• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Rh Negative Blood & UFOs / Aliens / Abductions

A

Anonymous

I've never met a grey alien or had the
unfortunate experience of being abducted. While researching some information on a book called "Behold a Pale Horse" by Milton William Cooper, I
found information about a human blood
type that some Authors and P.H.D's
believe is a result of alien genetic tampering. A human Hybrid. This blood
type, better known as R.H.Negative is
prevalent in 15% of the U.S. population.
However some believe that R.H. negatives are not only the result of
genetic tampering but genetic tampering
by Satan himself! And to my surprise the
majority of Alien Abductees have R.H. negative blood!

So are any of these PhDs in serology?

This is one thing to watch out for when reading about Fortean subjects. It's common for people to put letters proudly after their name, regardless of how relevant their training is in the topic. The ability to defend a thesis on (say) astronomy does not qualify one to pass judgement on an issue of (say) psychology. It doesn't disqualify one, either; it's just irrelevant.

Before I could discuss the phenomenon of RH negative blood in the general population, among abductees, and in relation to other blood types, I'd have to know a lot more. For instance:

Who counted the blood types and how was his count conducted? Who has checked his results?

Who decided that RH negative was the result of intelligent tampering; how did they arrive at that conclusion; what tests have they done to disprove the conclusion; and who, if anyone, has replicated their results? (Not all Fortean topics are amenable to the rigor of the scientific method; this is one of them that is, and therefore should get the full treatment.)

What evidence is adduced to demonstrate that Satan is involved; how is he defined; what alternative candidates have been considered?

And so on. More information about your sources, so interested parties could answer these questions for themselves, would be very welcome.

As for what *I* know about the grays - damn all. What I *believe* is, that they're fairies. Which clears it all up nicely, don't you think? :rolleyes: :D

My Dad has RH- blood
And is in no way an Alien hybrid (But then would I know?), As far as I know he doesn't recite the lords prayer backwards. And I have never seen him surrounded by hordes of Flies...
:rolleyes:

So what do I know about Alien Greys?

Not much, I like the idea of cetacean descendants travelling through time. And the elves and pixies thing is interesting.. But until I meet Ooeeuu 7 and ask him directly, its not part of my personal knowledge and experience...
:D
I do have my suspicions though...
:)

In general, the RHD silent allele occurs at a frequency of about 40-45% in Europeans, and people of largely European ancestry..........The high frequency of the RHD silent allele in Europe tells us that the mutation that generated the non-functional RHD silent allele arose in Europe. Analyses of European populations tells us that this allele is found at the highest frequencies in western European populations, especially in Spanish and French Basques, suggesting that this allele arose long ago in some western European population. In the United States, about 15% of the general population is Rh negative; almost 20% of European Americans are Rh negative (because many Americans have western European ancestry), and approximately 5-10% of African Americans are Rh negative (because of the flow of European genes into the African American population). Fewer than 1% of Asian and Native Americans are Rh negative.

Quoted from:

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/mar2001/985200157.Ge.r.html

And I'm not sure how the authors you read can claim that "the majority of alien abductees" have this blood type. For a start, we have absolutely no proof that anyone has ever been abducted by aliens. Secondly, we have no idea how many people experience apparent alien abductions but do not report them to investigators. And thirdly, I very much doubt that records have been kept of the blood type of every single person who has reported an alien abduction in the last 50 years. It's only very recently that some researchers have become obsessed by genetics and have started collecting this kind of data.

R.H. negative blood and my sources

You people amaze me! I just love the
real analytical intelligence here and I
apoligize for not giving my sources! I'm
just use to being on other websites where no one has a clue about what I'm
talking about! Anyway here are my
sources;

Blood types and peoples.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary 3.htm

Hybrids-Antichrist's Fifth Column
http://www.stargods.org/Hybrids
AntichristsFifth%20Column.htm

Reptillian Research Archives
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research
/r110199a.html

Thank you for the Madsci article

Thank you Grey for that Article, I read it
too and also have another one from them
http;//www.madsci.org/posts/archives/
mar2001/985200157.Ge.r.html

The Rh factor stands for rhesus, named
after the Rhesus Monkey. An antigen
was discovered in the blood of the Rhesus Monkey that was also discovered
in humans, well not all humans. If you
are A positive, you have rh positive blood
A negative you are rh negative.

Basically your ancesters were either
monkeys or as science calls rh negative
blood, of unknown origin!

The plus or minus after the letter of your
blood type, A , B, AB, O, indicates whether you are rh positive or negative

Regarding RH negative abductees.

