• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ball Lightning

To be sure.
What's your take, Shaz?
Dunno. If it was recent, I'd hazard a guess it was a deflating mylar (shiny) balloon floating along. But I'm not sure that applies to the time frame. I'm entirely undecided on the concept of earth lights. There is no known mechanism for generation and movement. So I remain agnostic. If they are a genuine natural phenomenon, they are so rare that it's impossible to capture them in a credible recording until we deploy additional technology.

There is no known mechanism for generation and movement.
No. Yet they are moving in the footage. Earth lights tend to be reported anecdotally. These have been captured by chance. They're described in the video as purposeful in their progression, but I detect nothing that suggests purpose. Their presence in relation to the crop circles seems coincidental. They're just going about their own business, whatever it may be.

I've seen plasma ooze about in a quasi-organic manner, but I knew not to go near it. It's unpredictably volatile.

Not everyone is convinced about Steve and Karen Alexander - and any doubts about crop circles would surely have to raise similar questions about ‘earth lights’ footage.

https://temporarytemples.wordpress.com/
True.
Their encounter footage was genuine. I’ve never heard of any challenges to that at least. But they have made a lot of money off the back of it. Sure enough. Theirs isn't the only footage, thankfully.

Back