doing might be as pointless as, say, someone's pet rabbit trying to understand what happened to it when it was taken to the vet for a health check. We think we are fairly smart, but they may be so unimaginably more advanced than us (some speculators think they may even have created us, or manipulated our development) that no matter how much we try to understand what they want with us, we could never fathom it.
This is one of the real problems that we have in trying to research this whole area, not just alleged abductions but any reported interaction with some kind of entity. We are so sure of how smart we are, of how much we know, that we forget that a being with perceptions into other dimensions and realms and maybe an equivalent IQ of 3000 would effectively be totally beyond our comprehension.

Darn good point that has crossed my mind, about seeing bedroom ghosts as well. I certainly don't wear my glasses in my dreams, but can see with 20/20 vision in them.

I can see perfectly fine without my coke bottle lens glasses. Can't read a damn thing without them and yet I can drive a car and read the street signs without them. :dunno:

...has anyone who has ever reported an abduction-type experience ever said that the aliens have explained to them what they were doing...
Such an interesting question.

I have come across this article, which I thought was excellent and it partially addresses your question:

Do Thousands of Alien Abduction Accounts Add Up?

Gaia Online
February 28, 2019

"When Sergeant CJ recounts his story, he’s clear that the extraterrestrials who contacted him were were not threatening, but rather trying to help preserve both humans and planet Earth — and they wanted him to convey a message. He explains that they are concerned about humans sabotaging their own planet".

(...)

https://www.gaia.com/article/do-tho...mDk2_5s1EoBATLPMryyjHQofZQUE3F-MaAlMVEALw_wcB

Such an interesting question.
Perhaps different ETs with separate agendas?

I have found the following in my archives and maybe of interest.

These are two postings I made on bulletin boards (the earliest form of internet forums!) back in 1994!

The first is my own writing, the second is an article published at the time by HUFORS and in hindsight, both are a fascinating snapshot, albeit quite disturbing accounts.

First posting:

(Start)
From a program entitled 'The Question of Extra-Terrestrial Life'?, broadcast some time ago in the U.K.

Linda Taylor, a mature English lady, recounts the following:

"It was a massive craft, it was a metal craft, full of lights, about 40 feet above my car and I was so shocked at seeing this. What scared me more than anything was that it was soundless, it didn't make any noise at all and I brought my head back into the car and my mother said `what's happening, why are we nearly breaking down, what's happening'."

SOMEHOW THEIR CAR WAS LOSING POWER. THIS THEY ATTRIBUTED TO THE CRAFT ABOVE THEM. THEY FLED TO A NEARBY PETROL STATION BEFORE GOING HOME.

"My husband, Frank, came and answered the door and he said `my God, what's happened to you, you've been in an accident', because I'd been crying and I was shaking like a leaf and I went into the house and I wanted to be very sick... and I went into the bathroom and I was violently sick.

It was when I actually was having the shower that I noticed some very, very black/blue marks on both my outer thighs, like heavy bruising, but the next day that had disappeared, that had all gone.

I hate to think that I was actually abducted...something happened on that road because we lost 55 minutes out of our lives that we just can't account for."
(End)

Second posting:

(Start)
On a calm summer night Karen and her boyfriend were strolling along a country lane in Somerset. Suddenly they heard a humming noise and a strange object flashed overhead in a terrific blast of wind. Later there was a 30 minute gap in their evening that they couldn't explain.

Weeks afterwards Karen, 19, found that she was pregnant - although she claimed it was impossible. She began to suffer nightmares about having an ugly baby equipped with incredible intelligence. It was almost a relief when after three months, she was told she'd miscarried.

Five years later, in 1984, she heard the same humming noise and woke to find a tall blond creature with large blue eyes at her side. She was floated out of her bedroom window into a UFO. She vaguely recalls being medically examined and knowing that something "very important" had happened.

In another incident three years later, she awoke to feel tiny fingers touching her own. She is convinced that a little child was holding her hand. As her husband switched on the light Karen saw a ball of light float from the room.

UFO researchers now believe that Karen is just one of a growing army of women being abducted by aliens. Between 1965 and 1975 only 20 cases were reported worldwide. Now there are about ONE HUNDRED each year. UFO experts say it is part of a long-term programme of genetic engineering, using the Earth as a laboratory. The aliens have repeatedly told their victims they cannot breed among themselves so they need to mutate humans into their likeness for inter-breeding.

