• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Anyone want to go to the new Museum of Cryptozoology?

A

Anonymous

If anyone in the New England area [or anywhere else for that matter] wants to try and coordinate a little RSVP action for a visit to Loren Coleman's new Crypto offering, let me know!
I'm dying to go!
We may even be able to arrange a ride for peoples in the Boston area....????

Trace Mann

Wow, that sounds great. The chances of me going anytime soon are approximately zero, however. I had not heard of this before. Do you have a link to a press release or anything?

Am always a bit envious when the UK folk here schedule various meet-ups. I know this is a huge country, but I'd love to see us Yanks (and any visitors or ex-pats, of course) try to arrange similar get-togethers. There seem to be some Californians, quite a few midwesterners, a northeast contingent and a handfull in the southeast. Maybe next spring sometime there could be three or four simultaneous weekend long regional US meet-ups with suitably fortean sightseeing events????:) Memorial day wknd 2004?

Hey, I'm going on holiday to Boston next month :D

Unfortunately, it's a family holiday, so I'm unlikely to be doing anything more fortean than visiting Salem (and even then I'll be lucky...)

Damn. I already pretty much gave up on getting to the East Coast this trip. I'll have to go next time, when I hope to have longer in the US.

Back