• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

'Ata' (Atacama Humanoid): Chilean Micro-Humanoid Corpse

Tiny humanoid

http://www.rense.com/general31/tinyt.htm

What do people make of this? Looks like a little man made miniature. Why do these people never bother to photograph these things until they are dead? If they say it was opening it's eyes when they found it why not videotape it and sell the footage for a load of cash? Because man-made models can't open their eyes perhaps? :rolleyes:

Re: Tiny humanoid

McAvennie said:
http://www.rense.com/general31/tinyt.htm

What do people make of this? Looks like a little man made miniature. Why do these people never bother to photograph these things until they are dead? If they say it was opening it's eyes when they found it why not videotape it and sell the footage for a load of cash? Because man-made models can't open their eyes perhaps? :rolleyes:

NOTE: Just seen other thread - Mergo the Merger required ASAP. Ta.

Bumpitty bump - two tiny humanoid threads merged

I rememeber waiting quite some time for the follow up, but knowing full well there wouldn't be one.

For all we know, the creature was probably thrown into some garbage dump where it got recycled and now serves as a carton for your milk.

Or it could just be on display, the investigations dropped due to the usual 'lack of funds'.

FRUIT JERKY

Yeah, that's right! I said FRUIT JERKY! (actually, I just like saying FRUIT JERKY!)

I had meant to raise this as a possibility the first time this came up on Rense. That thing looks a lot like the dried apple head dolls that they teach you about in American frontieer arts and crafts. (The url is the best description of the process, but I've seen others get much more realistic results.)

The texture and color could be a good match for cherry fruit leather. A creative artist could easily whack up somthing suitably disgusting and lifelike.

Well thanks for that link. What charming, genial faces. I look forward to them popping up just as I fall asleep tonight.....:rolleyes:
;)

From the front, the tiny 'humanoid's' skull looks distinctly reptilian . . .

Carole

On the subject of mummified kittens from a cat expert;

Not a mummified kitten as they are partly reabsorbed and are just nodules of bone and fur and would look a bit like a regurgitated owl pellet. It doesn't look feline to me. My best guess is a premature birth or an opossum offspring which has been lost from the pouch - quite possible with large litters as some get kicked from the pouch by stronger siblings. There's also a condition called superfecundation where an animal which is already several weeks pregnant ovulates, mates and carries foetuses of different ages. When the oldest offspring are born at full term, the 2nd conception foetuses are born prematurely.

History begins with yesterday

http://www.messybeast.com/ everything you needed to know about cats including ABCs....

Unperturbed by the rampant craziness Pravda seem to have stepped up to the plate with a Russian version:

Extraterrestrial visitor in Russian province

02/18/2004 21:04

Research of the clothes alien Aleshenka (found in the Ural region) was wrapped in, revealed that this creature has nothing in common with human being, it is an alien, Moscow expert on UFOs Vadim Chernobrov said in interview to Chelyabinsk media.
This sensation goes back to 1996 to village Kaolinovy near the provincial town of Kyshtym in Chelyabinsk region.

On August 13, 1996 pensioner Tamara Vasilievna Prosvirina went to the village cemetery. Poor old lady suffered from psychiatric disease, and her perception of the surrounding world was weird. She used to gather flowers from the graves and decorated her room with these flowers almost every day.

In the evening the woman had supper and went to bed. Suddenly strange "voice" aroused in her brain. It requested Tamara Vasilievna to go to the cemetery again. The lady got dressed, took her torch and went out.

Huge eyes were staring at her out of the closest grave mound. The pensioner approached the grave and saw a strange creature about 25 centimeters in height. This was not a human being.

Tiny onion-shaped head looked like it was composed of five petals. The little creature had no ears, huge slanting catlike eyes occupied the biggest part of its face. The creature could not talk, but it started whistling quietly to attract the lady"s attention. Probably in this manner the alien was communicating in its planet.

The pensioner took the creature to her place. At home she started examining the alien. The body of Aleshenka (the diminutive name she gave to the creature) was plump and was swaying like jelly. The skin on the body was gray and with dark spots in brown on the head. No hair, small holes instead of ears. Small flat nose enabled the creature to breath.

Dark-gray eyes. No eye-lids. The vertical pupils of the eyes were constantly narrowing and expanding.

