• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Abductions: Your Personal Experiences (IHTM)

Have you been abducted by aliens

• yes

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • no

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I wish

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
michael59,

You can not be as bad as me.

I was abducted in my younger years, fought off a poltergeist that was causing pranks, being among ghosts at a American Civil War battlefield, and running into a daylight UFO on my way to my daughter’s high school.

People would call me crazy.

But it sure makes life worth living does it not? :lol:

That's why at 62 years of age, I am exhausted. :D

I know there is intelligent life that comes here in craft from other worlds. I have seen it/them and I have fallen victim to it/them.

It's funny, when the truth came out, I always thought I would feel so much better, maybe relieved? What I feel is indifference.
What do they look like ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a tall order. I'd be here all day because there are as many different types of beings as there are here. The ones I see most look like this.

That's fascinating, because I had been inclined to view the stereotyped "Grey" alien as rather dubious. I think we would all be very interested to hear more of your experiences!

That's a tall order. I'd be here all day because there are as many different types of beings as there are here. The ones I see most look like this.

It's been around a good number of years. Looks like an actual filmed video rather than cgi, but the figures move and act like Gerry Anderson type puppets including some animatronics for the eyelids and hands, really clever though. Supposedly from the Soviet Union, from the same source as the crashed saucer film?

It's been around a good number of years. Looks like an actual filmed video rather than cgi, but the figures move and act like Gerry Anderson type puppets including some animatronics for the eyelids and hands, really clever though. Supposedly from the Soviet Union, from the same source as the crashed saucer film?

I don't know. I just know that when I see that film I become someone that has P.TS.D. . You're right though if that is a puppet(ed) film, they did a good job because that is exactly what they look like.

When I was abducted in my early years, my humanoids were not the greys.

My abductors were like pale, thin, children with horizontal eyes, not big black oval eyes.

I am sure because of the Oz effect, I was in a different reality.

Do they still come around?

If I might please enquire, concerning your first experience, what year are we talking about here?

Your recollection of the appearance is especially fascinating.

I'm sorry. I just spent the better part of an hour writing it all out, but I couldn't bring myself to click "post reply". It doesn't belong in this topic anyway. I will say that my recollection is spot on because you see them often enough, you know who they are. My best guess would be that it started in 1962? I don't recall actually seeing a grey for the first time until I was 4 or 5 which would be 1963/64.

I won't be sharing any of my experiences. You might find some of them on Nivek's board if you dig hard enough. https://alienexpanse.com/index.php

1962? I don't recall actually seeing a grey for the first time until I was 4 or 5 which would be 1963/64.
Thank you so much and consumateley understand the personal difficulties inherent.

Although having no such experience myself, I am familiar with this subject and like yourself, rarely speak about it.

I have, in the past, been contacted by a number of people and became cilose friends with one. He was a fellow Scotsman and tradesman from a town which has its roots as a former mining community. Your, 'average family man', his concern was that 'missing time and how the only disturbing recollection was - using a phrase I so distinctly remember - "being on the slab", operating table.

He had no interest in UFOs, merely asking if I might be able to offer some.... assistance?

How that unfolded, is naturally confidential, however, I can say it was a positive outcome.

Turning back to your own experience, there is something quite fundamental therein.

It's generally accepted the earliest account of a 'greys' depiction, or similar, occurred in the 'hypnotic regression' accounts of Barney and Betty Hill and relating to an incident from New Hampshire, America, during September, 1961.

Your own memories are therefore dated remarkably early, in this context.

Without going into details of your recollections, I wondered if you might please comment on whether you realised.

So you're 62 and I'm 63... :)

s-l400.jpg

Thank you so much and consumateley understand the personal difficulties inherent.

Although having no such experience myself, I am familiar with this subject and like yourself, rarely speak about it.

I have, in the past, been contacted by a number of people and became cilose friends with one. He was a fellow Scotsman and tradesman from a town which has its roots as a former mining community. Your, 'average family man', his concern was that 'missing time and how the only disturbing recollection was - using a phrase I so distinctly remember - "being on the slab", operating table.

He had no interest in UFOs, merely asking if I might be able to offer some.... assistance?

How that unfolded, is naturally confidential, however, I can say it was a positive outcome.

