• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Any U.S. Subscribers?

MrRING

Android Futureman
I've thought about it over the years, but I'm not sure how the American subscription service is. Does anybody currently subscribe to FT through that secondary service listed in FT? If so, is the service good or is it irregular, spotty coverage or difficult dealing with them?

I've thought about it over the years, but I'm not sure how the American subscription service is. Does anybody currently subscribe to FT through that secondary service listed in FT? If so, is the service good or is it irregular, spotty coverage or difficult dealing with them?

I've used the IMS (International Media Service) subscription service for a long time, and I have no complaints.

I've never bothered to determine how much of a delay there is in receiving an issue (I don't think #359 has arrived yet).

I renew online every 2 years. IMS sends me timely expiration / renewal prompts starting circa 3 - 6 months in advance of expiration.

I did need to call IMS directly on a sudden change of address (or some such problem ... ) some years ago, and their customer service took care of it expeditiously.

My only (minor) gripe is that IMS offers only 1- and 2-year subscriptions. I'd gladly renew for longer intervals if they were offered.

Thanks for explaining your experiences. I know that some subscriptions can be a pain in the behootney, particularly when trying to cancel a subscription, but it sounds like IMS has done right by you!

Just for the record ... Issue #359 arrived this past week, after my posting above.

I have wanted to for ages, but so expensive! On the other hand, helping to keep the magazine alive is a very worthy cause.

Back