• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

An Act Of Sorcery

pandacracker

Justified & Ancient
Some time ago I read an article in the magazine that described the JFK assassination as "an act of sorcery" but didn't go on to explain further.

I'm afraid I don't remember what the article was about but it was the above phrase that struck me.

I took it to mean that them that has the power (whatever that may be) have displayed it to those that haven't.

Am I right?

I took it to mean that them that has the power (whatever that may be) have displayed it to those that haven't.
Sorry, I don't know what you mean in that sentence, buuuut I just posted a theory presented by Peter Levenda on that exact issue over here -> https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/john-whiteside-parsons-the-babylon-working.13006/

His thesis is that the nazi agenda spilled over into the US space program after 1945 and Kennedy's budgetary commitment interfered with the nazi conspiracy to thwart the American moonshot. Pretty speculative stuff but he ties some very interesting threads together to establish that there's definitely a cabal behind the assassination - there was a seance in the north-east US in 1963 which apparently succeeded in contact with the nine. It was nine for nine, nine human contactees for nine ET entities. The cabal included Dulles and a woman surnamed Paine who was socially connected to Lee Oswald and supported his Russian wife on November 22nd - photos purportedly taken on the day etc etc.

Explore and make of it what you will.

I think what I'm asking is whether the phrase, in the context of JFK, is something occult or just the people wot did it showing politicians and future presidents what they can and will do to get what they want.

Some time ago I read an article in the magazine that described the JFK assassination as "an act of sorcery" but didn't go on to explain further. ...

The first thing that occurred to me was ...

Haiti's dictatorial president 'Papa Doc' Duvalier supposedly claimed the 1963 JFK assassination was the result of a curse he'd enacted in 1962. Some versions of the story go so far as to claim the assassination occurred exactly 1 year after the curse was established.

Duvalier allegedly enacted the curse in response to the US government cutting off his financial aid in summer 1962.

Most versions of the story frame Duvalier's claim as something he said upon learning of JFK's death in November 1963.

The first thing that occurred to me was ...

Haiti's dictatorial president 'Papa Doc' Duvalier supposedly claimed the 1963 JFK assassination was the result of a curse he'd enacted in 1962. Some versions of the story go so far as to claim the assassination occurred exactly 1 year after the curse was established.

Duvalier allegedly enacted the curse in response to the US government cutting off his financial aid in summer 1962.

Most versions of the story frame Duvalier's claim as something he said upon learning of JFK's death in November 1963.
Papa Doc pretty much faked it for political reasons. He himself practiced ritualistic voodoo as a power ploy to sway - add a fear element to the Haitian people.

Back