• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Abductions: Reports, Theories & Stories (Not IHTM)

RE: A comment by Charliebrown in the first-person abduction experience thread.
https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/alien-abductions-your-personal-experiences-ihtm.27272/post-2086634

I have not thought about this in over 50 years, but my little guys abducting me wore a kinda uniform with insignias and even had rank patches.
You mean like they would perfectly conceivably have on a spaceship...

Whilst searching for anything comparative, I have come across this.

Unfortunately, there's no attribution and mentioned simply because it does seem to also depict a differentiation between two, 'types of entities' - left hand side we have, "the nice one".

b973976d2d6299218916eb9bc0023b9c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Comfortably Numb, I don't think you need me to point out the fact that that sketch could very easily be an illustration of the experience described by the mother and daughter from Birmingham in your earlier post above. Strange indeed. I wonder if the sources are connected. Intriguing either way, but especially if there isn't a connection.

From 'Vice' magazine, France;

We Asked People Who Claim They Were Abducted by Aliens to Draw Their Experience

vice.com
2 September, 2016

(..)

STÉPHANE, 41

VICE: Hi Stéphane. What can you tell me about your alien encounter?

Stéphane: It was on March the 24th, 2010, after my night shift at the hospital where I work. At about 4AM I drove up to the security gate to go home, when a flash of light blinded me. In a split second, I found myself in another place – I was on a mountain, and there was a lake at its foot. Suddenly a huge space ship appeared in the sky, while an even brighter light began to emanate from the ground. That's all I remember. The next thing I know, I am back behind the wheel of my car, passing the security gate. When I got out, I was approached by police who said they had been looking for me. It turned out I had been gone for three days. I have no idea what happened.

VICE: Did you see aliens?

I don't think I did, but on that mountain I did see people who looked human though I couldn't really see or I can't remember their faces. Generally, I think these beings can divert our minds and make us think of something else".

(...)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vi...najw/alien-abductees-draw-their-abduction-876

Stéphane's drawing of his experience:

alien-abductees-draw-their-abduction-876-body-image-1471349026.jpg

On a separate UFO related thread, I queried (still haven't tracked down the source):

Post in thread 'Triangular UFO Sightings'

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/triangular-ufo-sightings.66394/post-1998377

Located another copy which is
captioned, ''North Carolina Abduction'.
So presumably not the same incident then! Doesn't mean that it wasn't the same ship / aliens / mission. Whatever procedure is being carried out in that depiction, it looks to be much the same as what the women underwent in Birmingham. Thanks for your research!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your research!
Found a source!

The real-life X-Files: These people are convinced they have been abducted by aliens - the question is, do you believe too?

Daily Mail
17 April, 2012

While their accounts may vary, the one thing they share is a conviction in what they saw, what they experienced, and the impact it had on their lives.

New York photographer Steven Hirsch, 63,has interviewed and photographed many abductees.

He said: 'I don't want my audience to have any preconceptions about these people before they see my images and read their words.

'My interviews barely break the surface of what is going on in their lives ... or in their minds. I'm not an analyst, my questions are not intended to find answers but to allow people to tell us their stories.

'We've become desensitized to the TV sound-bite. With these projects we can stare at the picture. Stare into their eyes. Feel their angst. It's a very simple approach. There's no distractions.'

Here, the 'abductees' tell the stories, in their own words:

(...)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...life-X-Files-Meet-people-abducted-aliens.html

I have always noticed how many accounts are from later years, involving one or more incidents when as a young child, around 7-12 years old.

The figure appeared to be wearing a type of silver-coloured suit; a blue badge with a triangular and circular insignia was positioned on the left of her chest".
(End)

Anyone ever come across a similar description, especially the insignia?
From Camille's story, at link just referenced:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...life-X-Files-Meet-people-abducted-aliens.html

"I saw this row of beings to my left that were tall. They had white robes on with high collars. They had some kind of emblem here. I wanna say it was like a triangle inside a circle".

...Think I need a wee dram here...

