• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Anyone Here Accept These Conspiracy Theories?

10. US birth certificates form trading stock
9. cold war was a fiction
8. US democracy is apparatus of illuminati
7. US declaration of independence mystery orator was alternate universe time traveller
6. pearl harbour as false flag
5. chemtrails as weather/mind control
4. denver airport illuminati HQ
3. janet airlines = area 51 airlines
2. US government controls tesla-invented free boundless energy
1. post WW2 treaty with space aliens

10. The Birth Certificate
9. Cold War Staged
8. The Democratic System
7. Mystery Man at Declaration of Independence.
6. Pearl Harbour
5. Chemtrails
4. Denver Illuminati Headquarters
3. Janet Airlines
2. Tesla Alternative Energy
1. Treaty With Aliens

Most of those have an element of truth about them.

Agh, you beat me to it!

3. maybe, but big deal
The Janet airlines thing isn't a conspiracy, it's just a secret that somebody rumbled. They've got to get to Area 51 somehow. There are also special buses that take staff in to the base. Again, a poorly kept secret.
10, 9, 8, 5 and 4 have some truth about them. The others (excluding 3) - there's a lot more doubt about them. Number 7...what? What thinking led to the conclusion 'time traveller'? Other explanations must exist.

Been through the Denver airport many times. It's a very large public place with some odd things about it, but the conspiracy stuff is just silly. I know a fellow who used to drive his delivery truck down into the underground part on a regular basis. That's also where the baggage system lives. I think if it weren't for the bizarre artwork, the tinfoil hat crowd would have found some other project to project their fantasies onto. Most of what I've seen written about all the dark secrets "hidden" there can be written off as the nonsense it is with a casual visit. It's a big, busy airport. There is no doubt plenty of ordinary bribery and scandal hidden from auditors and authorities. Aliens and Nazis? I doubt there are any more there than anyplace else.

Some of the others may be based on something real. I've spent far too much time reading about the various conspiracies on the interwebz, and enduring some conversations with bleevers in person. There are of course some evil conspiracies going on right now, but the people who get into the topic usually end up with some sad delusions. One loon told me (in person) there were 3600 "FEMA camps" in the US. I said that's 72 per state. Even dividing them up by population would give is a few dozen in Colorado. He said, Well there's one over by Pueblo. He knew all this because he had a son who worked for NASA. I know, it didn't make any sense to me either.

Thanks Henry and Mythopoeika, for posting the lists so I don't have to watch the video. I don't think I've seen one of those that wasn't horrid.

yeah precisely ... one mans conspiracy theory = anothers mildly interesting detail, nice to mull over

One loon told me (in person) there were 3600 "FEMA camps" in the US. I said that's 72 per state. Even dividing them up by population would give is a few dozen in Colorado.
That's because they're well disguised as Walmarts. Walmarts being secret FEMA camps is a "thing" for some people.

Been through the Denver airport many times. It's a very large public place with some odd things about it, but the conspiracy stuff is just silly. I know a fellow who used to drive his delivery truck down into the underground part on a regular basis. That's also where the baggage system lives. I think if it weren't for the bizarre artwork, the tinfoil hat crowd would have found some other project to project their fantasies onto. Most of what I've seen written about all the dark secrets "hidden" there can be written off as the nonsense it is with a casual visit. It's a big, busy airport. There is no doubt plenty of ordinary bribery and scandal hidden from auditors and authorities. Aliens and Nazis? I doubt there are any more there than anyplace else.

Some of the others may be based on something real. I've spent far too much time reading about the various conspiracies on the interwebz, and enduring some conversations with bleevers in person. There are of course some evil conspiracies going on right now, but the people who get into the topic usually end up with some sad delusions. One loon told me (in person) there were 3600 "FEMA camps" in the US. I said that's 72 per state. Even dividing them up by population would give is a few dozen in Colorado. He said, Well there's one over by Pueblo. He knew all this because he had a son who worked for NASA. I know, it didn't make any sense to me either.

Thanks Henry and Mythopoeika, for posting the lists so I don't have to watch the video. I don't think I've seen one of those that wasn't horrid.
Various lists that I have seen have the camps already here. One such was on the site of an old POW camp near Tonkawa, Oklahoma. I live about 20-30 miles from there, and so I looked it up on google maps, and saw nothing. When I reported what I had found, why, google earth was hiding it at the behest of the government. So, I took a drive over and saw a marker for the old camp but nothing else.

Another time on another site, this one was a prepper's site, there was a big blowup about satellite photos 'proving the existence of a FEMA camp in Wyoming. These folks were driving themselves crazy and saying in effect, 'see here; what did we tell you?' Here was the proof right here and how can anyone possibly doubt the existence of the FEMA camps now? Each post was getting shriller and more hysterical than the last one. I mean, these guys were going bugshit over it.

