• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Attracting A UFO Encounter

omething like getting one to land would take away control from devices that often carefully remain in control of encounter situations.
I don't know if I would want another experience with UFOs.
Out of interest, what would you do if they showed up for a jar? I'm pretty certain I'd shit in my undies and scream like a girly man and swear my tits off while crying hysterically. Perhaps they know this and this is why they won't materialise... hm.

feinmam you want to leave—no !

I feel like you are my kindred spirit.

skinny,

I was the only one in the family that went to college.

One night in my college bedroom, these humanoid short guys show up in my bedroom, and it was no fun.

You do not want to meet these humanoids because you loose all control of the situation.

I wouldn't panic, Brown. He'll be back like a well-crafted boomerang. Meanwhile, we've got your back now. All good.

What do you think of his premise on this thread? I'm on the same page so far as the basic desire to have a poke and stir them up, though we differ in method.

One night in my college bedroom, these humanoid short guys show up in my bedroom, and it was no fun.
Is that true? Holy moly. Wasn't a hazing rite or anything? I know you guys are into that sort of thing at your colleges.
What the Brits get up to in theirs doesn't bear printing. Just go watch Tomkinson's Schooldays. The Horror. The Horror.
You do not want to meet these humanoids because you loose all control of the situation.
Thanks for the warning, mate. I wonder why so many of us are so keen for an encounter when it would obviously be a bad idea with such negative consequences. Ignorance, I guess. Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves if they actually do pop in?

skinny, I came from a family that had to work too hard to get ahead, so no drinking, no bad behavior.

Now, you have to remember I am old and I am talking about a long time ago.

But my black and white TV ( remember them ) went to static, solid walls became non existent,

no noise from the street which meant time stopped, and when these humanoids came near me, they could control my muscles and slowly put me to sleep.

I know this sounds like I am a crazy man who escaped from the land of Oz.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've provided photo analysis of the Woonsocket photos and others and still no one can tell me why Trudel would take down his model and glue little arms on it.
Quite apart from anything else, if Groucho Marx never played a character called Otis P. Woonsocket a golden opportunity was missed.
I am resigning my membership here. Not because I don't think this is a great forum, because I do! I just see the futility of dealing with skeptics anywhere.
You will deal with them anywhere, granted, but you can deal with them differently on here, as we shine as bright a light on sceptical explanations. Was Hopkinsville an extraterrestrial home invasion? Dubious, but equally dubious is the explanation that it was.. erm.. owls.

Do stay, Feinman. You've put the hours in like few have.

Quite apart from anything else, if Groucho Marx never played a character called Otis P. Woonsocket a golden opportunity was missed.

You will deal with them anywhere, granted, but you can deal with them differently on here, as we shine as bright a light on sceptical explanations. Was Hopkinsville an extraterrestrial home invasion? Dubious, but equally dubious is the explanation that it was.. erm.. owls.

Do stay, Feinman. You've put the hours in like few have.
Stu, I've enjoyed your posts and really like folks here --even those who I have had disagreements with. I am sure we would get along great, off forum. No need to formally retire my account, I have just said everything I have to say on UFOs here, and seem unable to stop posting on it so I am cutting myself off for a bit at least. The fun is just beginning and the next couple of months should be interesting! Stay safe all, so we can enjoy it, regardless of what happens! :) :badge:
I think my evidence adds up. Folks are spending a lot of time analyzing blurry bokeh pictures, yet not a one has been able to explain why Trudel would take one of his models down and glue little arms on the exterior --for one picture-- and then hoist it back up again:chuckle:. Not a peep from him about the arms for his whole life because he didn't know what they were --Cocoyoc was in the future. Skeptics have no rebuttal for this... That is truth...
You yourself have seen me find corroborating cases for mine and post them in real time, and debunkers can't debunk my case. They won't even discuss it and appear to not even want me to take a lie detector test. Rendlesham was a bunch of lights in the woods and misinformation; my case offered the opposite, and... Crickets....
Ask ANY stranger they see the Cocoyoc object in the Woonsocket saucer --they will. They don't have to be an advanced generalized AI to nitice it KIDS will notice it!!! :D
Right??! Right. :twisted:
You don't see the arms? Yeah, well... No one ever noticed them before. Find me a passage where someone mentions them anywhere1 Wouldn't those be significant? = YES.

Last edited:
Stu, I've enjoyed your posts and really like folks here --even those who I have had disagreements with. I am sure we would get along great, off forum. No need to formally retire my account, I have just said everything I have to say on UFOs here, and seem unable to stop posting on it so I am cutting myself off for a bit at least. The fun is just beginning and the next couple of months should be interesting! Stay safe all, so we can enjoy it, regardless of what happens! :) :badge:
I think my evidence adds up. Folks are spending a lot of time analyzing blurry bokeh pictures, yet not a one has been able to explain why Trudel would take one of his models down and glue little arms on the exterior --for one picture-- and then hoist it back up again:chuckle:. Not a peep from him about the arms for his whole life because he didn't know what they were --Cocoyoc was in the future. Skeptics have no rebuttal for this... That is truth...
You yourself have seen me find corroborating cases for mine and post them in real time, and debunkers can't debunk my case. They won't even discuss it and appear to not even want me to take a lie detector test. Rendlesham was a bunch of lights in the woods and misinformation; my case offered the opposite, and... Crickets....
Ask ANY stranger they see the Cocoyoc object in the Woonsocket saucer --they will. They don't have to be an advanced generalized AI to nitice it KIDS will notice it!!! :D
Right??! Right. :twisted:
You don't see the arms? Yeah, well... No one ever noticed them before. Find me a passage where someone mentions them anywhere1 Wouldn't those be significant? = YES.
I for one am very sorry to see you go :(
I hope it is just for a short time, i hope to see you back sometime :sorry:
Take care my friend.

feinman,

If you ever come back to read this, you suffered what also plagued me too.

You know what you saw such as UFOs being real or humanoids appearing, but you have no proof.

Proof is absolutely everything.

This is a frustrating, but one has to go living and forget the frustration.

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hotspur: Why, so can I, and so can any man. But will they come when you do call for them?

Back