(...)

* In January 1992, Maria was driving in the Hungarian country-side when she saw a light coming towards her. She woke in the middle of a snow covered field. Her lights and engine had failed. Her body was covered in burn like wounds with unusual puncture marks and a strange rash. The car door had been welded shut through extraordinary heat. Maria became pregnant and ultra soundexamination showed up the image of an abnormally developed foetus, which later simply disappeared.

* Debbie Tomey, from Indiana, USA began a life time of strange experiences at the age of seven when, she claims, she met an unusual little boy who "played a trick" which involved a cut to her leg. This, it is claimed was the aliens tagging her, as we tag animals, so she could be found later. When Debbie was in her teens she says she was twice taken aboard a UFO. She felt her stomach being squeezed. Something was placed inside her and felt a strong suction device at work. Five years later, in 1983, she believed she was shown her alien child during a further abduction. The child was about four. with white hair, large eyes and an egg shaped head.

* In the late seventies Susan says she was kidnapped in the North of England and place on a table inside a UFO. She was examined by creatures with large eyes, pale skins and very blond hair. Afterwards she began to have strange dreams and became unexpectedly pregnant. A few weeks later she found blood on her bed clothes and discovered she was no longer pregnant.

Two types of aliens - the Greys and the Nordics - are said to have been
visiting the Earth for centuries. Our forefathers, knowing nothing of other worlds, called one group evil goblins, the other wise magicians.

The Greys are dwarfs with white or grey skins and high, pear shaped heads. They have slit mouths with extremely large, dark eyes. These are the evil gnomes and goblins of legend. The Nordics are friendly, almost human looking. Around six feet tall, with beautiful cat like eyes and long, very blond hair, they tend to be kindly observers. They warn that the Greys are concerned only with their own survival.

Note: Please take this information as is. None of the information above has been verified.
(End)

Above disclaimer is from the article.

Last edited:
You have to think that if any Earth authorities (of any stripe) have information which indicates that aliens are farming us, experimenting on us, or view us as their property, that really does answer the question of why they would not want to disclose it. To announce 'yes, we know there are aliens' would be a massive step in itself, but to then say 'and we are their property' would be seismic (understatement of the millennium there).

I have pondered posting the following for past couple of days.

Concerns inevitably surround 'hypnotic regression', however, after due consideration, this is such an extraordinary situation, where you have two people involved and purportedly giving independent 'recollections'.

Aside from which, we have different types of aliens portrayed in the same Incident.

Furthermore, it is the most detailed account I have ever come across and features a number of fascinating nuances.

Further from my archives, once upon a time, I highlighted this:

(Start)
'The Alley Abduction'

The following article has been reproduced with permission from the latest edition of UFO Magazine (UK). The article, entitled as above, was written by Tony Dodd, the chief investigator of Quest International, publishers of the magazine.

My reasons for doing so are that it is a rare account of an alleged mother and daughter abduction and exceptionally detailed.

A summary of the account follows:

[START]
It was just another call on the UFO hotline...

I asked the caller to relate details of what had happened and the strange circumstances which had befallen Clair and Barbara began to unfold.

"It was 30th March 1988. I was forty-five years old at the time, and my daughter was twenty-four. It was 5.25 a.m. when we left my house in Birmingham to go to work at a nearby mill. It was a dark morning and as usual we took a short cut down some nearby alleys to get to the mill which was about 15 minutes away. We had taken this route many times without any problems, but on this morning, we heard a strange distant humming sound but didn't take much notice of it, only to comment that it was unusual at that time of day."

"Suddenly we were both startled by a light which was shining down on us from above. It was like somebody shining a bright torch. We both stopped and looked up and became frightened as the light was getting larger and larger, until it was directly over our heads. I remember holding my daughter's hand and then starting to feel dizzy. The next thing I remember was walking along the alley with my daughter, but something was wrong. We were both in a daze and both walking erratically because we were dizzy. My daughter was wearing a leather coat which was dry when we set off, but now it was wet, yet it hadn't been raining."

"We felt very strange and when we eventually reached the mill gates we were confronted by the security guard who commented that we were very late for work. I don't remember much about that day, neither does my daughter. Since that time we have always been apprehensive about going to work in the morning."

The woman, who was called Clair, and her daughter, Barbara, felt that something had happened to them that morning...

