• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
To honour the return of Escargot, I have this avatar.
artworks-000486645765-autems-t500x500.jpg

an old log in name of zardozzz that has now been retired, will not reactivate for me. I had forgot the pass so I tried to change it via the forgot the old password link. But it keeps sending me to this new similar log on (zardoz) Any way I can return to my former log in ?

an old log in name of zardozzz that has now been retired, will not reactivate for me. I had forgot the pass so I tried to change it via the forgot the old password link. But it keeps sending me to this new similar log on (zardoz) Any way I can return to my former log in ?

Please check your Private Messages

Welcome back.

Hope to see the old avatar return.

llWYhMx.gif

This is not remotely important.

But, I've been fiddling around repeatedly with the 'signature' option this morning and I'm damned if I can get it to do me a link. I've tried typing the url, I've tried putting "url" and "/url" round it in brackets, and I've tried the 'toggle code' switch, and I've tried the little button that gives you ICODE and /ICODE in brackets.
Other people seem to have managed it, so I wondered if it was a Thing or just me being technologically ignorant? And whether maybe someone could share their secret of success.

But, I've been fiddling around repeatedly with the 'signature' option this morning and I'm damned if I can get it to do me a link. I've tried typing the url, I've tried putting "url" and "/url" round it in brackets, and I've tried the 'toggle code' switch, and I've tried the little button that gives you ICODE and /ICODE in brackets.
Other people seem to have managed it, so I wondered if it was a Thing or just me being technologically ignorant? And whether maybe someone could share their secret of success.
Have you tried using the 'insert link' clicky at the top of the edit box?
1680091197586.png

No idea what is amiss, but PM me the URL and I'll find a way to insert it for you.

No I can't see it. This is what I can see:

View attachment 64816

I have turned the setting 'on' (you had it 'off), but.

Mobile phones default to the condensed form of the site; to view the 'full site' you have to either rotate your phone to landscape OR toggle the REQUEST DESKTOP SITE mode on your browser. I have it as a single click button on my default Samsung browser.

Please try and report back.

I have turned the setting 'on' (you had it 'off), but.

Mobile phones default to the condensed form of the site; to view the 'full site' you have to either rotate your phone to landscape OR toggle the REQUEST DESKTOP SITE mode on your browser. I have it as a single click button on my default Samsung browser.

Please try and report back.

Oh yes I can see it now thank you, it's a whole new world!

No idea what is amiss, but PM me the URL and I'll find a way to insert it for you.
1680156477569.png

thank you Yithian (don't worry unless it's an obvious fix!)
Curiously my options don't match the Trevp's kind screenshot. I tried looking in Firefox and Microsoft Edge (I'm on a laptop) but the link symbol isn't there.

Back