• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Are There Reports Of Ghosts Hurting Or Sexually Assaulting People?

I can't believe THAT made the news . . . and, then again, I can . . :thought:

"The Real Exorcists" by Leslie Watkins recounted the story of a boy who was aroused by the sensation of feathers tickling his ... down unders, to the extent where he was masturbating 18 times a day leaving him a physical wreck.

Ghosts physically hurting or sexually assulting people?:confused:

YES they can!

I had this three or four times.

My last encounter was at The Galleries of Justices in Nottingham a few years back.
These guys were having a seance, but I refused the invitation and stood well back whilst filming.

One chap was unfortunate in the seance to have his arm cut (I have the video)

I thought I had gotten away with it until my girlfriend noticed these cuts at the back of my neck.

D3-X9HIWAAM0fIS.jpg

D3-aEnxX4AEMbTA.jpg

One I really remember well was when I was about 6 years old in bed at Lenton. I sensed someone watching me and was afraid.
The next thing, something swiped me across the face with what felt like a silk scarf. It really hurt and i buried myself under the sheets shaking until I fell asleep.

There was one encounter about twenty years ago or more when I got slightly possessed.

I went to PizzaExpress for a Pizza and after 4 days it jumped out of my mouth and landed on the table about 8 ft away where this man was sitting alone reading his newspaper.

His table shot in the air about 12 inches, vibrated and fell down. He was staring with mouth open in disbelief.

I went to PizzaExpress for a Pizza and after 4 days it jumped out of my mouth and landed on the table about 8 ft away where this man was sitting alone reading his newspaper.
You were in Pizza Express for 4 days?
Then you projectile vomited?

Lol....No I did not say that.......

I was referring to the entity.

There was one encounter about twenty years ago or more when I got slightly possessed.

I'm not sure one can be 'slightly' possessed, that's like being 'a little bit pregnant.' Surely one either is, or one isn't. The effects may be greater or less, but the overall nature of 'being possessed' must remain the same?

Only thing I've ever slightly possessed is money...

The word you are looking for is 'obsessed' not 'possessed' lol

This thing took ages to leave and I even electrified the bed (I am not joking) to create a force field. It did not work, but a headband did eventuality stop it.

I even had to move to a hotel but it eventually caught up with me.

Towards the final stage it yanked my jaw right back as I think I cracked a few teeth by the snapping action of my jaw. When it spoke through me, it could not fully control me and the same question just came out of my mouth at twice the speed.
My arms would just fling up in the air wildly and my eyes moved about in my eye sockets involuntary a s if looking around with it;s new body.
Yes I still had 90% control, but the deprivation of sleep made it difficult for me.

I will say this though......demons do not exist but this was near as damn it. One thing that you do feel is total rage and madness as it enters the umbilical area of the stomach. It feels like you can chew the face of the person next to you like a wild dog. This kind of shiver and juddering goes through your body as your hair stands on end. And after a few seconds it leaves you as it pops out of your mouth only to go back in again to make your cheeks puff from side to side as this pong-pong type ball is in your mouth.

You tell it that it cannot scare you and that you are prepared to die, as it will never take you, and it flings you about like a rag-doll. Then it gets inside your chest as it tugs at your heart by which you feel this sharp pain and gasping for air but it will not take you.

Through sheer tiredness you fall to sleep as your dream changes to this thing walking towards you eventually sitting on you and chewing your cheek.
You wake up and then back to sleep as this carries on for weeks, So you get out of bed to try and read a newspaper and then it walks on your newspaper as it lays on your lap.

I fear nothing supernatural but it was my anger that it was using to get it's energy.

You guys may function differently to me. As these things may never get in you?

When I have a Seance I lose time. Sometimes I say:- "Take me" and I can only tell what had happened when I play back the recording.

99.9% everything is fine. I had been silly (above). I dared it to come back. You guys can get away with that...I cannot. My power is too strong and I should know better. I had hurt others unintentionally by just making a joke, because if I say something it will usually happen.

Like so:-

D4IqyWmWsAQCEwm.jpg

D4IqyWjXkAAwN4h.jpg

She fell from the top of her stairs. This was the next day.

I was a bit annoyed because this object flew from my shelf and hit me whilst I was in asleep . Subconsciously I may have meant what I said?

Or perhaps here...as I admit my post was afterwards but I had not read his post before hand. You will notice that I started putting a no entry avatar on my post because I suggested that the mood I was in, not to read my posts because if they scorned at me, they were likely to get hurt. As it would automatically turn against them as I was protected.

D4IsykLWkAEqLSA.jpg

D4IsykMWkAAHwcA.jpg

The numbness felt referred to his wife by which she had a blood clot to her left leg. This is often attributed to intense cold.

This posting may just have been a cross effect. For example I cannot always read the correct person at the other end.

For example this one.......I got the wrong bloke...it was his friend that I picked up the message for.

D4IwXbOW4AovA9j.jpg

This guy had never ever revealed his location but I got it. The bit in italics was my reading. I had never heard of Remuera before! Nor did I know that it was a town.

Now you can all see why these things kept happening. They kept saying:- "Who do you think you are..God?"

So Is said the next things you throw on me will turn on you as you proclaim YOURSELVES God.

The guy which I use his initial of 'S' turns round and says:- "I am God" just to poke fun.

He went crazy with it....as I had followed his posts on other forums by which he seriously began thinking that he was God, Something hypnotised him.

So I thought:- "s*d him.....can't be bothered to undo and help him. Serves the b*gg*r right he tired me.
The one above joked about my storms so one was sent to him as he sat on his garage (whatever) and saw his town devastated around him as his house was okay.

D4I1EjQW0AEwsXn.jpg

The storm hit. There is another one of his posts that I cannot find which he admits that it was the one that I called Remuera

I have now found the post I had been looking for:-

D4I2tX0WAAY3q6H.jpg

Last edited:
You guys may function differently to me. As these things may never get in you?

When I have a Seance I lose time.
Well, there's a clue. Stop doing seances, and you'll be OK.

Reactions: Ger
That couldn't be Rynner could it?
1555273534982.png

That couldn't be Rynner could it? View attachment 16247

I did not like to use his name, but it came from a forum back in 2008 called 'about.com' which I believe is no longer there?

Thea author's name was 'Maribod' 'Rynner' Ia m unfamiliar with
My theme was not about 'Maribod' but how HE got hurt.

He gave me a hard time and later sent me threatening emails by finding my address

I do have guide protection and Maribod got hurt when he threatened me by the forces that protect me.

This happens all the time as I have a new post called:- "The Curse of Hurricane Julio"

Last edited:
Back