I agree that the proof of alien abduction
is one matter let alone the blood types
of those who claim to have been abducted. I have rh negative blood and
I have never been abducted. However
I find it strange that my blood type has
insued the wrath of both religious authors and according to them "alien
experts"! I believe in God, but last year
I read that I'm the spawn of Satan.

I had problems getting ana eries links to work so here they are again:

http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

http://www.stargods.org/HybridsAntichristsFifth%20Column.htm

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.html

I think certain righ-wing Spanish politicians would like the idea that Basques are evil alien hybrids. It would give them an excuse to get rid of them.

As for "Rupture Ready":eek: , most extreme Calvinist sites make me want to become a Catholic just to spite them, his is the first site I have read that makes me want to dress up as Alister Crowley and go round to the authors house and make a blood sacrifice of them to Satan!:devil:

Well not quite, but this sort of thing is just SO offensive!

Note that the Egyptians Kings were Nephilim giants. Clearly their seed was mixed.

quote from Hybrids-Antichrist's Fifth Column

got to admire that research a large statue proves they where giants, someone should show him the mummies of the pharoes

Re: Thank you for the Madsci article

ana erie said:
Basically your ancesters were either
monkeys or as science calls rh negative
blood, of unknown origin!

I'm rh-negative too :)

I could murder a banana :devil:

(sorry, you can all go back to being intellectual now)

Jane.

I had a quick word with some of my contacts regarding this topic; those of them who aren't in hiding or on the run. One of the informed me that during the Vietnam War experiments were performed in making superhuman soldiers. RHN bloodtypes made the most sucessful test subjects.

:sceptic:

Mine's the tweed jacket with the leather patches at the elbows. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
That depends where in the world you're from.

difficult that the negative rhesus reaches 20%, certainly not in Italy where the percentage is smaller.

however, the data is important, on a large sample, of hundreds of people, with alleged alien interference 85 out of 100 have negative rhesus, while the native population does not even reach 20%.

According to what I have read, there is no evolutionary reason why 15% of the population is Rh negative.

So it stands to reason that ancient aliens climbed into past humans beds and produced a blood mutation.

I am O + and my wife is B - so our second daughter ( for the safety of the baby ) was a medical induced early delivery.

The second daughter was the color of a carrot because of jaundice, but was just fine.

The question:

Why would nature set up a situation where the mother tries to destroy her own baby?

My opinion is because aliens are trying to breed with humans.

Aliens are still trying to breed with humans.

According to what I have read, there is no evolutionary reason why 15% of the population is Rh negative.
My opinion is because aliens are trying to breed with humans.
Aliens are still trying to breed with humans.
Do you have a link to your reading on the Rh negative aspect and how it's not 'evolutionary'?
And why do you believe 'aliens' are still trying to breed with humans....are you referring to the so-called 'abduction phenomenon'?

Do you have a link to your reading on the Rh negative aspect and how it's not 'evolutionary'?
And why do you believe 'aliens' are still trying to breed with humans....are you referring to the so-called 'abduction phenomenon'?

It's weird how much of this can be traced back to the 1984 V miniseries, it seems to be year zero for alien interference conspiracy theories.

Well...Budd Hopkins was the first to popularize the subject with his book Intruders (1987) which tells the story of a woman who claims she was impregnated (in the 80's ?) and her babies removed by aliens. But this theme goes back to Antonio Villas Boas who claimed in the 1950's that he had sex with an alien who then implied she was pregnant; the aliens then left. There are probably other tales like this in the 60's and 70's.
But this took probably off in the 80's like mentioned above by GNC.

I really can not find anyone on the internet saying how they know when the Rh negative trait came about ?

I really can not find anyone on the internet saying how they know when the Rh negative trait came about ?
The rhesus protein is coded for by a gene, a deletion of that gene causes Rh negative.

This deletion happened a long time ago in human evolutionary history hence it is widespread.

Whilst it can be problematical for some births it is not enough of an issue to remove the relevant allele by evolution. Where it becomes a problem resulting in death during birth it usually does not show itself until the birth of a second child by which time the gene has potentially already been passed on.

So, it came about by a random deletion of a section of chromosome one. As far as we are aware there is no advantage to allow it to spread through the population, similarly there is no disadvantage big enough to see it bred out from the population. Other mutations are possible in individuals who do possess the gene, some of these make a weak version of the protein but others will be making a completely new version of an Rh negative zygote which will eventually produce an individual who is Rh negative.

See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2535884/ for a nice round up which looks at some of the other phenotypes associated with mutation at this locus.

Back