Arachnophobia

Dick Turpin

Ephemeral Spectre
Three tonight so far, none of them that big but not that small if you know what I mean

# 1: Daughters scream followed by her bedroom door banging open, then thump thump thump down the stairs, I was ready with the pint glass - it was on her wall by her bed. Easily captured and thrown onto the front lawn.

# 2: Bit bigger than the first. Noticed movement in the corner of my eye on one of the beams in the living room. Tried to get it in the glass, but the bugger crawed into a corner to make it impossible to get, had the flick the bloody thing with a newspaper onto the floor then chase it around the living room until I caught it. Again safely deposited on the front lawn.

# 3. Mrs DT finishes ironing the kids school uniforms, and asks me to put the iron board back into the utility room. Walk in there with bare feet and immediately tread on something soft and squishy. Poor thing.

Sometimes I really hate september, and October, and sometimes into November.

Bloody spiders, bloody house.

Dick Turpin

Ephemeral Spectre
Try killing “Number 5” rather than throwing it out the back door.

You might find that you’ve solved your problem with Spydini.

maximus otter
Sorry Max , just noticed your reply.

I normally throw them at the end of my front garden which is quite long - approx 100 yards, so they have very little chance of finding their way back into the house. Although they could well do, I’m no expert on spiders of course.
Maybe someone on this this MB is, and can give me some advise?