• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Appearing Kids

joeosker

Devoted Cultist
Monday just gone , myself and the erchin are driving back from Krav practice. We stop at traffic lights on a crossroads and on our right is an old pub, now turned into 4 flats, attached to it. The right side is a fenced in yard (mesh , you can see though it ) there's also a door to the property on the right side. As we sat there, about 15ft away , 2 young lads aged about 8 and 5 years appeared from , what seemed to us , a gap between the building and the metal fence. Only there is no gap and the door opens from its left side inwards so from our vantage point we should have seen the door open.
I saw this but said nothing , then the erchin said , "Did you see those 2 just come out of nowhere?". I'm guessing angles of some sort but it was most impressive. The 2 lads looked modern , the lights changed as this was playing out so we didn't see what happend next.

Monday just gone , myself and the erchin are driving back from Krav practice. We stop at traffic lights on a crossroads and on our right is an old pub, now turned into 4 flats, attached to it. The right side is a fenced in yard (mesh , you can see though it ) there's also a door to the property on the right side. As we sat there, about 15ft away , 2 young lads aged about 8 and 5 years appeared from , what seemed to us , a gap between the building and the metal fence. Only there is no gap and the door opens from its left side inwards so from our vantage point we should have seen the door open.
I saw this but said nothing , then the erchin said , "Did you see those 2 just come out of nowhere?". I'm guessing angles of some sort but it was most impressive. The 2 lads looked modern , the lights changed as this was playing out so we didn't see what happend next.
Is there a Google street view? That'd be useful - thanks.

Back