I did some checking and confirmed the camp existed--in North Korea. I even put the geographic coordinates for it. It didn't even take me all that long to do it, either; about ten minutes. If they would just use a bit of common sense, they would be a lot better off. But they just get so caught up in the 'herd' mentality that they lose all perspective.

Last edited:
Wonder if ASDA has owt going on then
ASDA?? Looked this up and the most likely candidate would seem to be the Supermarket chain headquartered in Leeds. Is this what you were referring to?

BTW, the reason ASDA was not familiar to me is that I'm an American, in case you didn't know.

Well, if ASDA are running FEMA camps then we are in no danger. They have never delivered a complete home shopping order to me, despite at least six chances. On one occasion they managed to be out of stock on 15 of the 23 items I'd ordered, all they sent were a selection of vegetables and some soap.

If they were tasked with keeping humans I suspect they would forget where they put them, or claim to not stock them in the first place.

Most conspiracy theories are half-baked crap put about by superstitious peasants who fear science and every other damn thing. A few are KGB agitprop to destabilize the US Government and get the likes of Trump elected. And rarely, very rarely, a couple of conspiracy theories prove to have legs, such as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study debacle.

I have a few good rules of thumb for conspiracy hunting...

1. Start with an organized crime business model of a conspiracy. Whether infiltration by a foreign intelligence agency, committee, a cult, corporation, or a criminal syndicate, they all follow the same model. No conspiracy survives without cash flow and lots of it. No cash flow, no infiltration of state agencies, no biasing of laws and cover-ups.

2. When confronted with a situation that makes no sense, always ask "Qui Bono?" or "Who Profits?". If nobody profits, then you have a situation where honest policymakers are merely incompetent. On the other hand, consider a law which says that a strip club must have an excessively detailed fire plan and may not serve alcohol. This little law means the police can go in and close it down for non-compliance or... turn a blind eye for the payola (corrupt kickback payments). The fact is, many examples of over-regulation are put in place by moral panickers and then quietly forgotten as they become a source of police corruption.

3. Any conspiracy must act like AIDS, and co-opt the powers that would destroy them. Ergo the police. The police are really very forgiving of victimless crimes like Drug-related offenses for the most part, and who can blame them? Who wants to spend their day arresting doctors for their 20-year heroin addiction? Drug Addiction is indeed a "medical problem" (because the medics have all the drugs). Every conspiracy MUST at some point develop a strategy that neutralizes the police and judiciary, either through being invisible to them, or co-opting them.

4. Conspiracies often exist as a form of governmental hacking. All it takes is the formation of a small committee with a large budget and insufficient oversight. Consider the Milk Marketing Board mockspiracy as suggested by Tom Holt. How long before they are infiltrating the EU? How long before they are funding a counterinsurgency in Zaire? All it takes is a control freak Empire Builder, a group of 7 like-minded stooges, and a budget of sufficient size that can be used to create alternative revenue streams and you suddenly have a new totalitarian ideology sweeping a continent.

5. The Occult is a veneer. It is chic and mysterious, and rituals help engender a sense of belonging amongst stupid people, and so are good social engineering. You don't need strange powers to manage a conspiracy, but a hint of such things can engender fear that keeps lackeys from breaking away. The tax-free status of religions is a great perk though, and occult texts and pamphlets are great places to hide encrypted messages. Thus the occult is useful to a conspiracy, but far from essential. What really matters is the money.

6. Conspiracies can't get too big. As with any crime, the more people know, the more the information leaks. 8 is the ideal number of members in a conspiracy, especially if they have a broad variety of skills. Then you each subordinate your own 8 conspirators, and they subordinate their own 8, and you have 512 members in 64 cells ruled by a primary cell. A cellular structure means that any damage is limited like flooding compartments in a ship but not sinking it. It is all-important to keep control of information flows and to limit the involvement of each cell to a single task, unaware of their part in the overall structure, except through the leaders, who themselves are limited in what they know save for the inner 8 board members who co-ordinate the show.

Last edited:
Most conspiracy heories are half-baked crap put about by superstitious peasants who fear science and every other damn thing.

Being a peasant it was any interesting post.

Does a dog need another dog, or a horse, another horse? No animal depends on any other of its species. Man, however, has received that divine inspiration that we call Reason. And what has it wrought? Slavery almost everywhere we turn.

If this world were as good as it seems it could be, if everywhere man could find a livelihood that was easy and assured a climate suitable to his nature, it is clear that it would be impossible for one man to enslave another. If this globe were covered with wholesome fruit, if the air, which normally should contribute to our lives, did not carry disease or death, if man needed no other lodging and bed than those the buck and his roe require, then the Genghis-Khans and Tamerlanes would have no servants other than their own children decent enough to help them in their old age.

If some individual of tyrannous mind and brawny arm had the idea of enslaving his neighbor who is weaker than he, it would be impossible. The oppressed would be one hundred leagues away before the oppressor had taken his first steps.

