• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Sciences Claims 'Exotic UFO Material' [Blink-182]

I don't think we'll see anything meaningful from these 'alien materials' that DeLonge is touting.
I'll be placing bets in Vegas.

;)
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Though apparently independent labs are testing the materials, and that's good. I suppose if they don't have real UFO materials the military would bow out at some point:

https://about.bgov.com/news/ufo-group-sharing-exotic-materials-with-army-for-combat-vehicles/
“The Army’s interest in those materials, or really any materials, is exploring what their capability is,” said Joe Cannon, a senior researcher for ground vehicle programs at Army Futures Command. “Any speculation as to their origin I think is immaterial, right? They have made technical claims that have interested us.”
Cannon said he couldn’t discuss what specific technical claims To the Stars Academy has made.
The group, which includes former officials at the Pentagon, CIA, and defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp., said in July it had obtained materials from an “advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin.”
Those origins haven’t been proven and so far no unknown technologies have been discovered, but independent laboratories are analyzing the materials, Steve Justice, the group’s chief operating officer, said in an interview Friday."

So...where exactly did these 'materials' come from? Who gave them to Delonge..? A crash or what..?

So...where exactly did these 'materials' come from? Who gave them to Delonge..? A crash or what..?
I don't think they've revealed that yet. Some may have come from Linda Moulton Howe. I don't know what Bigelow has or if he is able to give pieces to them. I don't think it needs to be a spacecraft crash; could be some material from a disposable von Neumann type alien drone or a piece of a probe / drone that came from the ocean as many of these devices do, imo. I think it's important to think of them as devices and not always spacecraft, as the Wilbur Smith Memo suggests:
https://santitafarella.wordpress.co...-and-physicist-robert-sarbachers-1983-letter/
Also, the military and others have been trying to shoot one down for a long time; they might not all be always impervious to the actions of the top-level destructive simians on this planet.

... “The Army’s interest in those materials, or really any materials, is exploring what their capability is,” said Joe Cannon, a senior researcher for ground vehicle programs at Army Futures Command. “Any speculation as to their origin I think is immaterial, right? They have made technical claims that have interested us.” ...

This is the key point in a nutshell. The military research establishment doesn't care about any alleged source for the materials - that aspect is irrelevant. They're solely interested in checking the materials themselves.

I don't think they've revealed that yet. Some may have come from Linda Moulton Howe. I don't know what Bigelow has or if he is able to give pieces to them. I don't think it needs to be a spacecraft crash; could be some material from a disposable von Neumann type alien drone or a piece of a probe / drone that came from the ocean as many of these devices do, imo. I think it's important to think of them as devices and not always spacecraft, as the Wilbur Smith Memo suggests:
https://santitafarella.wordpress.co...-and-physicist-robert-sarbachers-1983-letter/
Also, the military and others have been trying to shoot one down for a long time; they might not all be always impervious to the actions of the top-level destructive simians on this planet.
So....in other words the origins are dubious at best.

;)

This is the key point in a nutshell. The military research establishment doesn't care about any alleged source for the materials - that aspect is irrelevant. They're solely interested in checking the materials themselves.
That seems to be the case! I love the precarious dance of not addressing where these "UAPs" are coming from, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
So....in other words the origins are dubious at best.

;)
Perhaps, but the provenance of the materials, like their supposed origins is irrelevant; if they can demonstrate some anomalous characteristics that would be a good start. If the material is from something like Roswell, or came from Bigelow Aerospace's custody, provenance could be important.
Great discoveries can sometimes happen by less than strict rules:
https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017...ical-discoveries-that-were-found-by-accident/

The whole thing smells bad.....why didn't Bigelow or whoever had the material just do the tests themselves, Why is Delonge's group involved..?
This stinks of self promotion for Delonge and his 'company'.

The whole thing smells bad.....why didn't Bigelow or whoever had the material just do the tests themselves, Why is Delonge's group involved..?
This stinks of self promotion for Delonge and his 'company'.
It is about self-promotion and also getting the word out to youth culture about the phenomenon:

"The Entertainment Division is composed of the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary To The Stars, a brand manager and vertically integrated business that licenses and creates original intellectual property brought to life by award-winning content creators. Spanning film, television, books, music, art, and merchandise, fans find themselves immersed in exciting stories that inspire a new understanding and appreciation for the profound mysteries of our universe. With our unique access to both credible and incredible information by our team of experts, To The Stars is informed storytelling where the line between science and science fiction is blurred. "

HOW IS TTSA DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES OF ITS KIND?
There are no other companies like TTSA. There are other smaller independent research companies investigating similar technologies. However, we believe TTSA is the first and only public benefit corporation (PBC) to have a focused effort for data collection and study of exotic technologies, the ability to apply those technologies to create products with revolutionary capabilities and to share the story of that journey through an entertainment division. What also sets us apart is the collection of top leadership talent from the government, aerospace and entertainment industries which brings unprecedented credibility to each of the operating divisions.

WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS THAT OTHERS MAY NOT GET?
As with any revolutionary concept – be it a business or technology – there is a large population that believes it cannot be done. Realizing that the impossible is only something that hasn’t been seen before is the first step. The TTSA team believes that, despite the rapid advance of technology in our world today, there are undiscovered breakthroughs in physics which can fundamentally advance humanity. TTSA has been specifically structured to find clues to those technologies and transition them to products that improve our world.
https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

I was wondering how long it would take before someone noticed this and posted about it ...
The agreement signed is a Cooperative Research And Development Agreement - aka CRADA or CRDA:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative_research_and_development_agreement
https://www.arl.army.mil/www/default.cfm?page=14

The actual agreement can be reviewed at:

https://documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/army/TTSA-ARMY-CRADA.pdf
That reads like a standardized legal document. Which in turn makes me think the ACCDC isn't paying a lot of attention but is interested to see if they make anything.

https://www.dailygrail.com/2018/05/jacques-vallee-and-the-mystery-of-the-alien-alloys/

"Oh, and another thing I found curious: Right at the beginning of the video and before jumping into the meat of his exposition, Vallee briefly mentions the ‘rumors’ regarding how the government has given these type of materials to “some aerospace company.” Given how this presentation was given in June of 2017, which was 4 months before the launch of Tom Delonge’s TTS/AAS initiative –and 6 months beforethe surprising revelation of the Pentagon UFO program by the New York Times, in which Robert Bigelow’s involvement was acknowledged— one wonders if Dr. Vallee had one particular ‘aerospace company’ in mind when he made that cryptic comment…"

Now the CIA did it

Jacques Vallée Claims to Have Proof CIA Faked Alien Abductions as "Psychological Warfare," Refuses to Let Anyone See It
12/21/2019

A few months ago, Jacques Vallée, the longtime UFO researcher and scientific advisor to space-demon-hunting billionaire Robert Bigelow, published the fourth volume of his diaries, Forbidden Science, covering the 1990s. In that book, Vallée made the shocking allegation that the CIA staged fake alien abductions in Latin America and that there were documents that supported the allegation: “I have secured a document confirming that the CIA simulated UFO abductions in Latin America (Brazil and Argentina) as psychological warfare experiments.” Vallée did not provide support for the dramatic assertion in Forbidden Science, which prompted Jack Brewer of The UFO Trail blog to ask him for his evidence. The answer was… exactly what you’d expect: a mixture of arrogance, incuriosity, and buck-passing in place of actual proof. ...

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/j...ological-warfare-refuses-to-let-anyone-see-it

Is that why Vallée gave up being a UFO researcher and became a businessman?

It is about self-promotion and also getting the word out to youth culture about the phenomenon:

"The Entertainment Division is composed of the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary To The Stars, a brand manager and vertically integrated business that licenses and creates original intellectual property brought to life by award-winning content creators. Spanning film, television, books, music, art, and merchandise, fans find themselves immersed in exciting stories that inspire a new understanding and appreciation for the profound mysteries of our universe. With our unique access to both credible and incredible information by our team of experts, To The Stars is informed storytelling where the line between science and science fiction is blurred. "

HOW IS TTSA DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES OF ITS KIND?
There are no other companies like TTSA. There are other smaller independent research companies investigating similar technologies. However, we believe TTSA is the first and only public benefit corporation (PBC) to have a focused effort for data collection and study of exotic technologies, the ability to apply those technologies to create products with revolutionary capabilities and to share the story of that journey through an entertainment division. What also sets us apart is the collection of top leadership talent from the government, aerospace and entertainment industries which brings unprecedented credibility to each of the operating divisions.

WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS THAT OTHERS MAY NOT GET?
As with any revolutionary concept – be it a business or technology – there is a large population that believes it cannot be done. Realizing that the impossible is only something that hasn’t been seen before is the first step. The TTSA team believes that, despite the rapid advance of technology in our world today, there are undiscovered breakthroughs in physics which can fundamentally advance humanity. TTSA has been specifically structured to find clues to those technologies and transition them to products that improve our world.
https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

So it's really just a money generating scheme.

Mustn't forget the youth market.

(Can't find an emoticon for 'mildly cynical')

I have incontrovertible proof! No you can't look at it.

Yeah I don't like that combination of statements. Makes me think "scammer".

Looks like a good way to ruin a lifetimes work.

Dr wu, what do you think of this development ?

Now DeLonge says Angels could be Aliens from Atlantis!