...Further questioning revealed that both women suffered from a form of sunburn on their faces and arms after the incident. They also suffered fro nose bleeds and a strange naval discharge. Barbara stated that a small patch of hair was missing at the nape of her neck.

The women agreed to undergo hypnotic regression. Arrangements were made for this to take place on the 12th March 1994. it was decided that Clair would be regressed first. This was conducted out of sight and sound of her daughter. Under hypnosis she was taken back to the morning of the incident...She was invited to remember all the events of that day, from that point and then left to tell her own story.

"We have closed the door and are walking down the street, not in any hurry, we have plenty of time. It's dark and quiet and we are talking about everyday family matters. We are turning into a narrow alley, it's our shortcut to work. I can hear our footsteps as we walk. I can hear another sound, it's strange... never heard it before, it's like a low humming sound... seems to be above us. There's a light in the air, it's like a torch shining down on me, it's getting bigger. We're frightened, holding each others hand. I feel strange, the light is now below us, we're looking down on the light. There's a moon above us, we're moving towards it."

There now followed a long pause and she started to talk again, she had a bewildered expression on her face.

"Where am I? A room, it's all white, everything is white, it seems to have a window all the way round it. I'm laying on a table, can't move. I've got no clothes on. There's a netting cloth over my legs, it feels wet. I can see Barbara, she's laying on a table next to me, she has no clothes on, there's netting over her legs as well, what are they doing?"

At this point I asked her "What is who doing?" She answered, "The little men." I asked her to tell us what they looked like and she said, "They're strange, only small, they've got tiny ears and big black eyes. They're very thin, they've got three very long fingers." Questions were then raised over the figures clothing. "They're not wearing any clothes and their skin is white. There's some around my table and some around Barbara's."

Now she started to show fear in her face, and said, "They're touching my stomach, they feel cold. They're looking at my hands and feet. They've got a long glass tube, it's only thin. They seem to be pushing it into my stomach through my navel." I asked her if she was feeling any pain, and she replied, "No, but they have left the tube sticking out, they are now looking at my hair. It feels as though they are pulling it. They have gone back to my stomach. They are pulling the tube out, it's got fluid in it. I think they are taking eggs from me."

Clair started to show anxiety for her daughter, saying things like, "please don't hurt her." She went on to reveal that the small figures placed a cup-shaped object over her head. Some time later she was allowed off the table and taken to a wall where a large television-like screen appeared. One of the figures pushed some buttons. Symbols lit-up on the screen, including triangles, squares and wavy lines. The screen then changed, television-type pictures of wars, fighting and explosions appeared. She continued:

"It's strange, everything I touch seems wet. There are some other people standing at the back of the room. They are very tall, not like the small men. One is standing closer than the others, he has got long blond hair. He seems to have blue eyes. He is wearing a silver suit with a blue badge on the left of his chest. The badge is a circle with a triangle next to it, with two zig-zag lines next to the triangle."

After this she was allowed to put her clothes back on and began to feel dizzy and disoriented. She suddenly found herself back in the alley with her daughter who looked dazed. She grasped her leather coat and asked "How has my coat got wet?"

They continued their short journey to work. Neither person had many memories of the rest of the day, but Clair said "It was if we were working in a daze." They noticed what appeared to be sunburn on their faces and other parts which had not been covered by clothing.

Clair was eventually brought out of her hypnotic state and taken to another room to rest.

Barbara was now brought to the room and put into a hypnotic state - taken back to the date of the incident, to the point where she and her mother were leaving home to go to work. At this stage she was asked to recall the eventsn of the day.

Barbara related how they left home in the dark to walk to work. In the alley they heard the strange sound. She then started to show signs of fear as she described the light shining down on them from the sky and how she first thought it was a helicopter. The light seemed to come down on top of them and they were holding each other in fear. At this point her speech became disoriented and difficult to understand. She was showing signs of stress.There was then a long pause before she continued. "I'm laying on a table without my clothes. I can see my mum, she's laying on another table."

She then started to cry, saying, "I want my mum, I want my mum." She was comforted and told that nothing could hurt either her or her mother, and to continue to describe what she saw. After a pause she sobbed, "I've got no clothes on, I can't move...there's a cloth over my legs, it's wet, it's like netting. I can see my mother, they're looking into her mouth." Asked who was looking into her mother's mouth she replied, "Small people with big eyes, they have no clothes on. They have wrinkly skin. They walk funny, they waddle and they have only got two fingers." We asked her to describe what else was visible, and Barbara responded:

"There is something like a big camera on a long arm, it's hanging above me, there seems to be a window which goes all around the room, everything seems to be white. The little people are around my table, they are looking at my hands and feet. Now they are looking into my mouth. I can feel one of them touching my stomach."