Turning back to your own experience, there is something quite fundamental therein.

It's generally accepted the earliest account of a 'greys' depiction, or similar, occurred in the 'hypnotic regression' accounts of Barney and Betty Hill and relating to an incident from New Hampshire, America, during September, 1961.

Your own memories are therefore dated remarkably early, in this context.

Without going into details of your recollections, I wondered if you might please comment on whether you realised.

So you're 62 and I'm 63... :)

View attachment 41802

I thought I was being chased by something evil my whole life. From the time I was 9 years old I got up and went to church and then Sunday school without telling my family.

Frankly I was relieved after 20 years of being tested by doctors and therapists to be given the all clear. I went voluntarily every day and took every kind of test and tried every kind of medication on the market, to be told outright, "You are not crazy, Michael. There is nothing wrong with you.".

The one thing I never did was get hypnotized. I was advised me against it.

Sometimes I can't get myself to shut up about it. Other times, like yesterday, I just can't do it.

I know that it is common nowadays to see "dramatised reconstructions" of the Hills case showing their captors as grey aliens, but the earliest descriptions by the witnesses were of normal sized humanoids with big noses, rather unlike the greys.

I'm sorry. I just spent the better part of an hour writing it all out, but I couldn't bring myself to click "post reply". It doesn't belong in this topic anyway. I will say that my recollection is spot on because you see them often enough, you know who they are. My best guess would be that it started in 1962? I don't recall actually seeing a grey for the first time until I was 4 or 5 which would be 1963/64.

I won't be sharing any of my experiences. You might find some of them on Nivek's board if you dig hard enough. https://alienexpanse.com/index.php
That's a shame. I'm just a couple of years older than you (64) and can recall several odd occurrences from those same years. Nothing that I could reasonably describe as abductions, just very odd memories. Even after all this time I can vividly recall watching brown, mothlike figures jump from an ovoid balloon in the middle of the day, and being sat in a circle around a large (around twenty feet in diameter) glowing campfire with all the local kids in the middle of the night.
I've long held the idea that whatever the phenomenon is, it greatly accelerated its rate of interaction with us in the late 50's/ early 60's. Something profound happened around that time, certainly on a psychological level, to society. I remain to be convinced that the usual explanation ( the end of the Second World War and subsequent questioning of previously held sociological patterns of behaviour) is sufficient. It was at a much deeper level than that, and I do believe that anyone who lived through those years would, with an honest and open minded assessment of their life back then, come to a similar conclusion.
Would have been interesting to read of your experiences Michael59.

That's a shame. I'm just a couple of years older than you (64) and can recall several odd occurrences from those same years. Nothing that I could reasonably describe as abductions, just very odd memories. Even after all this time I can vividly recall watching brown, mothlike figures jump from an ovoid balloon in the middle of the day, and being sat in a circle around a large (around twenty feet in diameter) glowing campfire with all the local kids in the middle of the night.
I've long held the idea that whatever the phenomenon is, it greatly accelerated its rate of interaction with us in the late 50's/ early 60's. Something profound happened around that time, certainly on a psychological level, to society. I remain to be convinced that the usual explanation ( the end of the Second World War and subsequent questioning of previously held sociological patterns of behaviour) is sufficient. It was at a much deeper level than that, and I do believe that anyone who lived through those years would, with an honest and open minded assessment of their life back then, come to a similar conclusion.
Would have been interesting to read of your experiences Michael59.

Do you remember being taught anything? I remember being taught how to levitate while sitting yoga style in that circle. It was as if they make you meditate and then stimulated a certain part of the brain. Then you were expected to do it on your own without their assistance.

I've never been able to replicate it.

Is there an Alien Expanse thread that you started and focuses on your own experiences?

Or are your experiences posted solely in your responses to threads started by (and focusing on) others?

Is there an Alien Expanse thread that you started and focuses on your own experiences?

Or are your experiences posted solely in your responses to threads started by (and focusing on) others?

The latter I'm afraid. That's why I said you would have to dig pretty hard to find them. You might try to check under members content.

I honestly am not trying to be difficult, EnolaGaia. I'm just not that experienced with board functions on any forums. I can navigate what I need and then I get fed up and shut it down or just ask someone to navigate for me. I don't have anything to navigate with. I use a tower with xp software and the rest of my stuff is so outdated that most browsers won't allow access.

