• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Anyone Here Accept These Conspiracy Theories?

If I'm not mistaken these silly rumors of the FEMA camps started in the mid-90's when Bill Clinton was POTUS. I had been given some VHS tapes that purportedly showed FEMA extermination facilities in places such as Indianapolis, Indiana, and Kankakee, Illinois. Kankakee is near Chicago.

Assume that everything else in the videos is true, (they aren't by any stretch of the imagination, but assume they are: give the devil his due) why would these locations be unlikely for extermination facilities ?
Come, my fine friends, can no one answer this about the locations?

I remember reading stories of government camps when I was a wee lad, in elementary school. I was born in 1954, so it was way before the 80s. The FEMA angle was added when FEMA was created, but the camps stories pre-date that.

Well, there were camps during WWI and WWII for German, Japanese and the like. Is that what you are thinking of?

I bet the same people who screamed blue murder about imaginary "FEMA Camps" when they thought Obama had plans for them - well, should President Trump declare plans for detention, internment and re-education of pesky people who can't get behind the plan to make America great again... they'd be cheering him to the rafters, and volunteering to help in the round-up of anti-American degenerates...

Nice avatar, I bought "Fire of Unknown Origin" when I was a lad too

The first such claims I recall emerged in the early 1980's. They surfaced along with the wave of extreme right-wing groups (e.g., the various groups operating under the Posse Comitatus label) spawned from the economic malaise and general paranoia of the late 1970's.
The earliest I definitely remember the FEMA stories coming up was in the 1990's when Bill Clinton was in office. That was when I was working on the Boeing flight-line in Wichita, Kansas. They could have a few months earlier, as I had been given some VHS Tapes narrated by one Linda Thompson, a lawyer. I distinctly recall a 'patriot' giving me some printed material, and the tapes could have been included in that, but I'm not certain.

I'll go to a site that I posted on quite a while and dig up some of my old posts and C&P some of them to here.

The earliest I definitely remember the FEMA stories coming up was in the 1990's when Bill Clinton was in office. That was when I was working on the Boeing flight-line in Wichita, Kansas. They could have a few months earlier, as I had been given some VHS Tapes narrated by one Linda Thompson, a lawyer. I distinctly recall a 'patriot' giving me some printed material, and the tapes could have been included in that, but I'm not certain.

I'll go to a site that I posted on quite a while and dig up some of my old posts and C&P some of them to here.
This post is several years old.

My favorite time working for Boeing in Wichita was when I was on the flight line. I was a parts person, so I got to meet most of the folks out there, and while the majority of them were sensible people, for some reason, the flight line tended to attract nut cases.

I was solemnly informed that Clinton was going to declare martial law; the UN was going to take over the USA; the military was preparing concentration camps for patriots and those who thought favorably of them. Oh, and don't forget the Executive Order issued by Clinton that prohibited an individual from having more than a two week supply of food in his home. That one was to prevent hoarding, you see.

This one I heard before I got to the flight line: the UN was secretly constructing a large airport near Liberal so that invading UN troops could be moved in quickly.

As a prank, I even told this one guy out there that Clinton had signed an EO prohibiting the 'possession and distribution' of anti-government propaganda. I let him stew for a while and after thinking about it, concerned that he would shoot any black SUV's that came around to his house asking for directions, told him that under pressure from Congress, Clinton had rescinded this EO. This dumb, gullible guy believed it. The poor guy.

Besides taking myself down Memory Lane, and hopefully amusing some of you, my point here is simply this: to use your common sense. Don't believe everything that you hear, even if it is something bad about Hillary. Yeah, I know; the temptation is great to believe bad things about her but still, use a little sense. Some of those guys at the flight line, while they were great guys, would fall for almost anything because they did not have the common sense that God gave to a grasshoppers behind. Don't be like them; check things out. And no, I am not a secret Hillary fan.

If something sounds fantastic, it probably is. Even if Hillary is involved.

EO=Executive Order

Come, my fine friends, can no one answer this about the locations?
Because they're in the middle of nowhere? That doesn't mean a thing. People can be transported.

Because they're in the middle of nowhere? That doesn't mean a thing. People can be transported.
indianapolis and Kankakee are hardly the middle of nowhere. As I said earlier Kankakee is very close to Chicago, and Indianapolis is a big city as well.

All right, I'll tell. It is the same reason that the Germans located Auschwitz in a remote section of Poland. The smell would quickly give away what was going on and such things would almost certainly have to be carried out as secretly as possible.

..any moment now we can expect horrible news coming from the united states about what happened there since september 2012.. in those days there was a lot of commotion about thousands of coffins delivered all around

indianapolis and Kankakee are hardly the middle of nowhere. As I said earlier Kankakee is very close to Chicago, and Indianapolis is a big city as well.

All right, I'll tell. It is the same reason that the Germans located Auschwitz in a remote section of Poland. The smell would quickly give away what was going on and such things would almost certainly have to be carried out as secretly as possible.
The Germans didn't have those airtight coffins.

I am very much aware of that, but these links are the only things you can find these days.. recently I searched for relevant information on FEMA-camps, but most of them end up 404.. this is all I could find.. 9 out of 10 people consider FEMA mass extermination a hoax or the matter of feeble-minded paranoiacs that lost faith, but I can assure you I'm of a different hand..

Last edited:
Claims of "false flag" operations crop up here regularly and, in most cases, are patent nonsense.
This one though, just may have legs.
Remember the outrage at the "punish a muslim day"? The Guardian in particular couldn't believe its luck and published many articles about so-called "islamophobia" stemming from this.
The first tiny inkling that things might not be quite what they seem came with Sky Pledge panellist Maajid Nawaz stating "if this is indeed true - and that's a big caveat".
I note also that the mainstream media seems to have quietly dropped the story.
So, the suggestion is that this just might have been a false flag operation instigated by islamophilic forces, in order to depict Islam as victim.
Not sure. It may well turn out to be the work of some white supremacist racist organisation, but then again Maajid Nawaz clearly suspected something to urge us to treat the story with caution.

You're a bit late to argue the finer points of this piece with the author (as I pointed out earlier). Voltaire died in 1778. ;)

Dig the f***er up ! He has a lot to answer for. I want a cadaver synod!

Last edited:
In terms of 911, here are a couple of good explanatory videos

Aluminium becomes explosive at high temperatures:

7 World Trade center collapse:

In terms of 911, here are a couple of good explanatory videos

Aluminium becomes explosive at high temperatures:

7 World Trade center collapse:

That's interesting, but it doesn't go into detail about the aircraft construction.

Pure aluminium is practically useless for engineering purposes. It is soft, and prone to oxidisation that leaves a skin on it.

When used in aircraft it is always in alloy form, with anything from copper to manganese and beryllium used.

I'd presume scientists of such renown would be aware of this, but it would have significant implicaitons for the properties of the various bits, even as they were effectively smelted out.

That's interesting, but it doesn't go into detail about the aircraft construction.Pure aluminium is practically useless for engineering purposes. It is soft, and prone to oxidization that leaves a skin on it. When used in aircraft it is always in alloy form, with anything from copper to manganese and beryllium used.
I'd presume scientists of such renown would be aware of this, but it would have significant implications for the properties of the various bits, even as they were effectively smelted out.

It seems the alloying of aluminium doesn't to much to alter its explosive potential:
http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

More evidence:
https://www.soci.org/chemistry-and-industry/cni-data/2011/19/911-collapse-due-to-metal-reaction

Counter evidence tells us that aluminium is silver when melted:

But lo! When it explodes, it isn't silver at all:

Back