• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

An Ailurophobe In Croydon? The Croydon Cat Killer

More on the hunt for the cat killer.

Can social media help catch the cat killer?
  • 16 November 2016
As the hunt for the so-called Croydon cat killer continues, pet owners and volunteers have been taking to social media to help catch the criminal.

The killer initially started off in Croydon, south London, in 2015, but has struck in other areas around the UK.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37999216

Vid at link

Am I dreaming this, or did I read somewhere that the London cat killer might have been active as far back as the 80's. What is also worrying is that his gruesome deeds seem to be getting worse/accelerating. Let's not forget how Jeffrey Dahmer started!

That's completely messed up. It's the real sickos that go after the defenseless like kids, elderly and animals. Plus everything is pointing to some sociopath instead something like santeria or satanism.

"Boudicca Rising, of Snarl"?! Sounds like a Bond villain for cats.
Reading about this a few months ago, the article mentioned that she was unwilling to go public with her real name in case the killer graduated onto human prey so she invented an online name for the investigation.

Reading about this a few months ago, the article mentioned that she was unwilling to go public with her real name in case the killer graduated onto human prey so she invented an online name for the investigation.

Right, that explains that, but what is "Snarl"? Afraid to Google.

The police have stopped looking into it.it's a fox apparently. Foxes don't cut bits off cats and I'm not happy with fack that peta are involved with this attempt too track down the cat killer because peta don't think animals should be kept as pets and it's better too put them down/murder instead.peta are animal killers as far as I'm concerned.

The police have stopped looking into it.it's a fox apparently. Foxes don't cut bits off cats and I'm not happy with fack that peta are involved with this attempt too track down the cat killer because peta don't think animals should be kept as pets and it's better too put them down/murder instead.peta are animal killers as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, PETA are pretty much terrorists.

The Met have stated that the cats they performed post mortems on were all killed by blunt force trauma consistent with being hit by a vehicle. The bodies were mutilated by scavengers after death.

It does seem far more likely than a crazed invisible cat killer operating all over the country and leaving no evidence behind at all.

Back