• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Alien Visitation Video Evidence

cjdelphi

Junior Acolyte
(Red light at the bottom is my own light and not what I refer to, it's just an ebay red light for emergency, I won't even discuss the "car break" light people see, no it's my lights reflection)

Slowed down

Missing time on the 9th second, my front window, if anyone wants to the raw video file just message me and I can email it you as google drive, dropbox all removed and facebook banned me first they muted the alien sound at 3:57:15s later being banned for posting the video

Neighbour was awake said it was silent and I felt like I lost 8 or 9 hours of sleep that morning only looking to see the power go out as it's rare here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-140427_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-140427_Maps.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 24
  • 2022-08-12_23.57.28.jpg
    2022-08-12_23.57.28.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220420_105252.jpg
    20220420_105252.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20220406-103426_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220406-103426_Messages.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 2022-08-26_20.05.38.jpg
    2022-08-26_20.05.38.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20220624-235121_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-235121_Facebook.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1649855092082.jpg
    1649855092082.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1649855089860.jpg
    1649855089860.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20220625-004636_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-004636_Facebook.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1649855087194.jpg
    1649855087194.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 28
Could you please give some context? A brief video of a parking lot with lot lights going out does not in any way indicate an alien visitation.

The flash of light and the brief noise tells me that something 'electronic' was triggered as the result of the power cut.

Edit: Also... where did the red light come from after the power cut? Is that some kind of emergency power supply that kept the camera going?

Last edited:
The flash of light and the brief noise tells me that something 'electronic' was triggered as the result of the power cut.

Edit: Also... where did the red light come from after the power cut? Is that some kind of emergency power supply that kept the camera going?
Please read what I originally typed as I'm not repeating myself over and over again

Nothing electronic caused it as the power was OUT, how many things do you own that "resets" with the power out lol

Could you please give some context? A brief video of a parking lot with lot lights going out does not in any way indicate an alien visitation.
A parking lot? It's my home, out my front window..

The power goes out (rare) that's why I looked

And when mufon, ben hansen, nick pope, mary rodwell all agree it's highly unusual

Anyway the proof is in the video if you know how to investigate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-004216_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221106-004216_Gmail.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 12
A parking lot? It's my home, out my front window..

The power goes out (rare) that's why I looked

And when mufon, ben hansen, nick pope, mary rodwell all agree it's highly unusual

Anyway the proof is in the video if you know how to investigate
I don't like being talked down to.

Investigation is done in many ways, not just taking a 37 sec video at face value. Power outages are pretty common and funnily enough, they do "reset" if they have remained connected to the source.

I asked for context. You have given none.

Name dropping also goes nowhere here.

@Mythopoeika 's comment is valid.

If people read the comments under your screen shots, there are references that audio was muted because some question of ownership rights. Hmmmm.

I don't like being talked down to.

Investigation is done in many ways, not just taking a 37 sec video at face value. Power outages are pretty common and funnily enough, they do "reset" if they have remained connected to the source.

I asked for context. You have given none.

Name dropping also goes nowhere here.

@Mythopoeika 's comment is valid.

If people read the comments under your screen shots, there are references that audio was muted because some question of ownership rights. Hmmmm.

And you think I enjoy hearing the same thing about the video? Having to explain it a million times over, when it happens to you, you will know how it feels then...

Name dropping because they are "experts" who have been doing this for years! And they do not agree it's just some "light"

The sound was muted because it's being suppressed, look at the copyright warning 1 second, that's the alien interference sound they don't want people to hear

Sounds like you never turned the volume up when listening or you would know it's not music, why should I have to re explain the video?

Dropbox removed this video
Gdrive removed it
Facebook deleted my account for sharing it

I've been a target so I'm sick of the abuse I get, nothing was ON after the power was out, nothing makes a sound in my home like that! Never, including with the power on, unless you know my home better? I only lived here for 20 years...

Gdrive removed it
It's worth checking the settings for these. They may be set to auto-delete after a certain period of time.

And you think I enjoy hearing the same thing about the video? Having to explain it a million times over, when it happens to you, you will know how it feels then...

Name dropping because they are "experts" who have been doing this for years! And they do not agree it's just some "light"

The sound was muted because it's being suppressed, look at the copyright warning 1 second, that's the alien interference sound they don't want people to hear

Sounds like you never turned the volume up when listening or you would know it's not music, why should I have to re explain the video?

