• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Footage Online?

A

Anonymous

I was just wondering if the footage where an "alien" is being questioned was online? As far as I can remember, the sound was edited, lasted about 10 mins and the alien was being questioned by 2 men in black suits. (I have totally forgot what this footage is called!) Any pointers or where I can get it?

Jay

Ah, thanks bud, thats the one. The clip showing it is not very clear so loosk like I will have to buy the video.

Cheers
Jay

RainyOcean said:
I can't get the video to work:(

The link to the video footage is at the bottom of the page. Just download it, unzip it and play it (you need to have Real Player installed).

IMHO it's a totally unconvincing hoax.

IMHO it's a totally unconvincing hoax.
I can't really comment as i have yet to see a decent version of it, however, I have read a few opinions and one of them was:

The musles around the mouth move as if some that "thing" was real. Would be good if the sound was availible also.

Jay

Manged to source a copy off ebay for £1.99 so not bad. I'll have a look and post what I think. (in a few days!)

Jay

Can't say that I can see the mouth moving at all in that video.

You'd think someone more altruistic would post the entire video online somewhere for people to assess for themselves, rather than sell the tapes through eBay.

Can't say it convinces me, but it is pretty crappy video. (Of course making it crappy video helps the hoaxer, if it is actually a hoax.)

Yes, well when some Greys start wearing hooded tops and appear in a hip hop video maybe I'll pay more attention

''Yo. yo. yo Iz dah Aliens in da house''
:)

Again, I have searched for a suitable thread to put this in, but there doesn't appear to be one specifically for footage of an alien.
There is probably a better original source for this footage but Carl Vernon put it on his channel so here it is.
A 'long limbed alien' spotted in India.

Back