• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Aliens Living Among Us: Are They? How Would You Know?

A

Anonymous

Something of a question which has been puzzeling me for years, never quite managed to get m'head around it. Mabey you can help....

How does anyone know an Alien is actually an Alien just by clapping eye's on them?

It sound's a remarkable gift, I'd seriously like to know a bit more about how it works....

Anyone care to fill me in?

T ;)

How did you know what a dog was when you first saw one? You didn't, until someone told you it was a dog, same goes for the aliens, they're out there, you just haven't been told what they are yet!!! :spinning

RE: LobeliaOverhill

Originally posted by LobeliaOverhill
How did you know what a dog was when you first saw one? You didn't, until someone told you it was a dog, same goes for the aliens, they're out there, you just haven't been told what they are yet!!! :spinning

:).... Ah, but haven't I? Observe my Status Title: Grey....

The popular face of you're friendly next door neighbour, a Grey.

Not terribly tall, big head, big black eyes, slim little body, never pay back the money they borrow off you, demonstrate a morbid fixation for all things Orafice..... Ring any bells?

You've hit the nail square on the head, I know what an Alien looks like because I've been told what an Alien looks like.... Problem is, what's actually that Alien about the whole affair?

At the end of the day all you're looking at is the description of something upright bearing, displaying bi-lateral, radial symetry, a head with a face on it, opposal thumbs.... Ring any other bells?

Human Morphology, perhaps?

In short, what's so actually Alien about the Aliens?

T

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't refering to the anal fixated vermin aka "Greys", I meant proper humanoid aliens that wander among us observing, recording, but not interfering....

^ Well, presumably then they carry clipboards, so look out for anyone on the high street with clipboard in hand, wanting to ask you strange questions.

Lobelia.....

I wasn't refering to the anal fixated vermin aka "Greys", I meant proper humanoid aliens that wander among us observing, recording, but not interfering....

Ah. Those..... how exactly would they be qualifying as Alien at all?

I mean, a plague on ones Anus they may be, but at least Grey Morphology, though hugely anthropomophic in character, would at least be indicative of a certain degree of differance, albeit somewhat less than one would possibly expect from being the natural consequence of a completely separate process of non-terrestrial evolution....

But fully humanoid? Where's the Alien in that? Hardly sporting now, is it?

T ;)

Uh you lost me at "hello" ... humanoid doesn't mean Earth born homosapien ...

Originally posted by Slytherin
^ Well, presumably then they carry clipboards, so look out for anyone on the high street with clipboard in hand, wanting to ask you strange questions.

:)..... And now, for some curious reason, I'm completely reminded of a line from Frank Herbert's Dune...... Something or other about knowing a Mentat by their red stained lips......

It may, I suppose, be a possible indicator of an Alien Entity... But then again, it could equally be indicative of an actual person engaged in Market Research.... Neither prospect actually bode particularly well for further investigation.

After all, it means answering an awful lot of really rather personal questions about preffered methods of Sanitary Protection.....?

Wouldn't them having twelve noses and a body shaped almost exactly like the head of James Brown be somewhat easier to distinguish them by..... especially if they happen to be engaged in the critical dual role of both Alien Interloper and Studicious Market Researcher?

T ..... And yes, frankly it is actually possible to have far, far too much time on ones hands...... I just thought I'd save anyone from asking.

Lobelia....

Uh you lost me at "hello" ... humanoid doesn't mean Earth born homosapien ...

Oh...... does it not? How can you tell?

T?

The suffix 'oid' means 'similar to'
therefore
'humanoid'
means ' similar to a human'
other words that have similar meanings are
'homorph' or 'anthropomorph'
It is extraordinarily likely that aliens do not look anything like humans, in their natural state..
however, they are very likely to be able to 'anthropmorphise' themselves, using techniques we are only a coupla hundred years away from perfecting,
and so they can pass amongst us easily.
It is only by behavioral clues that you can tell if someone is an alien-
for instance, they might think Michael Jackson is still good even after he turned white.
or that Heartbeat is an entertaining televisual programme.

A boffin at the Bulgarian national Space Research Institute has stated that not only are aliens living among us, but that they object strongly to "immoral behaviour" by humanity - such as causing global warming. "Unnatural" acts such as use of cosmetics and "artificial insemination" are also frowned upon by the extraterrestrial visitors.

Luchezar Filipov, deputy head of the space institute at the government's Bulgarian Academy of Science, made these startling assertions to Bulgarian media earlier this week.

The Sofia Echo, referencing other local media, quotes the eminent space brainbox as stating that "they [aliens] are here right now, among us" and that the extraterrestrials are "conducting surveillance" and - chillingly - "research" on humanity.

“They are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time. They are not hostile towards us; rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them," said the Bulgarian boffin, according to Sofia news agency novinite.com.

Reportedly Filipov and unnamed colleagues have elicited this information by decrypting messages hidden within crop circles. The crop-circle "pictograms" were said to have been a response to questions posed by the Academy scientists.

Crop-circle comms being unreliable, Filipov apparently feels that future direct contact will come through the medium of "mental power and telepathy". However, some basic themes have apparently been made clear.

"The aliens are very critical of our immoral behaviour and our destruction of the environment," says Filipov, according to the Echo. "They say that global warming is attributed mainly to infrastructural engineering."

Presumably the star-travelling aliens have long ago graduated to advanced energy sources such as nuclear fusion or antimatter, and sneer at our pathetic fossil-fuelled civilisation.

Filipov stated that the alien spies in our midst have other objections to our lifestyle, too.

"They are very skeptical of our use of cosmetics, and artificial insemination because this is unnatural," he reportedly said.

There was no word on the aliens' views on gang-probing of humans abducted as part of their "research" programme.