Long fingers had small sharp claws. No genitals revealing creature"s sex. The creature had no navel which all mammals have.

The woman could not figure out how to feed Aleshenka. Its mouth resembled a tiny hole and had no lips, but it could stretch itself widely. The alien had a complete set of teeth, but too small lower jaw and huge scarlet tongue occupying almost all the mouth cavity disturbed chewing process for it. Tamara Vasilievna put a caramel candy into the creature"s mouth, and the alien started sucking the candy. The lady was gave Aleshenka some milk and water with a tea-spoon.

Moist sweat appeared onto the alien"s body after eating. Aleshenka started disseminating sweet smell soaking clothes and furniture. Tamara Vasilieva wiped Aleshenka with a rag from time to time. The creature was lying and did not move most of the time. From time to time it started stretching its legs.

The next day all the villagers heard of the news: the woman was telling everybody that she got a child and his name is Aleshenka Cute. At first many people thought the child just seemed to Tamara Vasilievna resulting from her disease. However, one day the pensioner"s daughter-in-law (also named Tamara) came to her place. After sitting and talking in the kitchen for a while, the old lady said it was time to feed her child. Her daughter-in-law followed the lady into another room and saw the weird creature wrapped into swaddling band.

Both the daughter-in-law and her mother saw the creature, but they did not report the police about it. They say if Aleshenka was a human child, they would report the police. The creature was not a human being, consequently it was an animal, and there is no reason to report anywhere about it. "Let it be Tamara Vasilievna"s pet. She will take care of it, and she will have something to do", the women decided.

However, a neighbor reported about Tamara Vasilievna to psychiatrists, and one day ambulance came and took the woman to psychiatric hospital. Tamara Vasilievna tried to explain that she left a child in the house, but the doctors did not take her words seriously. The lady"s relatives were not aware of her being taken to hospital, and therefore there was nobody to feed the creature. Soon it died of thirst and hunger. After the alien"s death, its body started drying out and becoming mummified.

Only one person, Vladimir Nurdinov remembered about the creature. He used to come to Tamara Vasilievna"s place, and saw Aleshenka. After hearing that the lady was taken to hospital, the man came to her apartment to take Aleshenka to his house. He was too late, Aleshenka was dead. Dry mummy was lying in bed.

Nurdinov took the mummy to his place. He did not know what to do with it. Soon the police came to the man"s apartment - he was suspected of stealing power cable in Novogorny village. The policemen decided this was the mummy of a child and took it for expertise.

However, doctors claimed the mummified creature has minimum 20 features distinguishing it from a human being. Medical experts rejected the idea that Aleshenka could be a mutant child. During the second expertise, some doctors had this version. The town of Kyshtym is situated in the area contaminated after the accident at the secret object in Chelyabinsk-40 town in 1957. After the accident, freaks are born in the area from time to time.
After taking the body from the expertise, the police investigator started researching the version of extraterrestrial visitor in his unofficial investigation - his bosses prohibited him from "doing nonsense".

The investigator decided to ask UFO expert organization called "Star Academy UFO-Contact in Zolotov Method". The Academy was 200 kilometers away, in the town of Kamensk-Uralsky of Sverdlovsk region.
Organization Head Galina Semenkova took the mummified body to conduct its astral expertise. After that the investigator was unable to contact her: the woman"s relatives responded to the phone calls that she "went shopping", "went for a walk" or "is away on a trip". Only recently Galina Semenkova said at the seminar on UFOs in Tokyo what had happened to Aleshenka remains. According to Semenkova, when she was carrying the mummy from Kyshtym to her town, flying saucer appeared in the sky. Her vehicle engine stopped working. Aliens from the flying saucer demanded the body of their dead fellow, and the woman gave them the body immediately.

The detective story of the little alien continued. Japanese TV crew phoned Tamara Vasilievna"s relatives. The Japanese were working on a documentary about Aleshenka and wanted to interview the lady. However, just several days before the Japanese TV crew arrival, tragedy happened. Late at night on August 5, 1999 Tamara Vasilievna somehow showed up on the highway. The psychiatric hospital patient was absolutely naked, the only garment the woman was wearing were socks. Eye-witnesses say it looked like the woman was reacting to somebody"s call. People wanted to take the woman off the highway, but were too late: two vehicles ran into the place where the poor sick lady was standing and caused her instant death.

