• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
I'm back to the irascible medical examiner.
I think of all the ones I've tried, Jack Hawkins and Quincy win hands down.

Is that who it is? I thought it was Spencer Tracy.

Just a quick one.

The heartless swine at EE are soon to be euthanizing my ancient and honourable email address.

I know people have had issues in the past, and not so long ago, so I'm double-checking the process by which I change my email address for the purposes of log-in to this board.

Do I simply change my email address in the Contact Details section - or is the process a little more eldritch than that?

You can try doing it that way. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - or you can just pm me and I'll do it for you with no risk at all.

And yet more Avatars added - and, if you click on the images, you now get an option to create your own memes!

My new avatar: Sadako Eye. From the Ring movie series.

Sadako Eye.png

Just to revisit this thread...loads of Avatars added since the last time :)

Just to ask you, would you consider removing the photograph of what looks like a young child with Pfeiffer syndrome please? (a genetic disability which causes the appearance of protuberant eyes and facial malformation) http://www.paullee.com/misc/FacebookAvatars/et2.php?image=facebook-avatars/520.jpg

I (personally) don't think it belongs there and he shouldn't be made into an avatar/meme or seen as spooky. A small kindness which might not make much difference, but a lot of small actions add up. :)

Back