"One of them has got a thin rod, it has a silver ball on the end, he's pushing it up my nose." She felt no pain and went on to say that when the rod was removed, the silver "ball" was missing.

Other statements soon followed:

"They are placing an object like a piece of wire into my ear. I can feel them moving it about. They've now taken it out. I can hear a whistling sound in my ear."

"They're now touching my stomach. One of them has got a glass tube, he's pushing it into my stomach, near my navel." She was showing signs of anxiety, but we quickly comforted her and told Barbara that nothing could hurt her.

"They're pulling the tube out of my stomach, it's full of fluid, they're putting it into a dish. They have got two wire things, they've pushed them into my cervix. I can feel it. They've removed the wires, there's somethingl on the end of them, they're putting it into a dish. They have got something like a very large glass cup, they're putting it over my head."

There was a long pause before she said:

"They've taken the thing off my head. They're turning me over. I can feel them examining my back and legs. They are now touching my hair at the back. It feels like they placed a small circular object on my hair at the bottom of my head. it's pulling my hair, I don't like it. They've turned me over again, they're standing near my feet. They are looking at our packets of cigarettes, they must have taken them from our pockets."

She recalled how she was taken off the table and moved to a large screen in the wall. At the base of the screen were banks of red buttons. She remembered that the "man" taking her to the screen was touching her arm, his skin was cold and felt wet. He pressed some of the buttons and the screen lit-up; an array of symbols, including triangles and squares could be seen. Her abductors removed Barbara to another room where there was a strong smell of burning. She was shown some small biscuit-like objects which were apparently food. The creatures asked her to take one, and accordingly put a small piece in her mouth. The biscuit tasted horrible and she soon spat it out.

Following this incident she was then taken back to the original room where she saw her mother, now dressed, standing beside a very tall beautiful woman who had long blond hair and blue eyes. She smiled. The figure appeared to be wearing a type of silver-coloured suit; a blue badge with a triangular and circular insignia was positioned on the left of her chest. After dressing, Barbara was handed back her leather coat; one of the little figures kept rubbing it in his face as if feeling the texture. After feeling dizzy, she recalled being back in the alley with her mother.

...This report represents a condensed version of events as they unfolded during the hypnotic regression of Clair and Barbara.
(END)

A summary of the account follows:
Mother:

"There are some other people standing at the back of the room. They are very tall, not like the small men. One is standing closer than the others, he has got long blond hair. He seems to have blue eyes. He is wearing a silver suit with a blue badge on the left of his chest. The badge is a circle with a triangle next to it, with two zig-zag lines next to the triangle."

Daughter:

"...she saw her mother, now dressed, standing beside a very tall beautiful woman who had long blond hair and blue eyes. She smiled. The figure appeared to be wearing a type of silver-coloured suit; a blue badge with a triangular and circular insignia was positioned on the left of her chest".
(End)

Anyone ever come across a similar description, especially the insignia?

Wow. Amazing stuff. Very interesting that neither of the women recalled any attempt at communication from their abductors, or any attempt by them to offer anything like reassurance. I wonder if the little aliens kept their packets of cigarettes? Maybe the little guys all have the bad habit now! And it sounds like alien baking skills leave a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
Those women's accounts (and many others) feed into the idea that aliens seem to assume they own us and can just do what they want to us with impunity, which is something I raised recently in the thread about the US Military: Knowledge and Disclosure, in reply to an observation about why the intent of UFOs or their occupants is so often portrayed as 'evil'. Whatever it is they are up to, they just waltz in, beam us up, and do it. The total lack of consent or explanation usual in these reports disturbs our innate sense of rightness and is therefore easily characterised as evil intent. To be fair, it is pretty difficult to see it as anything else. But maybe 'amoral' or 'high-handed' could be an alternative interpretation. There could be benevolence in some of their actions. After all, an injured deer lying on a vet's operating table has no idea that it is there to be made better (hopefully!). Obviously, I speak as someone who has never experienced anything of this kind, so if anyone who has has a different take to offer, I am more than happy to hear it.

Back