In 1997 the announcement was posted in the Internet on sale of the mummy of extraterrestrial visitor found in Russia. What is this? Is somebody selling fake mummy of the well-known alien? Maybe no aliens took the mummy to their planet? Probably both the statements are correct. Selling fake mummies of Aleshenka became profitable business. Aliens from Alfa-Centaurus did not stop the woman's vehicle. The mummy is likely to be under the research in some special services laboratory, or just destroyed because of careless treatment. Aleshenka"s remains may also be in the collection of some rich man fond of UFOs.

Aleshenka"s story is still in progress. Japanese decided to sponsor erecting the monument to the alien. Ordinary Japanese donated money for the monument after seeing the documentary "Traces of alien Aleshenka" by Asahi TV company.

http://pravda.us/science/19/94/378/12092_alien.html

That has to be one of the poorest quality pictures (attached) I've seen in a while. It looks most like one of those crappy plastic skelton's that can be bought for about 50p from 'joke' shops ;)

Emps

You would think that a supposedley reputable paper like Pravda would do better than that.

When I emailed the cat expert at messybeast I explained to them that though the initial article was `not` from a reputable source, reputable sources often slipped up on Forteana due to the obscurity of the material. I think this goes beyond that, also beyond some of the more tounge in cheek Pravda articles.

HA: That said I'm unsure how 'reputable' Pravda is these days - that said it probably has a pretty impressive circulation still.

Emps

small humanoid found??

Having seen the photos on the site,it looks like the alien out of "Alien",or modelled on H.R.Giger's monster.Though as stated in other replies,it is too small for a Chupabras,especially from what they have been described as.It looks as though it was a child's model done up as a wind up,but looks very iffy.

'pravda' means 'truth'

Although I think the more current translation is something 'Weekly World News."

You know, I think I liked them better as a propaganda tool.

And it happens again (sort of)

Hasn't this happened before?

Foetus' in garden sparks police alert

A major police alert was sparked after the discovery of a 'foetus' which turned out to be a child's toy baby alien.

A shocked householder called in police after discovering the curled-up mess in the back garden of his home in a small County Durham former pit village.

Shocked officers immediately called in detectives, forensic colleagues and the force surgeon to investigate the grisly discovery.

It was only on closer inspection that the Durham Constabulary surgeon realised what it was, to the relief of the assembled ranks.

The discovery was made by a man in Bruce Glazier Terrace, Shotton Colliery, County Durham, whose dog is understood to have possibly chewed at the toy which was covered in dirt.

A force spokesman said that despite the initial fears that a major crime had been committed, everyone saw the funny side of the incident.

He said: "It's easy to see why someone could think it was a foetus and because nobody was 100% sure it was treated as a potential crime. Everyone was much relieved when it turned out to be something else."

The popular synthetic alien toys, which come complete with their own slime, are sold in most toy shops and are known to UFO enthusiasts as 'greys' due to the colour of the misshapen body.

Story filed: 10:58 Tuesday 24th February 2004

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_870422.html

It looks like a Naree Pon but without the hat.

There's a thread on it in General Forteana, but my pathetic attempts at doing a link just made me cross. :evil:

My first thought upon seeing the image, was that it is a large dragonfly that's been slightly roasted.

I don't know if they get quite that big, but I've seen some 'monsters' in the backwoods of Missouri.

Mulled Cider said:
It looks like a Naree Pon but without the hat.

There's a thread on it in General Forteana, but my pathetic attempts at doing a link just made me cross. :evil:

Yes, the search function *does* suck dead donkeys. :evil:

Here's the Naree Pon thread

Mighty_Emperor said:
Unperturbed by the rampant craziness Pravda seem to have stepped up to the plate with a Russian version:

http://pravda.us/science/19/94/378/12092_alien.html

That has to be one of the poorest quality pictures (attached) I've seen in a while. It looks most like one of those crappy plastic skelton's that can be bought for about 50p from 'joke' shops ;)

Emps

Damn it this is the second reference to a photo on this page and yet I only see "Britney Spears wears a wig" Picture! Creepy enough I suppose! ;)

Were be the pic of this so called Alishenka?!

