• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Another Chance To Say Goodbye? ADCs In A Time Of Covid

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
ADC being After Death Contact.

An interesting article here from CNN about signs from beyond the grave.

Heavy on anecdotes with a dash of psychology.

They lost their loved ones to Covid. Then they heard from them again​

By John Blake, CNN
Updated 0807 GMT (1607 HKT) June 20, 2021

He was a brawny former Maine lobsterman with a booming baritone. She was a redhead with freckles from Wisconsin who worked in corporate recruiting. They talked about everything from sci-fi movies and her love for the rock group Bon Jovi to whether the Lord of the Rings film trilogy did justice to J.R.R. Tolkien's books. He asked for permission to kiss her on their first date. She said yes.

When Ian and Michelle Horne got married, he wore a purple tie on their wedding day because it was her favorite color. As the years rolled by, they got matching tattoos and gave each other nicknames from the movie, "The Princess Bride." He called her Princess Buttercup and she called him "Farm Boy Wesley." They made plans to visit Ireland this year to celebrate her Irish roots.

Then came the pandemic. Last fall, after a long battle, Michelle Horne died from complications caused by Covid-19. Ian Horne's "superpower," as he called her, was gone. They had been married almost 10 years.

But not long after his wife's death, the morning radio deejay in Wichita, Kansas, wondered if Michelle was still speaking to him. He was driving to his job in the predawn darkness when he spotted something odd. About two dozen streetlights flanking the highway had turned purple. They looked like a lavender string of pearls glowing in the night sky.

Horne took it as a sign.

Continued Here:
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/20/...counters-pandemic-loved-ones-blake/index.html

Well,

In the U.S. the 600,000 plus victims of covid is the last thing the patient saw was being hooked up to a vent, and when they died, their families did not get to say good bye.

I assume this left a lot of anger on patient and families which causes a lot of wandering souls and energy.

This paranormal energy does not know they are dead, so lots of strange things.

Well,

In the U.S. the 600,000 plus victims of covid is the last thing the patient saw was being hooked up to a vent, and when they died, their families did not get to say good bye.

I assume this left a lot of anger on patient and families which causes a lot of wandering souls and energy.

This paranormal energy does not know they are dead, so lots of strange things.
The same happened in the UK. Dreadful beyond all measure, and must have left irreparable trauma to some. I'm sure there will be some stories of post covid death encounters to come.

The high of the coronavirus, anger was off the charts.

Families were not allowed into nursing homes or were not allowed to be with their dying family member in the nursing home.

Funeral homes were having trouble obtaining or disposing of deceased family members.

Then the anger of all the job losses.

I could understand all this negative energy is causing ghosts and spirits to come foreword.

I am sure the feeling of a spirit presence with someone who lost a family member is real.

The most haunted area in our town is a nearby American Civil War battlefield where 25,000 men died on one day on New Years Eve 1862.

When I walk the field, I feel the dead soldiers with me.

Perhaps there will be a lot of haunted houses due to this pandemic.

Back