Atheism

Jim

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
A very-good 2019 informal antitheism-as-atheism conversation (published just last week on Youtube by the Centre For Inquiry and the Richard Dawkins Foundation) mainly between Richard and Ricky Gervaise.

Ably-facilited by the great Professor Richard Wiseman (who I have met in person... @gordonrutter many thanks again for that excellent event, here's hoping the next one will not be too far off in the future)

RG- "the periodic table of non-existent things is infinite"
#crocoduck
Good post but to be honest these type debates will never end. Can't prove Jesus, Buddha, Taoism, Moses, etc were diviny enlightened or not. It's really up to who wants to believe or not believe in what, if that makes any sense.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Reaction score
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
I don't have any religious leanings of any sort. If that is termed 'atheism' then that's someone else giving it a name, not me.
Likewise I don't support a football team.
It doesn't mean I am a supporter of 'not supporting a team', if you will, I just have no interest in it.
(If I don't like 'Andy' or 'Dave', it's not because Andy supports Palace United, and Dave supports City Wanderers, it's more likely it's because they're both twats)