This week, To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science founder and interim leader Tom DeLonge shared a bizarre Instagram post in which he seemed to endorse a number of controversial ancient astronaut and Theosophy-style beliefs about the imagined connection between space aliens, Atlantis and Lemuria, and Biblical angels. DeLonge discussed midcentury ideas favored by Theosophy-inspired “contactees” and UFO preachers, and it appeared that he favors the idea that Biblical angels and space aliens are the same. Here is what he had to say:

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/tom-delonge-on-instagram-angels-might-be-aliens-from-atlantis

The U.S. organization, bankrolled by former Blink-182 singer Tom DeLonge, says it's acquired "exotic material" from what could be an alien spacecraft.
Evidently then, our evidence of unearthly materials isn't an Area 51 flying saucer, it's only a small, slab-like artefact, as shown in the Fox online article?

Where did this originate, why is it perceived to be of extraterrestrial origin and what is the latest concerning test results?

Perhaps for a more informed perspective, we should go back to the inherent origins:

Tom DeLonge: Blink 182 co-founder says aliens exist and he knows about their mind-control experiments

Set out his views on extraterrestrial life and a massive government cover-up in an interview

Fox News
30 September, 2019

Tom DeLonge has claimed that aliens do exist and that his phone has been tapped while he tried to expose a government cover-up.

"I've been involved in this for a long time. I have sources from the government. I've had my phone tapped. I've done a lot of weird stuff in this industry - people wouldn't believe me if I told them," the Blink-182 guitarist told Paper magazine.

(...)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/people/tom-delonge-blink-182-guitarist-says-aliens-exist-and-he-knows-about-their-mind-control-experiments-10056121.html?amp

In the recent Fox TV interview, Elizondo stated:

“The United States government is in possession of exotic material and I’ll leave it at that.

More analysis needs to be done. There is enough uniqueness about it where it requires additional analysis and additional expertise and thankfully there are pockets in the US government that are willing to have the conversation and conduct the analysis".

If we compare with the aforenoted 2019 interview, where, it's similarly claimed by Elizondo:

"What we have been doing is trying to find the most qualified individuals at the most respectable institutions to conduct scientific analysis," Luis Elizondo, director of global security and special programs for DeLonge's group, told the Times.

"That scientific analysis includes physical analysis, it includes molecular and chemical analysis and ultimately it includes nuclear analysis."
(End)

However, as clearly confirmed by DeLonge's organisation therein, they have the artefact.

Is this the sole reason why Elizondo alleges the US government has clandestine possession of materials which could not possibly originate from earth?

In fact, it's Elizondo's connections who proclaim to have this and nothing whatsoever to do with the US government at all?

I am not writing anything profound here, but just considering options following from @Comfortably Numb 's above post #78.

Uri Geller was interviewed recently and said he was shown by a US military official "A piece of metal, which breathed."

Geller believed it to have come from another planet.

I will leave it to others to discuss in more depth what a "breathable metal" might mean.

Some ideas:

Could it have been a alien being, which did not have a carbon based physiology? Perhaps silicon?

Or a piece of alien technology?

Could it have been something formed in the early years of earth's existence, when temperatures and the environment were different?

Could it have been a piece of metal from a crashed meteorite?

Could it have been forged by an ancient earth civilisation, of which there are scarce surviving records of their scientific experiments/lifestyle?

Could it have been from earth, but from deep under the sea?

Could it have been a hoax, to throw people off the scent of something else which is a vital secret?

But Geller is a man of many talents - he managed to make Thomas Muller put the ball wide when through on goal in England v Germany match only the other day. By shouting at the screen, or something..

I did not post to focus on Geller.

But that more than one person has claimed the US government is holding material which has been claimed to be constructed by beings from another planet.

Well, maybe the trailer itself is fictional but the film is imaginary.
Or maybe the film is real but fictional, showing a fictionalised version of real events.
Or maybe the events are fictional, and none of this ever happened. The film is real though.
or...

From Jason Colavito's e-Newsletter • Vol. 24 • Issue 9 • February 25, 2024 •

In this week’s episode of TTS Talks, the podcast of Tom DeLonge’s rump To the Stars entertainment company, the Blink-182 band member spoke* about the Djinn and the Watchers, identifying ancient mythological creatures with space aliens. “Like, it seems like all these religions have this same kind of entity that can move from point to point, can inhabit your body, take over your body, that plays tricks on you, that’s trying to deceive you, and so on and so forth. And you start to see these patterns, they’re just kind of described in different ways, but they’re all...every religion is describing the same thing.” DeLonge said that these messengers of deception are trying to manipulate humanity into using our free will to unconsciously change our own DNA to be more like them. (No, it doesn’t make any sense.) He also wondered if ancient space aliens “change[d] our skin color” before suggesting that space aliens can possess human bodies like demons and claiming that religion exists to make us forget we have free will.

reminds of this old, and rather insane idea that some ethnicities are pure and some contaminated by aliens....

With of course the most readily obvious skin color.... One version is that the "Nordic" aliens.... are secretly trying to take over by making the human race susceptible to their mind control?

Back