• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Australien Skies

feinman

Account Retired
There is a good documentary about UFOs being seen in the current day in Australia: "Australien Skies". These sightings and encounters are just a continuation of the old Australian sightings in the Historic Newspapers thread and have characteristics in common with many other sightings there. gone to 2:42 to get past torturous intro:

Last edited:
The footage is a mixed bag, and I wince when I hear about implants, but even UFO witnesses are just fallible people.

I'll take a look at the tonight, thank you.

In the meantime, I can't decide whether the title is a stroke of genius or awful.
I wish there was better footage from Australia available.

There is also Australien Skies 2:

And Australien Skies 3 which focuses on the Min Min Lights.

All are available on Amazon Prime (at least they are in Australia).

TROVE Australian newspapers was just that! A jaw-dropping mind blowing source of UFO accounts --going all the way back. Again, I would have been happy had I found a fraction of the articles that were in there. Freaking shocking.

There is a good documentary about UFOs being seen in the current day in Australia: "Australien Skies". These sightings and encounters are just a continuation of the old Australian sightings in the Historic Newspapers thread and have characteristics in common with many other sightings there. gone to 2:42 to get past torturous intro:

Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 04.16.52.png

******f*****s!

Bummer,BUT.. I just downloaded into my Kindle --I am taking a break from Swifty's project for a few and watch now!

I think I have seen that second one before. Intense. Relatable.

The Dark somewhat hazy object filmed and seen here. It is at about 16:16 if your browser can't load link.

Makes me suspect it is the same object or same class of objects or same type of technology as this object filmed in Kentucky in 1950(?)

More footage of object is also seen at 00:29

I've even seen another video that I can't locate now --it was at dusk and the same type of object was flying around, scaring the hell out of some folks watching it. It was at dusk and the object moved outrageously fast and then would stop. It kept making fast approaches at terrified viewers. Great footage. Wish I could find it now. Same thing.

Perhaps the same kind of tech the Woonsocket craft's tripod legs are made from (some kind of nanotech programmable matter?):

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...ls-photos-woonsocket-rhode-island-1967.65798/

VaucluseBeach1965.jpg

Last edited:
If folks didn't see this before, it's an excellent documentary about UFOs in Australia; puts Australiens into context.
Of course Wwestall:

Back