• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Aliens Are.... WITCHES!

551166G said:
Without doubt, our paradigm has just shifted into 5th gear:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e27_1173581537

It's a baloon. A UFO Mexican investigator expained how this and others were made, sometimes using plastic bags, or baloons in the shape of "Buzz Lightyear" and "Sponge Bob Squarepants", just painted black. I would add that sometimes stuff just gets blown in the air by accident: A year ago I was driving to see a movie with a carload of kids, my own and a bunch of nieces and nephews, and we saw a Y shaped thing floating in the air over an empty lot. We said, jokingly, that it was probably the Silver Surfer and Galactus wasn't far behind, but we agreed it was probably some plastic sheating floating in a whirlwind.

pintquaff said:
Hold on there!

Check this out, and read the comments at the bottom of the page.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=164_1176639940

Yeah I saw that before, It's quite interesting, bit of laugh, and well done. But what he keeps remarking on, the fact that the object looked like it was running along the top of the mountain, and then tucking up it's legs when it leaves the edge, are all just the effects of antialiasing within the picture frames. Causing a sort of jitter, and then a colour stretch realease as it breaks from the solid mass of the dark mountain.

Also the idea that he cold see a silver backback, was really just the effects of all the highlighting and picture adjusting that he had done, that had pushed the differeing area between the two main body of colours, that of the object itself and the mounting, and that of the sky, into an over exposed area around the figure itself, it goes right around the figure and affects the mountain area too, not just it's back.

I would not say it's just balloon, as it has to much forward momentum and deffinite direction, it maintains it's altitude. It is some sort of controled device, and a very interesting one at that. What it is however, well, anyones guess. Until the next video sighting.

551166G said:
Without doubt, our paradigm has just shifted into 5th gear:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e27_1173581537

Ahhh

I posted about this footage last March;-
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewt ... 648#716648

That latest version that Pintquaff linked to, showing the slowed down action of someone running along the ground and then tucking their legs under themselves when they leap off a hillside (!), reminds me of how people look when they are hangliding/paragliding.

Maybe that's what the original video shows, but with the gliding apparatus photoshopped out?

Can anyone else see the wires?

i suspected some thing along the lines of a wire/zipline but cant make any out, can you grab a piccy for us if you can see any wires. Also i dont get the jetpac thing either i cant see one except some fussy dithering (do those things even work?) and i also agree with the running thing and the stretching of colour masses.

the thing that always kills this stuff for me is the single video without multiple sightings(ok the people at the scene,but they are it)

its person/persons filming/veiwing this ,so the object didnt travel to and from said area

obvious no radar but there would be hundreds of people who saw this being so low level,every tom dick n harry would have a shot/story/video of this for miles unless it apeared then vannished after it was filmed

its possible but unlikely,need to find a bit more that shown about this to have a balanced view of it..

Since I don't watch TV I'm always astounded by how atrocious and idiotic mainstream news presentations on such subjects often are. I actually find it hard to distinguish something like that from the work of Chris Morris! It's just so lame.

When you get idiots like Andrew Keen having a pop at the dangerous "cult of the amateur" online, it's hard not to laugh (or feel like punching him in the balls). The mainstream media is completely dominated by (using Keen's own lingo) "the cult of infotainment" these days - as the dreary rise of sensationalised documentaries demonstrates.

The real story is the "astronomer" at the end. She's clearly an alien - using some sort of clever (apparently sceptical) double-bluff to throw investigators off the scent.

Another balloon taking flight here (gets released at around 2 minutes 30 seconds in)...

kidsballoon.jpg

UFO Balloon (Rize'deki)

Thanks! I wonder why it was in Breaking News today?

Yeah, that theory was posited back in March when the initial reports were picked up by various sites and blogs.

I don't know whether this quote has already appeared on here but from the link in my previous post:

This is the infamous video of the alleged flying witch over Monterrey, Mexico. These people censored the original audio everywhere because the audio reveals the alleged witch was just a balloon. Version uncensored. The witness using binoculars says in spanish: Hey, it's a balloon!!

Back