That's why I said you would have to dig pretty hard to find them.
I have.

It's what I do best - been searching the 'net since my first modem in the old days! Was a 'Black Box' labelled modem, size of a brick and 300 baud speed.

Downloading your post there would have taken an hour and should you have included a postage stamp sized image, I could have gone on holiday for a week, come back and it would still be downloading. :p

I understand now.

Everything you have said here, is merely a small reflection on what you have revealed previously.

Any further discussion... see my next post?

For there is no evidence of any cover-up involved and we...sorry, I mean 'they', are not monitoring you... :cool:

9d08de771b741a8dfa4f530341232b7e--cinema-tv-series.jpg

Some people can tell you what the cockpit of the craft looked like. Some can describe instruments and equipment. I suppose it depends on how observant of a person you are. I was in the predicament so many times and it took me decades to learn how to stay calm in the situation. Even then, I wasn't interested in the locale or what they looked like or what they were wearing. I wanted to observe to see why it kept happening and what the end goal was because after all this time, I still don't know why I was subjected to all of it. What is the objective.

What is the objective.
Hi guys. I have kept my nose out of this fascinating thread mostly, because I have no strong opinion on it, and also because I have never had any UFO or abduction-type experience. At least none that I am aware of. But Michael wonders what the objective of these things might be. It occurs to me, that if the phenomenon is genuinely what it often appears to be (ie visitation by aliens from another planet or dimension) then their objectives might well be completely unknowable to us. Trying to figure out what they are doing might be as pointless as, say, someone's pet rabbit trying to understand what happened to it when it was taken to the vet for a health check. We think we are fairly smart, but they may be so unimaginably more advanced than us (some speculators think they may even have created us, or manipulated our development) that no matter how much we try to understand what they want with us, we could never fathom it.

Last edited:
I'm no expert in this subject - or any other subject if I'm honest - but has anyone who has ever reported an abduction-type experience ever said that the aliens have explained to them what they were doing?

I feel sure (forgive my customary vagueness) that I've read some reports where the abductees stated (possibly after hypnosis?) that they were communicated with (telepathically?) by the aliens, who gave them some sort of explanation, but usually couched in vague terms, as if they were talking to a child or simpleton (things like 'we will use this information for our scientists' or similarly bland statements). Can't think I've ever read of any detailed and meaningful discussion being reported, but will be happy to hear if anyone on here knows otherwise.

Kam

My humanoids did not tell me what they were doing to me.

In my case the aliens were distracted because thinking I was asleep in my bed, and I was not.

They were afraid of me because I was so big compared to their pale, little, skinny my bodies, so they were concentrating on how to put me to sleep.

If I could have stayed awake I could have taken them out easily, but got zapped by a white light from some kind of rod.

michael59,

As far as I know, I have not been bothered by the aliens again coming for me.

After saying that, over the years there have been poltergeist, ghosts, and seeing UFOs in the sky.

My family could write the scripts to the TV program the X-Files.

Interesting, charliebrown. The fact that these kinds of things happen repeatedly to some people while others seemingly go through their entire lives blissfully unaffected and unaware just adds to the overall unfathomableness of things. I'm sure some of the people I know wouldn't register a fortean experience if it was jumping up and down in front of them waving a placard saying "Look at me! Aren't I weird?".

CharmerKamelion,

That has been the “ number one question “ in my life, why me ?

I came from a poor background, worked hard, and just an average guy on the street.

Why over the many years I have had such unusual paranormal events ?

I have been watching in the U.S. a History Channel program called Alaskan UFO stories.

The subjects telling their stories usually end with the same question why me ?

Do you remember being taught anything? I remember being taught how to levitate while sitting yoga style in that circle. It was as if they make you meditate and then stimulated a certain part of the brain. Then you were expected to do it on your own without their assistance.

I've never been able to replicate it.
No, but I vividly remember the thought that went through my mind at that young age...
"We are property"..
..not in a servant/master sense, just a flat 'that's the way it is' sense.

All I was doing was sitting on my bed looking out of the window over the fields and I understood that 'yes....we are property'.
We are owned, but we are free. In the same way that everything is random, it was also determined by the initial conditions.

Back