Genuine remains of mini-alien, or a 'Fiji mermaid', from outer space?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/07/tiny-alien-humanoid-among_n_3017854.html

'Sirius,' Steven Greer's Film, Claims To Unveil Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid (VIDEO)

Huffington Post. By Lee Speigel Posted: 04/07/2013

Alien_00_zpsdbe19195.jpg

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

Alien_01_zpseee3c6e6.jpg

The film, called "Sirius," will also depict how readily available forms of alternative energy technology are what extraterrestrials may be using to travel here from the cosmically improbable distances between their home world and ours.

If this is all true, and that's a very big IF, it will certainly answer the ages-old question of whether or not humans are alone in the universe.

The force behind "Sirius" is Steven Greer, a former emergency medical physician. He's actively pursued avenues to get the U.S. government to reveal information about alien reality -- information that the powers-that-be have always maintained doesn't exist.

"Sirius" includes graphic footage of the supposedly humanoid entity of "unknown classification" by DNA sequencing.

A side view X-ray of the miniscule creature was also released to reveal its internal structure.

Alien_02_zps1a723998.jpg

The film is Greer's latest effort to shine a light on the supposed cover-up about visitors from other planets.

In 1993, Greer created The Disclosure Project with the goal of getting the government to fess up its alleged UFO and ET knowledge as well as information about advanced energy and propulsion methods.

"What people need to understand is the secrecy around UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence really has nothing to do with ETs. It has to do with humans and the power that is resting in large corporations and financial interests that do not want you to know the truth," Greer said in a video statement.

More details on the "baby" alien will be forthcoming when "Sirius" has its Hollywood premiere on April 22, followed by a limited theatrical release and simultaneous video on demand launch.

Watch this 'Sirius' trailer:
http://youtu.be/SJZ8wZrCCv0
Lots about alternative alien tech hidden from the public, involvement of freemasons & etc. The usual.

I'm no expert in ante-natal physiology, but it looks to me like a mid-term miscarriage. Possibly with some deformities, that no doubt would have increased the chance of miscarriage.

Of course, could be completely wrong, and no doubt someone with more experience of such things will correct me.

Yes...a DNA analysis is needed to establish its true origin.

I've said this before, but if it has DNA to analyse, then it almost certainly isn't alien.

Anome_ said:
I've said this before, but if it has DNA to analyse, then it almost certainly isn't alien.

Hmmm. No, an alien that has DNA may simply prove that WE have an alien origin...you know, that panspermia thing.

In this case, a DNA analysis can tell us whether it belongs to an earthly species.
If it has DNA that cannot be identified at all, chances are that it MIGHT be an alien.

All possibilities must be considered.

The link in the PO states
"Sirius" includes graphic footage of the supposedly humanoid entity of "unknown classification" by DNA sequencing.
A strangely mangled sentence that seems to imply that the creature has already been tested. I wonder if there are any results available on the interweb.

There do not seem to be any DNA results on the web available yet, which in itself is highly suspicious. That tiny body is obviously of Earthly origin, judging by the bone structure; no true alien would have all the mammalian features that one has.

Would a true alien have DNA? Quite possibly; DNA is a very useful information-carrying molecule, and it might emerge on many different worlds as the main genetic data repository (although there are probably many alternatives, including RNA, PNA, TNA, GNA and half a dozen alternative configurations of DNA itself). There is also the question of handedness- an alien could easily have right-handed DNA, or a racemic mixture.

But a truly alien being, even if it had DNA, should have a completely alien DNA sequence- the actual coding of the DNA for each amino acid is almost certainly different. Even on Earth there are 24 different genetic codes, a very small number which indicates that the coding itself is highly conserved. On another planet with a separate biogenesis, the coding will be chosen at random from any of the other 10e84 possibilities.

(note that Freeland and Hurst have narrowed this range down slightly; they state that only 'one in a million' codes would be suitable for use in genetics. This narrows the range down from 10e84 to 10e78 or thereabouts.)

This seems to be bringing a few threads of different new science areas together under the wrapper of ufology. There's mention of zero point energy, antigravity technology and dimension jumping interstellar travel, as well as alien autopsy.

Is any of this to be taken seriously? Or is the reason that this Greer chappie is no longer an ER doctor is the fact that he has gone completely doolally?

It sounds awful lot like that Steorn stuff that quietly disappeared some time ago.

A

Back