Small people with big eyes, they have no clothes on. They have wrinkly skin. They walk funny, they waddle and they have only got two fingers." We asked her to describe what else was visible, and Barbara responded:

"There is something like a big camera on a long arm, it's hanging above me...
Camille's other sketch...

article-0-12D87C98000005DC-275_634x493.jpg

...Might have to make that a large dram...

Last edited:
Those women's accounts (and many others) feed into the idea that aliens seem to assume they own us and can just do what they want to us with impunity, which is something I raised recently in the thread about the US Military: Knowledge and Disclosure, in reply to an observation about why the intent of UFOs or their occupants is so often portrayed as 'evil'. Whatever it is they are up to, they just waltz in, beam us up, and do it. The total lack of consent or explanation usual in these reports disturbs our innate sense of rightness and is therefore easily characterised as evil intent. To be fair, it is pretty difficult to see it as anything else. But maybe 'amoral' or 'high-handed' could be an alternative interpretation. There could be benevolence in some of their actions. After all, an injured deer lying on a vet's operating table has no idea that it is there to be made better (hopefully!). Obviously, I speak as someone who has never experienced anything of this kind, so if anyone who has has a different take to offer, I am more than happy to hear it.
Maybe the Nordics are there to police the procedure by the Greys so nothing gets out of hand ?

Maybe the Nordics are there to police the procedure by the Greys so nothing gets out of hand ?
Aside from thoses symbols, another similarly in our aforementioned hypnotically repressed accounts is neither feature grey-skinned entities - in both they are white.

Also both depict the smaller beings as 'wrinkly'.

Perhaps more to it all then we can even begin to understand.

Bit like life, the universe and... :)

I was reading an account of the well known Travis Walton case and in the context of what we have been discussing, quite interesting.

Once again, white-skinned entities and seemingly a hierarchical structure?

This reference is to an online extract from Chris Rutkowski's book: 'Alien Abductions and UFO Sightings' - it's from the chapter, 'TRAVIS WALTON':

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Hm44DQAAQBAJ&pg=PT55&lpg=PT55&dq=alien+abductee+zapped+by+rod&source=bl&ots=GC6tKO_Sm4&sig=ACfU3U22AB6ams6basMtBdPknjy_lJ3TBw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0_Z-Yv97xAhX0lFwKHSMyDQ4Q6AEwCXoECBMQAg#v=onepage&q=alien abductee zapped by rod&f=false

Quote: The typical abductee, notes McNally, “has a longstanding interest in ‘New Age’ practices and beliefs such as reincarnation, astral projection, mental telepathy, alternative healing practices, energy therapies, and astrology.”

He and his colleagues conclude, “a combination of pre-existing New Age beliefs, episodes of sleep paralysis, accompanied by hallucinations and hypnotic memory recovery may foster beliefs and memories that one has been abducted by space aliens.(End)
Here's another suggested cause for stereotypical abduction reports. Newly published research suggets such reports can be the result of lucid dreaming. Once I saw this article I found it quite odd that AFAIK nobody's nominated lucid dreaming as a source of perceived abduction experiences before.
'Alien abduction' stories may come from lucid dreaming, study hints

Lucid dreaming, in which people are partially aware and can control their dreams during sleep, could explain so-called alien abduction stories, a study suggests.

Claims of such abductions date to the 19th century; the circumstances of the kidnappings often sound dreamlike and trigger feelings of terror and paralysis. Certain dream states are also known to produce such feelings, leading Russian researchers to wonder if dream experiments could provide clues about alleged extraterrestrial experiences. The scientists prompted lucid dreamers to dream about encounters with aliens or unidentified flying objects (UFOs), and found that a number of sleepers reported dreams that resembled actual descriptions of alleged alien abductions. ...

Recently, researchers with the Phase Research Center (PRC), a private facility in Moscow that researches lucid dreaming, conducted experiments with 152 adults who self-identified as lucid dreamers, instructing them to "find or summon aliens or UFOs" during a lucid dream, the scientists reported July 2 in the International Journal of Dream Research.

The researchers found that 114 of the participants reported dreaming about having some type of successful interaction with an extraterrestrial. Of those, about 61% described meeting "aliens" that resembled extraterrestrials from science-fiction novels and films, while 19% met aliens that "looked like ordinary people," according to the study. ...

