• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Atlas Obscura Interview

Congratulations (despite them messing up).

I am enjoying the book by the way - a happy review will co on to Amazon in due course. :twothumbs:

Congratulations (despite them messing up).

I am enjoying the book by the way - a happy review will co on to Amazon in due course. :twothumbs:
Thanks, that would be great. I'm working on a new book for a different publisher at the moment. Called The Highest Strangeness it deals with ultra weird fortean cases.

Thanks, that would be great. I'm working on a new book for a different publisher at the moment. Called The Highest Strangeness it deals with ultra weird fortean cases.

Do This Thing!

Do This Thing!
I'm 80-odd pages into writing it. It will include, a giant ghost crab, a crawling , a glowing ghost tree, bigfoots in flying saucers, cyborg sea serpents, a dragon worship cult carrying out human sacrifices in the UK in the 20th century and modern dragon sightings, fairies in UFOs, a girl haunted by a bedroom invader in the shape of a muppet, a headless ghost badger, the ghost of a grandfather clock, a house haunted by giant beetles, a space walrus, robot asparagus, a phantom python that attacked a fortean researcher, latter day trolls (the hairy kind), shape shifting ape men, a supposed secret society of occultists that called up minster to scare people to death, and the exorcism of Loch Ness and that's just for starters.

I'm 80-odd pages into writing it. It will include, a giant ghost crab, a crawling , a glowing ghost tree, bigfoots in flying saucers, cyborg sea serpents, a dragon worship cult carrying out human sacrifices in the UK in the 20th century and modern dragon sightings, fairies in UFOs, a girl haunted by a bedroom invader in the shape of a muppet, a headless ghost badger, the ghost of a grandfather clock, a house haunted by giant beetles, a space walrus, robot asparagus, a phantom python that attacked a fortean researcher, latter day trolls (the hairy kind), shape shifting ape men, a supposed secret society of occultists that called up minster to scare people to death, and the exorcism of Loch Ness and that's just for starters.
Already on my wish list...!

There is a new book out on the fascinating case of the 1979 Wollaton Gnomes:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wollaton-G...3&hvtargid=pla-1621190017839&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Back