• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ape-Human Hybrids, Racism & Human Identity

This human cat prop has been nicely sculpted but it's in exactly the same pose in each shot, the 'barbie' doll hair on its head is achieved by 'punching in three hairs at a time using the eye of a sewing needle that's been cut in half as a hair punching tool ...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Link reported as a toxic site. Link disabled / removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stalin

There were rumors out of the White Russian emigre organizations in Paris during the mid-1930s that Russian dictator Josef Stalin had been attempting to breed human women with gorillas in order to create a race of dim-witted but super-strong workers.

But even these anti-Communist underground sources admitted that Stalin's putative experiments had all ended in utter failure.

There are also rumored to be human-ape hybrids still living in South American jungles, the results of early European sailors. sex-starved after long sea voyages, mating with local female apes.

I find this even less believeable than the Stalin story.

Given that there are no south American apes I'd say its nonsense

Won't load after some minutes?
I managed to load it on Chrome.

It is a bit of woolly article, the gist of which is a hominid ancestor has been suggested which was an interbreeding of Neaderthals and Denisovians.

It is a subject I am interested in and I personally think that there were many human precursors, many fossils yet to be discovered or existing fossils to be reclassified and relabelled by science.

Last edited:
I managed to load it on Chrome.

It is a bit of woolly article, the gist of which is a hominid ancestor has been suggested which was an interbreeding of Neaderthals and Denisovians.

It is a subject I am interested in and I personally think that there were many human precursors, many fossils yet to discovered or existing fossils to be reclassified and relabelled by science.
Defiantly a work in process "anthropology" and likely will be for some time.

Human beings and apes simply can't interbreed and produce live young. Humans have 46 Chromosomes and all the other Apes have 48. As a bare minimum for interbreeding you need to have the same number of chromosomes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim
Human beings and apes simply can't interbreed and produce live young. Humans have 46 Chromosomes and all the other Apes have 48. As a bare minimum for inerbreeding you need to have the same number of chromosomes.
It's interesting that apes have more than we humans.

Human beings and apes simply can't interbreed and produce live young. Humans have 46 Chromosomes and all the other Apes have 48. As a bare minimum for inerbreeding you need to have the same number of chromosomes.
Horses and donkeys produce mules. They have a different number of chromosomes.

This human cat prop has been nicely sculpted but it's in exactly the same pose in each shot, the 'barbie' doll hair on its head is achieved by 'punching in three hairs at a time using the eye of a sewing needle that's been cut in half as a hair punching tool ...

bad spam link mate you might want to delete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivanov's 'humanzee' project is the focus of this other thread dedicated to that topic:

Stalin's Man-Ape Army (Ilya Ivanov: Human-Ape Hybrid Research)
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...-ilya-ivanov-human-ape-hybrid-research.24639/

Fun facts from the Ivanov case:

-Ivanov was in Africa to buy African women (in the form of Pygmies) as well as primates...

-After his trip to Africa he visited Dr. Voronoff in France where they transplanted a human ovary into the chimp "Nora". Where did this human ovary come from?

-The history of the Sukhumi research center where Ivanov's experiments were being carried out was sanitized by soviet authorities. Contrary to what is claimed today, the center was up and running with a large contingent of apes well before Ivanov began his experiments.

-The Sukhumi research center is just down the road from the villiage where Zana supposedly lived.

Fun facts from the Ivanov case:

-Ivanov was in Africa to buy African women (in the form of Pygmies) as well as primates...

-After his trip to Africa he visited Dr. Voronoff in France where they transplanted a human ovary into the chimp "Nora". Where did this human ovary come from?

-The history of the Sukhumi research center where Ivanov's experiments were being carried out was sanitized by soviet authorities. Contrary to what is claimed today, the center was up and running with a large contingent of apes well before Ivanov began his experiments.

-The Sukhumi research center is just down the road from the villiage where Zana supposedly lived.

Could you recommend any links or books regarding Ivanov and the Sukhumi Centre?

Could you recommend any links or books regarding Ivanov and the Sukhumi Centre?

"Beyond Species: Il'ya Ivanov and His Experiments on Cross-Breeding Humans with Anthropoid Apes"

https://booksc.xyz/book/21045555/6d8df7

"Beyond eugenics: The forgotten scandal of hybridizing humans and apes"

https://booksc.xyz/book/21045555/6d8df7

Stalin and the Scientists

https://books.google.com/books?id=O...t science&pg=PT196#v=onepage&q=ivanov&f=false

Revolutionary Experiments

https://books.google.com/books?id=E...v=onepage&q=revolutionary experiments&f=false

Last edited:
The Indonesian case may be related to Hobbit Man, which died out, as far as they know, around 30 000 years ago. However, just as we now know that Neanderthal Man bred into Homo Sapiens, so it's possible other genes may exist in the Indonesian tribal population. I'm in particular thinking of one of my former staff, who was of European stock but married someone from one of the villages. To say that their daughter has huge immunity problems is to understate things, it's exactly what one might expect from an inter-species hybrid.

Back