Conversations with dream aliens took place in 26% of the encounters, and 12% of the participants spoke with aliens in their dreams and interacted with them physically. UFOs showed up in 28% of the meetings, and 10% of the dreamers who saw UFOs described being brought inside an extraterrestrial spacecraft. ...

Of those who described their encounters as "realistic," 24% also experienced sleep paralysis and intense fear. Such emotions often accompany reports of supposed alien abductions, and though individuals who describe being kidnapped by aliens might truly believe that what they experienced was real, these people were likely experiencing an extraterrestrial meeting while in a lucid dream, the study authors reported. ...
FULL STORY: https://www.livescience.com/lucid-dreaming-ufo-alien-abductions.html

Here are the bibliographic details and summary / abstract for the published study. The full report can be accessed at the link below.

Emulating alien and UFO encounters in REM sleep
Michael Raduga, Andrey Shashkov, & Zhanna Zhunusova
International Journal of Dream Research Volume XX, No. X (2021)

Summary. Alien and UFO encounters (AUEs) have been a well-known part of human culture for centuries, but we are still unsure of their nature. Some studies suggest that in some such encounters, these phenomena could be related to dissociative REM sleep states, like lucid dreams (LDs), sleep paralysis (SP), and out-of-body experiences (OBEs). The present research focuses on the hypothesis that if some of AUEs are indeed the products of REM sleep, then they could be deliberately emulated by LD practitioners. Therefore, this experiment could help to explain the mystery of AUEs. To check our hypothesis, we implemented an online resource through which we instructed a group of 152 volunteers to try to emulate AUEs via LDs. The volunteers made these attempts at home, and their reports were verified and analyzed by the researchers. Of the volunteers, 114 (75%) were able to experience AUEs after one or more attempts. The results in- dicate that 61% of participants encountered alien-like creatures, 28% encountered UFOs, and 24% experienced fear or SP. Regarding the successful cases, 20% were close to reality in terms of the absence of paradoxical dreamlike events. AUEs can be emulated willfully and can be perceived as being very close to reality. In theory, random people might spon- taneously encounter AUEs during REM sleep and confuse the events with reality. This study helps to explain at least some AUEs that arise at bedtime. This study can be used to examine—and even emulate—other paranormal, religious, or mystical encounters, thus helping us to understand our culture and the human brain better.

FULL ARTICLE (PRE-PUBLICATION ONLINE EDITION): https://journals.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/index.php/IJoDR/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/265

Here's another suggested cause for stereotypical abduction reports. Newly published research suggests such reports can be the result of lucid dreaming.
How extraordinarily coincidental that on our companion thread, I have just highlighted re one of the most founding cases, we arguably have a prime candidate for this very notion:

Post in thread 'What Links The Betty & Barney Hill And Travis Walton Cases?' https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ll-and-travis-walton-cases.68636/post-2089452

...I have just highlighted re one of the most founding cases, we arguably have a prime candidate for this very notion:
Differentiating between her recollections from dreams and what she remembers whilst under hypnosis, Betty Hill explains to the hypnotist, "My dreams were much more vivid than it is here".

Lucid dreaming is responsible for memories of alien abduction ?

If that is what people want to think.

I am not saying it is aliens, but it is aliens !

Once I saw this article I found it quite odd that AFAIK nobody's nominated lucid dreaming as a source of perceived abduction experiences before.
I've always believed that abduction experiences may sometimes be caused by lucid dreaming. I don't have much experience with lucid dreaming, but the few experiences I have had suggest to me that the dreamer can take a certain amount of control over events in the dream. I was able to dream, at will, a manifestation of the alien 'Balok' from Star Trek in the corner of my bedroom.
balok.jpg

(or rather his puppet).

I think, although I can't be sure, that the fact that the dreamer can take control of the experience, that sometimes the dreamer's subconscious mind takes control instead, and produces an abduction narrative. But I really wouldn't like to say that all abduction experiences are caused in this way.

eburacum,

For me I have never been able to control my dreams and sometimes I am shocked what happens in my dreams in that am I am capable of thinking such bizarre ideas.