Source: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/26 ... in_aliens/

and

http://www.sofiaecho.com/2009/11/23/819 ... e-among-us

So the aliens are worried about cosmetics?

:shock:

Aliens 'already on Earth'

Aliens 'already exist on earth', Bulgarian scientists claim
Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.
Published: 8:00AM GMT 26 Nov 2009

Work on deciphering a complex set of symbols sent to them is underway, scientists from the country's Space Research Institute said.

They claim aliens are currently answering 30 questions posed to them.

Lachezar Filipov, deputy director of the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, confirmed the research.

He said the centre's researchers were analysing 150 crop circles from around the world, which they believe answer the questions.

"Aliens are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time," Mr Filipov told Bulgarian media.

"They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them."

Mr Filipov said that even the seat of the Catholic church, the Vatican, had agreed that aliens existed.

He said humans were not going to be able to establish contact with the extraterrestrials through radio waves but through the power of thought.

"The human race was certainly going to have direct contact with the aliens in the next 10 to 15 years," he said.

"Extraterrestrials are critical of the people's amoral behavior referring to the humans' interference in nature's processes."

The publication of the BAS researchers report concerning communicating with aliens comes in the midst of a controversy over the role, feasibility, and reform of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

Last week it lead to a heated debate between Bulgaria's Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, and President Georgi Parvanov.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... claim.html

Re: Aliens 'already on Earth'

rynner2 said:
...."The human race was certainly going to have direct contact with the aliens in the next 10 to 15 years," he said.

They've been saying that for oh, at least the last 30 years... :lol:

Is there an insinuation that he is a disgruntled academic being pushed out of his position? If that is the situation is he spilling gov secrets as he goes or just trying to get some media attention for his plight?

Besides, why ahould these aliens have an issue with insemination? They've been sticking probes up our whatsits for almost a century now, why so squeamish about us doing the same?

The publication of the BAS researchers report concerning communicating with aliens comes in the midst of a controversy over the role, feasibility, and reform of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

Last week it lead to a heated debate between Bulgaria's Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, and President Georgi Parvanov.
They were arguing whether the BAS were just idiots or complete idiots.

linesmachine said:
Besides, why ahould these aliens have an issue with insemination? They've been sticking probes up our whatsits for almost a century now, why so squeamish about us doing the same?

I was going to say that too - they are remarkably judgmental of us, considering the experimentation, abduction, cattle mutilations and other weird shit that they do to us on our planet. What a cheek!

Some contactees must feel such a sense of relief when they discover that their visitors share exactly the same ideological, moral or religious convictions as they do.

Survey claims one in five worldwide believe in aliens
Reuters
Thursday, 8 April 2010

Aliens exist and they live in our midst disguised as humans - at least, that's what 20 percent of people polled in a global survey believe.

The Reuters Ipsos poll of 23,000 adults in 22 countries showed that more than 40 percent of people from India and China believe that aliens walk among us disguised as humans, while those least likely to believe in this are from Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands (8 percent each).

However, the majority of people polled, or 80 percent, don't believe aliens in our midst.

"It would appear that that there's a modest correlation between the most populated countries and those more likely to indicate there may be aliens disguised amongst them compared with those countries with the smaller populations," said John Wright, Senior Vice President of market research firm Ipsos.

"Maybe the it's a simple case that in a less populated country you are more likely to know your next door neighbour better," he said.

More men than women - 22 percent vs 17 percent - believe that alien beings are on earth.

Most of those believers are under the age of 35, and across all income classes, the survey showed. Of those who do not believe, most are women.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 38928.html

"It would appear that that there's a modest correlation between the most populated countries and those more likely to indicate there may be aliens disguised amongst them.."

That ain't right! Belgium and the Netherlands may not have huge populations, but they are very densely populated.

rynner2 said:
while those least likely to believe in this are from Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands (8 percent each).

I always thought that live in a boring and unimaginative country. No secrets, no conspiracies and no aliens :(

Aliens amongst us

Rumania!, I think our "Alien" observers need to first take a VERY close look at that country itself before the rest of the world, Struth!, here,s a country that is busy unloading the dross of its so called society to thieve and bludge for a living, maiming kids to make into heartrending beggars, and this flaming scare mongrel has the face to tell us that HE and his Rumanian organisation are the ones in contact with our cosmic visitors, Hmm!, I reckon it,s a few too many imbibulations of Plum Brandy.

Re: Aliens amongst us

Tangaroa42 said:
...and this flaming scare mongrel has the face to tell us that HE and his Rumanian organisation are the ones in contact with our cosmic visitors, Hmm!, I reckon it,s a few too many imbibulations of Plum Brandy.

:confused:

The guy in the OP is Bulgarian, not Rumanian...

reminds me of a poorly written xfiles episode heh

Time to come clean, I'm one of them and I disapprove of your lack of moral standards. When our legions arrive from our planet of Puritanica you will be purged!!!!!

Re: Aliens amongst us

Mythopoeika said:
Tangaroa42 said:
...and this flaming scare mongrel has the face to tell us that HE and his Rumanian organisation are the ones in contact with our cosmic visitors, Hmm!, I reckon it,s a few too many imbibulations of Plum Brandy.

:confused:

The guy in the OP is Bulgarian, not Rumanian...

Well spotted! :D

It is not for me, but I see people today with different color hair, tattoos, and skin piercings.

These people could be aliens in disguise ?

It is not for me, but I see people today with different color hair, tattoos, and skin piercings.

These people could be aliens in disguise ?
My friend Deanna could be an alien, I think. At least, her mental processes are off the planet.

Many years ago in my past, I got the impression that the aliens I came across could not survive outside their OZ Factor bubble that they created around our area.

Back