If all men then were without needs, they would thus be necessarily equal. It is the poverty that is a part of our species that subordinates one man to another. It is not inequality, it is dependence that is the real misfortune. It matters very little that this man calls himself "His Highness," or that man "His Holiness." What is hard is to serve them.

In our unhappy world it is impossible for men living in society not to be divided into two classes:

The rich who command, and the poor who serve. These two classes are then subdivided into a thousand, and these thousand have even more subtle differences.

All the poor are not unhappy. The majority are born in that condition, and continual work keeps them from feeling their fate too keenly. However, when they do feel it, the result is wars, such as that in Rome where the People's party was pitted against the Senate party, or such as those of the peasants in Germany, England, and France. All these wars shall finish sooner or later with the subjugation of the people because the powerful have money; for in a state, money is master of all. I say in a state, for it is not the same between nations. The nation that makes the best use of the sword will always subjugate the nation that has more gold and less courage.

All men are born with a rather violent penchant for domination, wealth, and pleasure, and with a strong taste for idleness. Consequently, all men covet the money, wives, or daughters of other men, want to be their master, subjecting them to all their caprices and doing nothing, or at least only doing enjoyable things. It is easy to see that with these honorable tendencies it is as impossible for men to be equal as it is impossible for two preachers or two professors of theology not to be jealous of one another.

The human race, such as it is, cannot subsist unless there is an endless number of useful men who possess nothing at all. For it is certain that a man who is well off will not leave his own land to come and plow yours, and if you have need of a pair of shoes, it is not the Appellate Judge who will make them for you. Equality is therefore both the most natural of things, as well as the most unreal.

As men go to extremes in everything when they can, this inequality has been exaggerated. It has been claimed in many countries that it was not permissible for a citizen to leave the country where fate has placed him. The idea behind this law is obvious: "This land is so bad and so badly governed that we forbid anyone to leave for fear that everyone will leave." Do better: make all your subjects want to live in your country, and make foreigners want to come.

Deep in their hearts, all men have the right to think themselves entirely equal to other men, but it does not follow from this that the cardinal's cook can order his master to prepare him dinner. But the cook can say: "I am a man like my master, born in tears, as was he. When he dies, it will be with the same fear and the same rituals as I. Both of us perform the same natural functions. If the world was turned upside down, and I became cardinal and my master became the cook, I would take him into my service." This discourse is reasonable and just,

Last edited:
@Naughty_Felid:
"Does a dog need another dog, or a horse, another horse? No animal depends on any other of its species. Man, however, has received that divine inspiration that we call Reason. And what has it wrought? Slavery almost everywhere we turn."

[Sigh]
I'm afraid I can't get past your opening paragraphs.

Does a dog need another dog? Yes.

As your two primary examples display your ignorance of the basic behaviour of pack animals, the rest of your arguments seem pointless to explore, if they are to be based on similarly flawed points.

If you look at what has been learned recently about primate behaviour, looking specifically at the likes of chimpanzee and benobo societies in particular, almost every aspect of human's inhumanity to humans is there, bar mass slaughter, including slavery and indenture.

The fact is that it is the abandonment of reason, not the application of it, that usually results in inhuman treatment, no conspiracy required.

And as for your assertion of equality being unreal — that is only in the mind of those unable to comprehend what actual equality means. It is nothing to do with resources and everything to do with tolerance, which again stems from reason.

@Naughty_Felid:
"Does a dog need another dog, or a horse, another horse? No animal depends on any other of its species. Man, however, has received that divine inspiration that we call Reason. And what has it wrought? Slavery almost everywhere we turn."

[Sigh]

As your two primary examples display your ignorance of the basic behaviour of pack animals, the rest of your arguments seem pointless to explore, if they are to be based on similarly flawed points.

If you look at what has been learned recently about primate behaviour, looking specifically at the likes of chimpanzee and benobo societies in particular, almost every aspect of human's inhumanity to humans is there, bar mass slaughter, including slavery and indenture.

The fact is that it is the abandonment of reason, not the application of it, that usually results in inhuman treatment, no conspiracy required.

And as for your assertion of equality being unreal — that is only in the mind of those unable to comprehend what actual equality means. It is nothing to do with resources and everything to do with tolerance, which again stems from reason.

Er...I presume you don't realise these are not the words of Naughty_Felid but of François–Marie Arouet, otherwise known as Voltaire.

@Naughty_Felid:

[Sigh]

I'm pretty sure chimps have mass slaughter, i thought I remembered seeing a documentary where a group of chimps goes on the proverbial warpath against another group's members.

recent searches show the whole strategy on exterminating the american population is real.
What makes you say that? I've seen loads of these FEMA conspiracy videos and they just seem to be ever more hysterical.

Last edited:
... I know this thread is supposed to be about some conspiracy theory and one could doubt wether it could be real ...

Well, no ...

This particular thread was started with a focus on how many conspiracy theories enumerated in a specific list one accepts (or not).

The FEMA camps business is not among the conspiracy theories on that list.

Back