What happens if you dream you are dying ?

How do explain strange skin marks or rash after alien abduction ?

A 2019 article from the 'Scottish Sun' newspaper, which might be of interest?

OUT OF THIS WORLD Alien Abduction stories: ‘I lost my virginity to a busty alien called Crescent and have fathered hundreds of extra-terrestrial babies’

Aliens are out there - at least that's what those like David Huggins who claim to have been abducted by extra-terrestrials believe - so why haven't the rest of us encountered them?

The Scottish Sun
By Samantha Brick
25 March, 2019

WHEN David Huggins pictured having sex for the first time, like many teens he'd envisioned it would be an awkward encounter with a school pal in the backseat of a clapped-out Ford car.

However, he claims in reality the occasion was a little more 'out of this world' - insisting he lost his virginity to a busty alien called Crescent.

While alien abduction might sound unbelievable to most of us, up to six per cent of the population believe they have been abducted by alien, and recently experts have been exploring the new theory aliens do exist - but we're just 'too stupid' to handle it.

(...)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-news/4040263/alien-abduction-sex-babies/amp/

A 2019 article from the 'Scottish Sun' newspaper, which might be of interest?

OUT OF THIS WORLD Alien Abduction stories: ‘I lost my virginity to a busty alien called Crescent and have fathered hundreds of extra-terrestrial babies’

Aliens are out there - at least that's what those like David Huggins who claim to have been abducted by extra-terrestrials believe - so why haven't the rest of us encountered them?

The Scottish Sun
By Samantha Brick
25 March, 2019

WHEN David Huggins pictured having sex for the first time, like many teens he'd envisioned it would be an awkward encounter with a school pal in the backseat of a clapped-out Ford car.

However, he claims in reality the occasion was a little more 'out of this world' - insisting he lost his virginity to a busty alien called Crescent.

While alien abduction might sound unbelievable to most of us, up to six per cent of the population believe they have been abducted by alien, and recently experts have been exploring the new theory aliens do exist - but we're just 'too stupid' to handle it.

(...)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-news/4040263/alien-abduction-sex-babies/amp/
I'd like to know where 'Samantha Brick' got the figure of 6% of the population of the world believe they have been abducted by aliens, that is 6 in every 100 people or 460,440,000 people, that's a lot of abductions.

I'd like to know where 'Samantha Brick' got the figure of 6% of the population of the world believe they have been abducted by aliens, that is 6 in every 100 people or 460,440,000 people, that's a lot of abductions.
Easy - ‘she' made it up. That's the wonder of the super soaraway currant bun.

Samantha Brick, well known for talking tosh.

Is this the same Samantha Brick who caused a stir years ago saying she was so beautiful it caused her real problems as men would always hit on her and all women were jealous of her unbearable pulchritude?

Is this the same Samantha Brick who caused a stir years ago saying she was so beautiful it caused her real problems as men would always hit on her and all women were jealous of her unbearable pulchritude?
Apparently so. :hahazebs:

article-2191544-14A32340000005DC-174_634x407.jpg

A woman with high self-esteem. What's wrong with that? :chuckle:

Having sex with female aliens not unusual.

In 1957, Antonio Villas Boas, a farmer in Brazil was abducted and was forced into sex by a female alien.

Antonio said she was five feet, blue cat’s eyes, her hair on her head was white, but had neon, flaming red pubic hair.

He claimed she barked like a dog and nipped at him.

Antonio became a lawyer, a family man with four children, and never changed his story when he died in 1991.

Having sex with female aliens not unusual.

In 1957, Antonio Villas Boas, a farmer in Brazil was abducted and was forced into sex by a female alien.

Antonio said she was five feet, blue cat’s eyes, her hair on her head was white, but had neon, flaming red pubic hair.

He claimed she barked like a dog and nipped at him.

Antonio became a lawyer, a family man with four children, and never changed his story when he died in 1991.
Let’s be honest, it’s a little bit unusual..

Is the drugs and booze for the citizen or for the abducting alien in the house?

Back