• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ally Mcbeal & The Knee Pit Orgasm (NSFW)

Re: Re: Vinegar Stroke Stopper

Fallen Angel said:
Ick. Long hair is for making a curtain around the kissing faces during the slow kind of loving. Or for pulling, during the more...er, tempestuous sorts of interludes.

your starting to enjoy this thread Fallen :)

Leaferne said:
...not to mention resting his full weight on you. :mad:

Oh, yes! Big fan of that. Kind of like mild auto-erotic asphixiation, or however you spell that. Besides, skin-on-skin, max-contact. Very good. Am I still talking outloud? Why yes I am!

The evil influence of films

Had a mate who'd watched Remo - Unarmed and Dangerous and saw the bit where the Korean guy mentions a technique where you tap on the wrists of a lady and it brings her to rapture. He brought this up in a pub and reported rather crestfallen that it didn't work even though he'd tried it loads of times. I just had a vision of a lady in the throws of passion suddenly stopping to ask him what the chuff he was doing!:rolleyes:

Re: The evil influence of films

Heckler said:
Had a mate who'd watched Remo - Unarmed and Dangerous

I realy don't have to hear anymore...

Let's see. You had to start tapping in time with her heartbeat, and then speed up, I think.

Still, the master was able to bring Kate Mulgrew low with it in less than a second.

Back