• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Animal Ghost Story Request

Sifaka317

Fresh Blood
I am a artist working on a film project about people's paranormal experiences. I have a longstanding interest in all aspects of the paranormal, and am planning a project incorporating first-hand accounts of these experiences, especially those involving animal ghosts. I would like to interview anyone who has seen an animal ghost. This could be your deceased cat or dog paying a visit, phantom horses galloping in old battlefields or a famous case like the Loch Ness monster.

My intention is to film interviews in person, but if that is not possible, by Skype or phone. Your participation can be anonymous if you wish. Please contact me by the email address below.

Thank you,
Emilia Ukkonen

[email protected]

And I'll say that this looks really interesting! :twothumbs:

I am a artist working on a film project about people's paranormal experiences. I have a longstanding interest in all aspects of the paranormal, and am planning a project incorporating first-hand accounts of these experiences, especially those involving animal ghosts. I would like to interview anyone who has seen an animal ghost. This could be your deceased cat or dog paying a visit, phantom horses galloping in old battlefields or a famous case like the Loch Ness monster.

My intention is to film interviews in person, but if that is not possible, by Skype or phone. Your participation can be anonymous if you wish. Please contact me by the email address below.

Thank you,
Emilia Ukkonen

[email protected]
My Cat was put to sleep this morning, so it's apt that I have discovered this thread. I wonder if he'll come back and pay me a visit.

I'm dreading telling the kids when they get home from school.:(

My Cat was put to sleep this morning, so it's apt that I have discovered this thread. I wonder if he'll come back and pay me a visit.

I'm dreading telling the kids when they get home from school.:(
Sorry-for-The-Loss-of-Your-Cat-Message.jpg

Back