• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ancient Links To 9/11

I've been to Rome and, while there, I had my bum pinched by a man dressed as a Roman centurion. That is an obvious metaphor for the Passion of Christ.

I don't have a beard, though. This religion stuff is complex, isn't it?

maximus otter

1602077292704.png

It would be easier to read them. The Rapture is said to be imminent, meaning it could happen any time soon, as there is no such thing as time in heaven, we are on heavens timetable. The information about the Pope fleeing Rome comes from the Bayside prophesies as mentioned in the previous postings. In the Tribulation period of 7 years which comes in after the Rapture has taken place, Russia & China combine forces to start a 3rd nuclear world war which lasts 3 days and where hundreds of millions perish, New York is struck by a comet around the same time so both sides of the planet are left reeling, etc etc . For more details read my previously mentioned posts and visit the Bayside shrine website if you so wish. No I am not related to Jonathan Cahn. I do believe the above & the other things will happen this decade. I have always loved a good apocalyptic type of film I believe we will be dealing with the real thing this decade.

The Rapture is said to be imminent, meaning it could happen any time soon, as there is no such thing as time in heaven, we are on heavens timetable. The information about the Pope fleeing Rome comes from the Bayside prophesies as mentioned in the previous postings. In the Tribulation period of 7 years which comes in after the Rapture has taken place, Russia & China combine forces to start a 3rd nuclear world war which lasts 3 days and where hundreds of millions perish, New York is struck by a comet around the same time so both sides of the planet are left reeling, etc etc .

Now over to Jessica for the weather.

Russia & China combine forces to start a 3rd nuclear world war which lasts 3 days and where hundreds of millions perish, New York is struck by a comet around the same time so both sides of the planet are left reeling, etc etc
So if it's the comet that does for NYC (and you imply that's what damages the western hemisphere), who is it that Russia and China have this three-day war with?

The seer Jonathan Cahn tells us (Harbinger 2) how the past is linked to the future.

Hudson founded Manhattan on 9/11/1609 & they started building the Pentagon on 9/11/1941, America's enemies took the twin towers down on 9/11/2001. Similarly three thousand years earlier the chosen Jewish people had their fortification destroyed by their enemies and on re-building it used the same words from Isiah as were used at ground zero. Nineteen years after the destruction came the shaking from above in the form of a plague, likewise Covid19 has now arrived.

Pastor Dana Coverstone had a prophetic dream in December last year where he saw inside a Chinese lab, then he saw hospitals & people wearing masks, then he saw rioting & a picture of George Floyd. This came true. In June this year he had another dream where a figure in white pointed to September on the calendar, then a fist hit November where he saw worse rioting than before with gunfire & many sick Covid patients.

Here in the UK we have seen a sharp rise in infections since early September, I now believe we are in for a second wave.

The thing about dreams is no one can prove that the pastor actually had that very dream. It's most likely made up after all the stuff happened just to make it seem prophetic. Religious people tend to lie and make shit up just to brainwash dumb people.

Religion / believing = powerfull drug.

I assume that it will be countries on the opposite side of the planet from the states that get hit badly in the war. As said before time will tell and i believe most if not all of these things will happen this decade, so we wont have that long to wait. Just be patient now.

I believe Hudson discovered Manhattan on 9/11/1609, its certainly not a 1 in 365 chance, its 365*365*365=48627125/1 then you would also have to factor in the hundreds of years between 1609 to 2001 which would mean even bigger odds
I admire your conviction, but not the maths, I'm afraid.

If you want to work out the odds of 3 specific events happening on the same day on the calendar, it will be 1 in 365 squared, not cubed. That is, unless you say that the date of September 11th is significant in itself, irrespective of these events.

Add to that that there exists considerable difference of opinion about the day that Manhattan was discovered/founded/settled, and you're left with the mild coincidence that the ground was broken for the Pentagon on the same date as the Twin Towers were destroyed, 58 years later.

On the face of it, the odds of that are 1 in 365, but that's only because we've selectively chosen 2 events. Since Hudson's day, we've had over 400 years, and I will bet that there are others sets of events clustered around other calendar dates. We've had 400 9/11s in which to find events we consider important.

In fact, the chance of there being no such correlation is tiny, statistically speaking. Just look to see how many presidents and other notable Americans died on July 4th.

We can agree to differ. North America will primarily suffer because of the comet strike and most of the rest of the world mainly due to the effects of the war, countries like Israel, Egypt, Morocco and the continent of Africa are specifically mentioned. It says Russia will use ray guns for the first time. For more detail on this go to the Bayside shrine website www.tldm.org and look under Directives for the subject.

We can agree to differ.

Indeed. I am not attacking your faith at all, even though I don't share it, but I am criticising some of the maths and probability that is being brought in as evidence to support your claims.

Anyway, the nature of faith is that is doesn't rely on proof, certainly not of a mathematical kind. Coincidence and synchronicity are sometimes just that, no more.

We can agree to differ. North America will primarily suffer because of the comet strike and most of the rest of the world mainly due to the effects of the war, countries like Israel, Egypt, Morocco and the continent of Africa are specifically mentioned. It says Russia will use ray guns for the first time. For more detail on this go to the Bayside shrine website www.tldm.org and look under Directives for the subject.

Sorry when is the comet going to strike? How did you get this info?

I think if god wants to finish us off he should just bloody well get on with it rather than send us elaborate coded messages and hints about what might or might not happen in the future based on things that might or might not have happened in the past.

Come on god, hurry up and smite us!

I think if god wants to finish us off he should just bloody well get on with it rather than send us elaborate coded messages and hints about what might or might not happen in the future based on things that might or might not have happened in the past.

Don't listen to him, Father!

Actually I think I'd rather scream and kick and try to do something about it. I don't remember Buffy ever waiting patiently for the Apocalypse.
I find it funny (not in a good way) how "followers" always seem to relish the prospect of a good rapture, and then come up with some weird reason why it didn't happen in the way it was supposed to.

I think god needs a good smite occasionally for "letting" some things happen.

He dos'ent just smite us without warning as he wants as many saved as possible, those who heed the warnings and those that don't. I believe both the war & comet strike will happen over a period of 6 consecutive days. The info came as mentioned above from the Bayside appearances of Jesus & Mary and were authenticated by many miracles performed there over the period, Satan did his best to try & shut it down but thankfully he dos'ent have the power, prayer power won the day. So as stated before I believe the 4 horsemen will be released this decade straight after the Rapture.

Great, except you have absolutely no evidence for any of this whatsoever apart from your own interpretation, coupled with a tendency to ignore or invent your own facts when they don't fit your personal paradigm.

That's a bit of a problem, to be honest.

Its not a problem really, we can agree to disagree on the dates, maths etc .While its true my confidence about Bayside, Jonathan Cahn & the pastor being good sources stems from my own faith journey, ie I believe the fact that as mentioned before, when the UFO & Consciousness show came to Manchester in 2017, it took place across the road from where I had witnessed the hovering UFO in 1999, was more to do with providence than coincidence. In 1997 when I was leafleting in my local area on the Medjugorje apparitions, my plastic bag split & the leaflets fell to the floor, the women who opened the door had been there herself and gave me a more sturdy bag (out of thousands of leaflets delivered) I knew this was no mere coincidence as out of the 000's of households few had been there. So yes my confidence comes from my 25 year faith life. If you feel its all a load of rubbish than that's fair enough, time will tell.

Back