Gdrive removed it
Facebook deleted my account for sharing it

I've been a target so I'm sick of the abuse I get, nothing was ON after the power was out, nothing makes a sound in my home like that! Never, including with the power on, unless you know my home better? I only lived here for 20 years...
I never referred to the sound as music. I was being curious about the vid. I did not disparage your post and was asking for more information, which is expected on this forum.

I am no longer interested in your story as you seem to think that I cannot ask questions because, oh yeah I wasn't there. I don't care whose name you drop. I asked for more clarification, nothing else.
Thanks for the brief story. I believe there is not much else to see here if you refuse to answer simple questions and no longer want to engage in the discussion.

Why did you bother to post this here if you weren't interested in people asking you questions about your experience?

I've been through this thread a couple of times, and I still have no idea what it's about. Was this video from a security camera? A doorbell camera? The power went out, with a bright flash which is not unusual. Missing time? What? A paragraph or two of coherent narrative would go a long way to helping us to understand what happened and what your experience was. Without that, we are guessing at what is supposed to be anomalous here. Yes that's an odd noise. An odd noise just might not be the sound of an alien space ship.

Last edited:
The missing time on the 9th second, I think it's a visual artefact of the recording device. The digits display time seem to vary in length at various places in the video, making it seem like certain seconds are longer then 1 second and then it cycles quickly through 2 seconds. For example, 3:56.54 to 3:56.56.

As for the rest of it, I wouldn't jump to an alien scan but it is obviously some sort of localised light passing over or moving and then reflecting off your property. The light seems blue-ish and then orange. Is your house made from bricks?

There seem to be above ground power cables at the site, see below:

Screenshot_20221107-103304_Maps.jpg

My guess would be that a local power issue caused both the outage and some sparking / visible lights.

Good question on the red glow of light along the bottom left...where is that coming from?
I 've seen this video before as the OP has posted it on other forums btw. The power going out then a very brief flash of light later white and orangey could simply be related to the power outage issue. The sound is weird but as myth said it could be related to the electrical outage issue. As far as 'missing time' we weren't there so we are unable to know what to make of that.

Good question on the red glow of light along the bottom left...where is that coming from?
I 've seen this video before as the OP has posted it on other forums btw. The power going out then a very brief flash of light later white and orangey could simply be related to the power outage issue. The sound is weird but as myth said it could be related to the electrical outage issue. As far as 'missing time' we weren't there so we are unable to know what to make of that.
If you look at OP first sentence they say “red light at the bottom is my own light “.

Sometimes there are genuine, profound mysteries out there, and sometimes there are just “Why did a brief power cut cause my neighbour’s IR porch security light to trip, and trigger their alarm to go a bit glitchy”.

I think this was an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) of some kind. I've only got experience of these as natural events; sometimes a lightning strike will set off car alarms and burgular alarms in a localized area. The weird noise in the video might be an EMP affecting the audio.

This might be caused by a natural electric pulse, an accidental one (like a power line disruption) or even an alien scanning device. I doubt we'll ever know.

I think this was an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) of some kind. I've only got experience of these as natural events; sometimes a lightning strike will set off car alarms and burgular alarms in a localized area. The weird noise in the video might be an EMP affecting the audio.

This might be caused by a natural electric pulse, an accidental one (like a power line disruption) or even an alien scanning device. I doubt we'll ever know.
I align your conclusion with mine 'eburacum,' seemed more like an EMP plus maybe a release of a short-lived plasma ball? Is that possible?

Is the white light from the headlights of a car and the red light the rear brake lights of a car? There is also a brief yellow light as it changes to red so it that a driver briefly indicating or even a car being locked remotely? So is this a video of two cars being parked in the unseen driveway to the left of camera?

There is a weird sound but do these types of security cameras record sound? Or is this being filmed from inside on a phone?

Sorry if I'm being really skeptical and and please don't take offence but bold claims require bold evidence...

Last edited:
Is the white light from the headlights of a car and the red light the rear brake lights of a car? There is also a brief yellow light as it changes to red so it that a driver briefly indicating or even a car being locked remotely? So is this a video of two cars being parked in the unseen driveway to the left of camera?
You're wasting your time mate.

Back