• Maybe

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I wish

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

FunkyTT

Junior Acolyte
Reaction score
I thought aliens were stood at the foot of my bed , years ago this happened , in the 90s. I also could not move or speak like I was in paralysis. Saw a docu on t v a few months later about sleep paralysis, (which I had never heard of before) then i knew this was what had happened. I was relived I was not mad or an abductee.

Sabresonic

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
I noticed Growk said only 1 in 5 have souls...well that's not fair.

dr wu

Doctor Prog
Reaction score
The idea that grey aliens are stealing souls came from Kerner in his book The Song of the Greys. I don't think I read that idea specific to aliens before that book.... he has two or 3 books on this idea.
Of course this all hinges on whether or not one believes that we actually have souls and that there is a way to actually take them then.
IMHO this is about as far out as it gets in the ufo and alien world. ;)
http://www.nigelkerner.com/Books.html

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
Reaction score
The other day, I was away from my phone for a few minutes and when I came back, was welcomed by this screen...

Screenshot_20200801_194121_resize_82.jpg

Oi!! Not amused.

Strange thing is, I genuinely can't recall any reason why I would wish to access my user profile and have no recollection of doing so beforehand.

If this ever happens again, I shall assuredly check how much, 'missing time' has actually elapsed... :worry: