• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

AVICII Murdered After Exposing Pedophiles In Music Video?

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
The official death was suicide, but there are speculations out there he was murdered for exposing pedophiles.
---------------------------------------
Was Avicii Murdered? Bizarre Conspiracy Theory Claims D.J. Was Killed For Threatening To Expose Pedophile Ring

The singer's official cause of death, released this week, has ignited some of the conspiracy theories about his passing.

A strange theory that Swedish D.J. Avicii was murdered has taken hold among the fringes of the internet, claiming that the pioneer of the electronic dance music scene was taken out for threatening to expose a pedophile ring.

Avicii’s death last month brought an outpouring of condolences from across the music world, but also raised some suspicion. The mysterious manner in which he died and his past struggles with alcohol abuse and health issues led many to wonder if there was something unnatural about his passing, and some then questioned whether it was an accident at all. Those rumors grew so vast that it prompted the rumor-busting site Snopes to break down the strange theory.

The release this week of the D.J.’s likely cause of death — which appeared to be suicide by means of a deep gash using a broken wine bottle — has only added fuel to the rumors that Avicii may have been murdered.

The basis of the rumor appears to be grounded in some reality. During his life, Avicii did take steps to raise awareness of human trafficking, and he even said that the music video for his 2015 song “For a Better Day” was meant to draw awareness to the trafficking of children.

More at https://www.inquisitr.com/4885083/w...led-for-threatening-to-expose-pedophile-ring/

Seeing as how he had a history of crippling alcoholism, I can well believe he ended his own life. Stuff like this helps nobody.

Never heard of Avicii.........but there are always conspiracy theories around these things like the one around Cobain that his wife murdered him. And that Jim Morrison was murdered though I don't recall who the culprit was supposed to be.

Never heard of Avicii.........but there are always conspiracy theories around these things like the one around Cobain that his wife murdered him. And that Jim Morrison was murdered though I don't recall who the culprit was supposed to be.
His most popular music video on Youtube got 1.5 billion views, so I'll say he was popular.

^I don't pay attention to pop artists anymore.....haven't for years. Mostly still into old classic rock and prog rock, some jazz, some classical.
My grandaughter and daughters are always making fun of me because I don't know who most of these pop stars are.

currently listening to this as I post....

^I don't pay attention to pop artists anymore.....haven't for years. Mostly still into old classic rock and prog rock, some jazz, some classical.
My grandaughter and daughters are always making fun of me because I don't know who most of these pop stars are.

currently listening to this as I post....

Same here. I'd never even heard of the guy until his death.

^To be brutally honest I think 90% of the pop stuff is junk and the other 10 % just isn't to my taste.
I did listen to radio pop when I was young from about 1962 until 68....then I discovered hard rock and prog rock and never looked back.
LOL

I prefer to believe that Morrison faked his death, just like Rimbaud did.

I prefer to believe that Morrison faked his death, just like Rimbaud did.

Then had a bit of cosmetic, changed his name to Val Kilmer and went on to play himself in The Doors?

Avicii's death was quite a big thing in his native Sweden. Huge turnout to honour his memory in Stockholm.

http://mixmag.net/read/thousands-turned-out-for-an-avicii-tribute-in-stockholm-on-saturday-news

The guy had severe mental and physical illness issues over the years - that he took his own life is quite believable.

No reason to believe it was anything other than the official report, for reasons everyone else has already stated.

The conspiracy will be born of fans too distraught to accept that someone whose music they loved could do such a thing, but even moreso by the kind of conspiracy theorist that refuses to accept that not everything in the world is connected - a world in which every celebrity you could possibly name is a Satanic Illuminati Puppet, right up until they die, when invariably they've been murdered for being just about to Expose The Truth.

Back