• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Angry Ghosts: The haunted portrait of Clenir de Cezaro

What is happening with the Clenir portrait?

• Is possible that a battle between spirits could be occurring in the chapel?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would the spirit of the girl is saint? Or she changed to herself in a revolted soul?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lygia Cabus

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
http://brazilweirdnews.blogspot.com.br/2015/07/the-haunted-portrait-of-clenir-de-cezaro.html

RIO GRANDE DO SUL state. ZONE DA CIDADE AT PALMITINHO CITY. AUGUST, 1972. Clenir de Cezaro - murdered, was found in the deep of a well located at side of the her family house. She had 14 years old. Her head and neck were injured in the sinister. Her body was buried in a chapel nearby the local cemetery.

The crime never was solved. Recently, in 2015 - almost 30 years after the violent death of Clenir Cezaro her portrait in the chapel began to exhibit a strange aspect.

2307157.jpg

2307158.jpg

Red spots like blood and purple stains, like bruises appeared on the head, forehead and neck of the girl's photo. The anomaly looks a posthumous record of Clenir's suffering.

In the neighborhood, people comment: the picture is haunted. The chapel also seems to be cursed. Two fires occurred there prior the begining of the alterations on the portrait.

In July 2015, the material was delivered to the Instituto Geral de Perícias - from Rio Grande do Sul state (General Institute of Forensics) - which is analyzing the piece. After two days of examinations, the 'Case of the Haunted Portrait remains being a mystery for Science.

SUPERNATURAL. What the experts dodn't perceive in the photo, is the presence, in the image - of spectrums of ghostly entities and a white smog that resembles the ectoplasm, material used by the spirits for express themselves in the world of the alive.

Last edited:
Enjoyed that. I know English is not your first language and I'm not taking the p*ss but I love your phrase "in the world of the alive". It should be "In the land of the living".

I only speak one language so you are doing much better than me!

Need more options in the poll, allowing us to say 'No, it's tosh'.

Enjoyed that. I know English is not your first language and I'm not taking the p*ss but I love your phrase "in the world of the alive". It should be "In the land of the living".

I only speak one language so you are doing much better than me!

Muito, muito obrigada mesmo! eu quero aprender a escrever e falar com mais naturalidade. Me corrija sempre. Thank you, so very much thank you! I want learn to write and speak english with naturality. You are teaching me. Thanks.

Back