• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Annunaki Terrorism—The Parking Lot Manifesto

MrRING

Android Futureman
Sometimes you go to the movie theatre in Fayetteville Georgia (like I did) and you come across about 10 scattered printouts in the parking lot suggesting a grand Annunaki conspiracy.

Here they are. I think they are two sides of the same flyer, but I didn't pick any up to be sure. I didn't want to get any Annunaki cooties! There was only a single visible copy of the first document, with all the rest being the second flyer, hence my suspicion that it was a double-sided printing.

I'm not too hep with modern conspiracy thought - does this connect to anything previously known?

Attachments

• annunaki1.jpg
    annunaki1.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 37
  • annunaki2.jpg
    annunaki2.jpg
    746.3 KB · Views: 43
The Anunnaki* Terrorism semi-literate moron mush can be traced back at least as far as 2021.

* Note the correct English spelling of the Sumerian mythological god-like figures that manipulated / enhanced early human history. More can be found under the correct spelling than under the variant "Annunaki."

It's a mishmash of prior meta-conspiracy tropes, especially those relating to ancient aliens alleged to be the puppet masters since the earliest human "civilizations." Some such garbled manifestos cite connections to better-known tropes and sources such as the Elohim, reptilians, Nibiru, Nordic aliens, etc.

There seems to have been an upsurge in Internet spamming and randomly distributed flyers titled "Anunnaki Terrorism" (or focused on Anunnaki) starting around May 2022. I don't know how far back it was when this particular stream of alien / conspiracy contextualization originated.

Back