• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Contacting Users in 4Plebs thread

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
Want help with fuel so it can return to its home planet. 4Plebs probably connected to 4Chan, so it's might just be good trolling.

ᴴᵉᶫᶫᵒ ᴵ ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⱽᵃʳᶰ, ʰᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳ⋅
ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ ᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʳᵃᵛᵉᶫ ᵃᶜʳᵒˢˢ ᵍᵃᶫᵃˣʸ ᶦᶰ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉʷ ʰᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʳᵉᑫᵘᶦʳᵉˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜᶦᵃᶫ ᶠᵘᵉᶫ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᶜᵃʳᶜᵉ⋅
ᴵ ʳᵃᶰ ᵒᵘᵗ ᶠᵘᵉᶫ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶦᶰ ᶠʳᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᶫᵃᶰᵉᵗ, ᵃᶰᵈ ᶰᵒ ᶫᵒᶰᵍᵉʳ ᵗʳᵃᵛᵉᶫ ᵃᵗ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ˢᵖᵉᵉᵈ⋅
ᴺᵒʷ ᴵ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ˢᵖᵃᶰ ᶫᵉᶰᵍᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᶫᵃᶰᵉᵗ [ˣᶠᶜ-#0422] ᶦᶰ ᶠᵉʷ ᵐᶦᶰᵘᵗᵉ, ʷʰᶦᶜʰ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶠᵃˢᵗ ᵉᶰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰ ʰᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳ⋅
ᴵ ˢᵗᵘᶜᵏ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵘᶰᵗᶦᶫ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ ᶠᶦᶰᵈˢ ᴵ⋅
ᶠᵒʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ᴵ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖʳᵒᵛᵉ ᴵ ᴹʸᶻᶦᵃᵐ ᵇʸ ᵖᵒˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒˢ ᵒᶠ ᵖᶫᵃᶰᵉᵗ ˣᶠᶜ-#0422⋅ ᵀᵉᶫᶫ ᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᵒᵒʳᵈᶦᶰᵃᵗᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᴵ ᶠᶫʸ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵒᵒʳᵈᶦᶰᵃᵗᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒ

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19631067/

Photo of the supposed home planet:
1506087129771.png

Edit: This is supposed to be a photo of Earth, which the "alien" calls planet 0422.

Last edited:
I can foresee similar Tweets in the electric car future.

'Dear Stranger, I am trying to drive across the country but have run out of battery half way down the M62.'

INT21

Makes a change from Nigerian princes wanting me to look after their money for them.

I think this story or incident is really cool and whether it's a troll or not, it's very original.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Maybe if they could somehow manage to contact John Titor, he might be able to help them out.

So a supposedly super intelligent race of space travelers are not bright enough to fuel their craft for the return journey.

Not very reassuring. To say that some people believe they are here to save the world.

We'll soon find out how clever people are when setting off on trips they are close to their electric car battery capacity.

INT21

So a supposedly super intelligent race of space travelers are not bright enough to fuel their craft for the return journey.

Not very reassuring. To say that some people believe they are here to save the world.

We'll soon find out how clever people are when setting off on trips they are close to their electric car battery capacity.

INT21

Maybe they got hit by something and that caused a fuel leak?

I don't believe they're here to save anyone. Well, maybe themselves.

It's been three days, poor buggers are probably dead by now. Unless they decided to land.

Some exotic chemicals or isotopes may require an industrial infrastructure to refine them for use as fuel.
In such a case, aliens might require the assistance of even such a primitive species as us.
This and a few crashes indicates that they and their technology are not infallible.

Now that I think about it, I'm going to have to call BS on this. Everybody knows about Truckstop Earth. I don't see any mention of barbecue from those supposed aliens.

Back