• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Anyone Heard Of The Port Chicago Explosion?

Crankyoldgit62

Devoted Cultist
Morning, wonder if anyone has read about the Point Chicago explosion. I read about it in the conspiracy book and it stated that the explosion could've been an atomic bomb going off. Threre is supposedly film of the explosion but I haven't seen it( Must check on YouTube in a minute). Apparently there was a lot of cancer illness and deaths afterwards. I wonder if anyone could shed anymore about it.

Afternoon Bigphoot, did manages to find some film on YouTube and also one from All Time Conspiraces. The first film was done by students about 2-3years ago.

... I read about it in the conspiracy book and it stated that the explosion could've been an atomic bomb going off. ...

The first prototype A-bomb unit (called 'The Gadget') wasn't even test-assembled until August 1944 - the month following the Port Chicago explosion. The Gadget's first trial explosion (the Trinity Site test) wouldn't occur until a year after the Port Chicago disaster.

Back